Thanks for this great addition to Lovers. Adds a lot to the immersion. I've noticed only a few untranslated messages (maybe it was just one that got repeated, couldn't tell). Also, is there a way to slow the messages down? Some roll over before I can even read them.

Finally, this may not be related, but I had some trouble with Surprise attack during sleep. The messagebox comes up, I choose "what the" and it shows the message "X is trying to violate you, press block to resist." However, I can block as much as I want, it doesn't work, because apparently the sex is not rape. I can advance the stages myself. Strangely, this occurs about half the times, the other half I don't get the "block to resist message" and in those cases, blocking actually does work.

Thanks for this great addition to Lovers. Adds a lot to the immersion. I've noticed only a few untranslated messages (maybe it was just one that got repeated' date=' couldn't tell). Also, is there a way to slow the messages down? Some roll over before I can even read them.[/quote']

I've got an upcoming version that fixes a couple missed translations and adds some new lines thanks to Matador.

Finally, this may not be related, but I had some trouble with Surprise attack during sleep. The messagebox comes up, I choose "what the" and it shows the message "X is trying to violate you, press block to resist." However, I can block as much as I want, it doesn't work, because apparently the sex is not rape. I can advance the stages myself. Strangely, this occurs about half the times, the other half I don't get the "block to resist message" and in those cases, blocking actually does work.

This is a feature of Joburg, the "attack on sleep/wait" option, as for resiting the rape I'm not sure, I think it has to do with your stats vs the person raping you.

Thanks for this great addition to Lovers. Adds a lot to the immersion. I've noticed only a few untranslated messages (maybe it was just one that got repeated' date=' couldn't tell). Also, is there a way to slow the messages down? Some roll over before I can even read them.[/quote']

I've got an upcoming version that fixes a couple missed translations and adds some new lines thanks to Matador.

This is a feature of Joburg, the "attack on sleep/wait" option, as for resiting the rape I'm not sure, I think it has to do with your stats vs the person raping you.

Ah, I asked because I only recently started noticing this bug with sleeping. I knew it was Joburg, but I thought the Sleeper sex feature might interfere. I don't think the resist problem is at all stat related, because as I explained, it gives the message to block but looks and plays out just like consensual sex (including manual stage changes). Resisting just does absolutely nothing since the script doesn't realise I'm being raped. But if the cause isn't here, don't let me go further off topic.

As for the message speed, any ideas there? Anything to do with Silent Voice files, or can it be altered through the lovers menu spell?

what does this actually do? when during sex' date=' theres no dialogue or anything.. am i missing something? i cant get this mod to work, disabled hidemenu.esp but still the same...

[/quote']

just gunna throw out a guess, but are ur subtitles turned on? >.>

they wont show up if its off =x

As for the message speed' date=' any ideas there? Anything to do with Silent Voice files, or can it be altered through the lovers menu spell?

[/quote']

Voice Delay, voice interval, something to that effect, it's default setting is 3 seconds I believe. It's a setting in one of the Lovers with PK settings menus

• 4 weeks later...

Currently the script checks the player's health for deciding which dialogue options to use during rape. I was wondering if it were possible to integrate a different parameter where the deciding factor for the rape dialogue is based off of lovers aphrodesia's lust value. Any ideas?

There is a way that can make my character the taker (defender). Thanks.

As far as I know you need to edit it in the construction set. It shouldn't be too bad since you just need to switch the places of getself and player.

It looks something like:

xLoversQuest.Offence to GetSelf

set xLoversQuest.Defence to Player

• 2 weeks later...

Really been enjoying this, apart from the few oddities. Sometimes people forget their gender (mostly when male ends up as defender, or in male/male couples, they go on about their pussy and how they might get pregnant, pretty hilarious until the novelty wears off). I was wondering about the status of the update you mentioned.

Wow, good to come back after a few months to this, nice to see it finally finished.

Also glad a few of my lines made the cut (I think).

Oh, one minor technical issue, are there any known conflicts with other lovers esps that would stop the mid-H dialogue from showing up?

Ran into this after pulling my oblivion folder out of cryostasis and only seemed to fix it after disabling a large chunk of other mods I had lying around. Thing is it was working perfectly before, only with the non-translated version. Stuff that changes dialogue and/or screws with inventory seems the likely culprits, but there's just too many possibilities to sift through.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A few people have pm'd me and suggested that Ashal might have moved on to greener, more Skyrim-ey pastures. So I thought I'd post the version I sent for his approval here in the thread for general consumption and review-- since it would be a shame if I wrote up all those lines for no one to see.

Here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3g9cl6s0d3yq6pf

Summary:

I didn't do much of anything outside of the male x woman rape lines (although I'm pretty sure I caught an odd typo or two). Each "stage" got anywhere from 10 to 20 new lines, and the xtopics got a new sub-section (for rapes where the victim possesses 50% or less health). These are generally more vicious-sounding and intense, to fit the atmosphere. Near-death rapes do not draw exclusively from that pool, though--I thought I would test it with the full range available to see how it would look. So if the victim has less than 50% health, the rapist will choose from both the near-death and "regular" lines.

This adds variety to the possible combinations of lines, and has the side effect of making the attacker seem a little crazier, since they can appear to change moods in an instant. That might be worth changing, IDK. Whatever is appropriate.

Sorry, I inteded to give it a look over, just kept putting it off for other projects and eventually forgot.

I'm starting back up Oblivion play however, as Fallout has failed to hold my interest and I'm waiting for the mods to mature some more on Skyrim before I dive into that world.

So I'll probably give it a look over and start updating all my lovers plugins again soon.

Maybe now the others who still play oblivion will get a new lovers with pk rev 94. :D

i made rev 93 when oblivion disc was still working. But someone mentioned about a new updates. Anyway goodluck on oblvion mods. We haven't seen any updates from Ashal in some time.

A few people have pm'd me and suggested that Ashal might have moved on to greener' date=' more Skyrim-ey pastures. So I thought I'd post the version I sent for his approval here in the thread for general consumption and review-- since it would be a shame if I wrote up all those lines for no one to see.

Here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3g9cl6s0d3yq6pf

Summary:

I didn't do much of anything outside of the male x woman rape lines (although I'm pretty sure I caught an odd typo or two). Each "stage" got anywhere from 10 to 20 new lines, and the xtopics got a new sub-section (for rapes where the victim possesses 50% or less health). These are generally more vicious-sounding and intense, to fit the atmosphere. Near-death rapes do not draw exclusively from that pool, though--I thought I would test it with the full range available to see how it would look. So if the victim has less than 50% health, the rapist will choose from both the near-death and "regular" lines.

This adds variety to the possible combinations of lines, and has the side effect of making the attacker seem a little crazier, since they can appear to change moods in an instant. That might be worth changing, IDK. Whatever is appropriate.

[/quote']

sounds good thanks!:D

• 2 weeks later...

I installed this mod and realize that by the term "Lovers Voice" that refers to all the additional text dialog that appears on screen and not actually any "voice" sounds to accompany those. Although there is a lot more dialog and I can typically read along fine, but the NPC's lips here still move long after I think they should stop. This gets a bit tedious so I am constantly hitting "escape" to advance to the next dialog box. I remember reading someplace about an 8 second delay of silence if there isn't a sound file to accompany the script but is there an easy way to shorten the pauses? I'd be happy to post my new load order (Thanks for the heads up to that Greg ;) but I don't know how to use the spoiler option so that it doesn't take up so much screen room. Also is there a working link to a link with more sound dialog? I think one I tracked down was BCM but the link is broken?

Thanks again, any help/guidance is greatly appreciated.

To do a spoiler:

put your text or picture here

[/spoiler}

Replace the } with ] and you have a spoiler :)

More bulletin board code than you can shake a stick at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode

As to the sounds and lip sync...well that is trickier and you can waste a bunch of time on that one!

1. A must have mod: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16622

2. Has a 9 second silent voice with lip sync: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10764

3. Less fancy as there are no lip files: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=28264 and http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4591

You can also create your own but that is a whole other subject!