To do a spoiler:

put your text or picture here

[/spoiler}

Replace the } with ] and you have a spoiler :)

More bulletin board code than you can shake a stick at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode

As to the sounds and lip sync...well that is trickier and you can waste a bunch of time on that one!

1. A must have mod: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16622

2. Has a 9 second silent voice with lip sync: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10764

3. Less fancy as there are no lip files: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=28264 and http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4591

You can also create your own but that is a whole other subject!

Thanks. Gonna have to add this to my list now as well when I am feeling froggy about creating actual voice acting lol. All I would actually like for now I guess is to shorten the 8 seconds since it is long after I'm done reading :) will have to check out this tool.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got an interesting problem

In previous save games I get the dirty talking during sex however every new game I create it is absent line afterwards though is fine. Is there an ingame option I'm missing or something?

Edit here is the load order

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

EnhancedWeather.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

TantrivayliaChimer.esm

x117race.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

EnhancedWeather.esp

EnhancedWeather - Darker Nights, 50.esp

Advanced_Water_Modification-2734.esp

Storms & Sound.esp

WindowLightingSystem.esp

RAEVWD Cities.esp

RAEVWD New Sheoth.esp

RAEVWD Imperial City.esp

FormID Finder4.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

Mage Equipment.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

latexshopstore.esp

Tantrivaylia.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

From2ch Lives.esp

F2L_FaceChange.esp

117NPCs.esp

F2LHideRaces.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp

Specialanims.esp

Let There Be Darkness - Cyrodiil + SI.esp

babehair_EV.esp

Corean_hair_for_Original_race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

F2LAddon_MSElves.esp

idkrrr_sarams_race.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

MassA.I-50.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversSTVictims.esp

Cobra,

LoverSTVictims should be above LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp. Anything below these two plugins can cause the scripting to be overwritten.

With LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp you "should" have subtitle comments during sex (nothing spoken).

What plugins have you installed or uninstalled since your save game? Galgat made a version of RaperS that had a bunch of really funny comments during sex so maybe you had that? It is older now and may or may not work with the current lovers.

It also may be that pk extender is blocking these lines.....did you have pk extender back when you had the lines?

yeah I did have pkextender never had rapers will try moving the file in the load order.

Update okay moved the files still nothing I should point out that even random NPC conversation talking about kvatch and the like does not display for the most part either.

yeah I did have pkextender never had rapers will try moving the file in the load order.

Update okay moved the files still nothing I should point out that even random NPC conversation talking about kvatch and the like does not display for the most part either.

check in your options that subtitles are turned on. If you still can't get the subtitles back on then rename your oblivion.ini (that is found in documents\my games\oblivion\) to oblivion.ini-diabled. Then start the game with the oblivion.exe (not with OBMM or OBSE). As soon as the game gets to the title screen go ahead and exit. This will force the game to auto generate a new oblivion.ini. Now start the game as you usually would with the obse loader exe and see if you have your subtitles back.

it happens even with vanilla game... i think it has to do with load times (lag) and screen resolutions.

both fallout 3 and fallout new vegas had similar things for a while (the unofficial patches fixed most if not all of those issues with the fallout games) i believe skyrim does it from time to time as well.

if the subtitles arent showing up this might be why, if you run the unofficial patch mods the subtitles should show up at least part of the time.

just be aware that the subtitles issue is pretty constant with the GameBryo engine.

They do not appear some of the silent things do just not all or most of them. The parting remark usually displays though in the case of a rape.

You do have this in your oblivion\data\obse\plugins\ folder right?

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16622

Yeah they are in there. Also the general conversations do work it was just me not being close enough when they atart talking so it's only the mod stuff not working. Also using lovers base package rev91

I'm also having an issue with lovers voice' date=' which is odd because I've used it before without any issues. But I recently re-installed the game, then downloaded all of the lovers files I had before. My load order is the one suggested in the FAQ on this site, and I'm not using any mods besides the ones necessary for the lovers modes. But regardless, when I load a game, the game detects the voice mod, and I get the sense virgin, alter personality, and the other spells, and I also get the dialog options when talking to an npc. But when my pc and one of the npc's engage in sex, there's no dialog showing at the bottom of the screen. My subtitles are working other than that, and when I have my pc ask the npc if the npc wants to sex it up, the npc responds with the proper subtitles. So its just the ones during sex that aren't showing up.

I'm wondering if maybe it has something to do with class I picked, I usually pick lady and warrior, but in my new game I picked different ones. So I'm going to try to do a showracemenu and alter the class and see if that helps. Because I've tried everything else from different load orders, to doing a clean save with the lovers mods disabled, and then starting up again with them enabled.

[/quote']

You could have a install problem, a load order problem or a conflict with another mod. Provide your load order and we can try to trouble shoot from there.

Would removing/deleting all tehe Lovers Esps and reinstalling them maybe help?

Removing/replacing the esp/esm files is not likely to help. It won't hurt you so feel free. Reinstalling all the LPK packages completely is more likely to do something.

So I'm going to try to do a showracemenu and alter the class and see if that helps.

This might be unrelated to your problem with 'Lovers Voice', but all three character aspects race, birthsign and class have their own corresponding menu and console command, so it's 'showclassmenu' and 'showbirthsignmenu' if you want to change these.

Guest Donkey

i haven't played oblivion in a long time, the best way to test is use basic lovers mods don't install anything else but base package lovers with pk ,LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp test if the voice works, then start adding other stuff to your list till it disapears again. this is the only way to trouble shoot what is causing this.

• 2 weeks later...

Edit: I actually found the issue' date=' I found when I disabled loverscreatures.esm and .esp, the dialogue came back. I then tried different load orders with those two files with no such luck. But then I went to the "missing downloads" thread and noticed that Thelargir uploaded a huge backup archive of the lovers mods back in December, so I downloaded that. I then took the Loverscreatures from his backup and placed that in my game. For whatever reason, the loverscreatures in his archive worked with loversvoice.

It's the same version, loverscreatures 1.4.1, but for whatever reason the one in his archive works with Loversvoice, while the one thats in the thread for loverscreatures 1.4.1 does not work with loversvoice, at least it doesn't for me.

[/quote']

Hi!

I just wanted to chime in with a big THX for the advice. I downloaded the file from Thelargir as you suggested. It actually contains two versions of Lovers Creature, I tried them both. The version from 2011-9-23 worked for me, now my AdultVoice works! I'm so excited!

Guest Donkey

The version from 2011-9-23 was lost thanks to tapatalk. I only had version from 31-05-2011 still backed up on my old pc. So the version, who is in lovers with pk 1.4.1 is from 31-05-2011 if you have the one from 2011-9-23 please reupload my version somewhere so i can update my own post.

I thought the one people send me was actually my own newest version. i guess they send me the wrong one.

There where a few who still had minor problems like missing 303 file etc..

The version from 2011-9-23 was lost thanks to tapatalk. I only had version from 31-05-2011 still backed up on my old pc. So the version' date=' who is in lovers with pk 1.4.1 is from 31-05-2011 if you have the one from 2011-9-23 please reupload my version somewhere so i can update my own post.

I thought the one people send me was actually my own newest version. i guess they send me the wrong one.

There where a few who still had minor problems like missing 303 file etc..

[/quote']

I sent you a PM with a link for the latest version I had of lovers creature. Looking closer, the link I sent you is the exact same version you already have a mediafire link to in your OP. What is REALLY strange is the 5 part file that you broke up....is a completely different version than the mediafire one.

Guest Donkey

I have made a compatibility patch with lovers creatures and lovers voice. The reason was i made an update with the script xloversQuestScript for rev 89 but never made an update when newer lovers with pk rev 91 and higher came out because of the major changes created by rev 91 and higher how to call voices the dialog was no longer working. At least this patch should fix that bug.

Man even without oblivion i still need to fix this game.. :P

Just make sure you chose the right version your currently using. if you have lovers with pk rev 91 use patch lovers creatures rev 91 etc..

Guest Donkey

I already am. But creating animations in 3dmax takes way to long i could create several in blender in less time then just 1 in 3dmax. Still looking for a tuturial i can actually use. but have not found what i was looking for yet.

Guest Donkey

that version was never made to work with newer lovers with pk rev 91 or higher. and is acutally making some options from lovers with pk rev 94 disabled. So the newer patch is recommended.

I already am. But creating animations in 3dmax takes way to long i could create several in blender in less time then just 1 in 3dmax. Still looking for a tuturial i can actually use. but have not found what i was looking for yet.

with the animation files themselves?... more specifically why cant you use blender to work on the animations in the first place?

i dont like using 3dsmax either mostly because for me its soo damn confusing' date=' why i dont use zbrush either but at least in zbrush things seem to make more sense... i havent done anything with animation so in that respect im completely lost, and i like to use wings 3d to manipulate/change meshes etc.

If I'm using Loverscreatures from 2011-9-23 and LoversVoice is working, is the patch still recommended since I'm using PK v94?

this is why i use the all in one (lovers with PK AIO) version that was put together by prophour.... makes it much easier to avoid version issues with a single mod.

Guest Donkey

sorry i am not using blender since i wasted a full day trying to make it work for skyrim, 3dmax makes this part easier to accomplish. but on the other hand i still have to fully relearn what i have done with blender. creating armor is totally diffrent then creating animations for skyrim.

Also blender is fucked up when exporting some part correctly.