File Name: Lovers Voice SSP Plus

File Submitter: Ashal

File Submitted: 02 Feb 2013

File Category: Sex Effects

To date an NPC, once their dispostion is high enough, tell them "I have something important to ask..." at which point they will ask why you like them. The option you then select for this will determine the NPCs personality, which will greatly affect their dialog interacting with you as well as during sex. The other things you can do with your date I'll leave up to you to discover, though I will say dating a female NPC provides several more functions when compared with dating a male NPC, this is something I'd like to fix myself and add in, as the Japanese version lacks it still.

Did this ever happen?  It'd be cool to be able to take advantage of all the married female dialog with a female PC without messy hacks...

• 4 weeks later...

The "hero of kvatch" lines seem to have super high priority, they're the only dialogue I ever get nowadays

Yeah, as soon as the flag is set it will be the only dialog you get, sadly. Would be better if it didn't exist as the standard dialog lines are very diverse, it's like progressing the story is a very bad thing to do with this mod if character is female =/

The "hero of kvatch" lines seem to have super high priority, they're the only dialogue I ever get nowadays

Yeah, as soon as the flag is set it will be the only dialog you get, sadly. Would be better if it didn't exist as the standard dialog lines are very diverse, it's like progressing the story is a very bad thing to do with this mod if character is female =/

I went around banging basically everyone, and it turns out you do still get some variation - boning Orcs gets you more of the orc dialogue, and boning women gets you the base dialogue + the "boning a woman" lines.

I'm actually wondering what the other context-sensitive dialogue is - I was expecting Martin to have dedicated lines, for example, but I can't really tell - since, you know, Hero of Kvatch and all that. Shame there's probably no way to un-Hero the character :P

The Hero of Kvatch lines stop once you complete the main quest.  Looks like they were intended to be replaced by a new set of Champion of Cyrodiil lines that were never implemented.  Argonians also have race-specific lines.

Oh hey, good to know!

• 4 weeks later...
I have updated a bunch of dialogue for LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP and LoversVoiceSSPplus. It is not complete, but I thought someone might find it useful for reference or inspiration.

I will continue to work on it, so I might post a further update in the future sometime.

Just a note: I had to edit Lovers with PK Extender, and add LoversVoiceSSPplus as a master.

EDIT: Oh, and I also added a few lines for Khajiit  :)

Ah, it seems I missed your update. Still, I am enjoying the process and it is nice to have custom tailored lines suited to my own preferences, so I think I will continue to work on it. I will also have a look at your updates to see if there is anything I can use.

Mostly I have overhauled things I found strange from the original file I had, like the puppet references from type 44 female (I want to turn it into a highly analytical, detached, submissive personality), fixing male/female specific references and conditions, and fixing the topic1 and topic2 problems with logical consistency. I also want to introduce some more variety in the descriptions. Eventually I want to rewrite almost everything, but so far I have concentrated on the parts that interested me the most.

Lovers with PK Extender (at least the version I am using) also introduced a problematic bug that prevented almost all of the post sex commentary from playing, so I moved the lines down to the bottom of the list.

I am curious as to why loversPK uses both topic1 and topic2 for foreplay and the first stage of sex. It makes writing dialogue for both more complicated than it needs to be. 

• 6 months later...

Will this ever be updated..? I really love this mod but as I am a female, it isn't as extensive to me as it is for males. I played as a male at one point and noticed how as you said, there's a lot more features for your partner being female.
Also, will marriage ever be an option?
I simply wanted to inquire. I don't mean to nag or anything... :s

Actually, funny you should mention this. I had been doing some updating of this too. I noticed that the vast majority of dialogue was for interaction with female NPC's. Almost nothing for males at all. Also the vast majority of the dialogue relates to rape, slaverape or virgin sex or a combination of these. There is generic dialogue that runs for 'normal' male x female sex, but its miniscule compared to what is available for virgin and rape sex.

Its like the animations, more than a third of them are for 'from behind' positions. The creators certainly had their fetishes.

Zodeark, I was contemplating adding marriage. Its just a matter of how much you want to develop it. It could easily be done with tokens..wam bam thank you mam, you're married. But you would want a lot more than that, some kind of process to work through to get married, lots of new dialogue, some kind of marriage ceremony/ritual, possible buffs for marriage sex...etc etc etc.  But like most things, the more you want to do, the more complex it gets, the more things can go wrong..I am still thinking about it.

Gregahit, I noticed a fair percentage of dialogue for married NPC's in the LoversQuest conversation had the wrong targets. I corrected all this, but now I am wondering..does it matter that much? I mean, you can't really tell if the male is saying "don't get me pregnant" to his female partner or vice versa.

Yeah, I've been wacking around with this on the construction set. I was going to edit the lines for my own personal use to be a bit more...Affectionate. Ex where when I decline sex ( because maybe I'm in the middle of fighting a fuckin troll ) he's like "I don't appreciate being treated like this." :dodgy:
I did notice going through that 95% of all dialogue lines are as you said, rape or virgin related...

The marriage thing sounds friggin awesome! Unfortunatly though I have very little modding knowledge. Just copy and paste scripts and some other really unadvanced stuff, so I wouldn't be able to help really...And what are tokens? Sorry I'm a n00b..

Tokens are just a clothing item that have no value, weight and are nonplayable and therefore invisible in inventory. Various mods add these invisible tokens for all kinds of things...mainly for counting statistics of various things..how many times you were raped, how many times you had sex etc.

Some mods have scripted tokens so that when they are given to PC or NPC it triggers a script to run. An example of this is AdultPlaySSP. When you have sex with that mod it gives the NPC a token called xLoversAdultPlayAfterItem. That causes a script to run that directs the NPC to make conversation after sex about how good it was, then the script removes the token.

I'm presently working on turning Joburg into more of a consensual sex mod, have the stalkers initiate flirting conversation rather than knock-down-rape. Currently there is no consensual sex for NPC's unless the PC initiates it. Practically every NPC is a virgin until the PC has sex with them, the only non-PC sex NPC's have is to rape someone or be raped.

Great..I have another issue. The stretching dick issue is gone, but I got this other issue after downloading from Qlee's post because I was not getting any 'become a lover' dialogue, nor am I getting the other stuff from downloading from the first page of this forum..I was only getting the text that shows up when sex starts...Now when sex starts it COMPLETELY disobeys my undress settings, and ontop(hah) of that, I can't orgasm...and I cant stop fucking..so I'm stuck in the sex animation until I load another save...any help? ><

Tavern, not getting dialogue options and animations not working correctly is  often a result of incorrect load order.

Salameor, use the construction set, goto Quests, select LoversQuest, select conversation. There is a huge amount of dialogue in there, if you are making your own additions make sure your incorporate the necessary conditions for it to run when you want it to (eg if you want lesbian conversation make sure you make conditions that both parties are female). Always make a backup.

Well i'm a newbie so for conditions it will maybe hard but i will try, just maybe find some indication to do it.

I was in mind to create some texte between male or heroin and his/her progeny and lovers.

I have see that we can have relation with our kid but there is no text for that, it's more like sexe between stranger. I was planning to make appropriate text for this kind of relation.