sorry donkey, i was completely wrong (anyone know a good recipe for crow)...

blender can edit but you end up having to unpack files and use nifskope or something to import and then export again to a file format you can work with such as .obj or something(even then its no guarantee).

god awful round-about ways of editing files -.-

almost makes me want to send a kind thank you bomb (non-lethal i suppose) lol

currently the blender nif import/export addon hasnt been touched since oblivion it looks like (could still be used to edit FO3/FNV tho)... still weird because it seems like bethesda went out of their way to F-up the nif format even more to not work with the old stuff, the nif files are setup the exact same way just changed for encoding/processing by the game.

so i apologize for my earlier, not properly researched, statement lol

i havent even been able to use blender at all, was going to try to 'practice' with it or try to learn how it works... didnt work to well, nice to know it wasnt complete ineptitude. think ill stick to wings 3d for editing meshes.

think ill stick to working with meshes and leave the anims to you guys (at least for now) lol :D

• 3 months later...

Question! i turned my pc back into a virgin because i kept having weird dialoge pop up. When i asked someone out and they said yes then we had sex. I keep getting dialoge that says " i'm betraying my love" & " this is better then my boyfriend's". but that never came up before i was dating them and thats the only NPC i had told i loved them lol. Does someone know whats going on? or that I just didnt load it properly or something?

Question! i turned my pc back into a virgin because i kept having weird dialoge pop up. When i asked someone out and they said yes then we had sex. I keep getting dialoge that says " i'm betraying my love" & " this is better then my boyfriend's". but that never came up before i was dating them and thats the only NPC i had told i loved them lol. Does someone know whats going on? or that I just didnt load it properly or something?

Since we don't know exactly what all you have installed it is hard to answer this. It may be this plugin but it could also be lovers jealousy or perhaps something else.

hey..am having problems with sleeper sex after having a mod change around, when i cast sleeper spell i get msg saying target is not ready, im guessing its a conflict/load order issue so here load order fo a diagnosis pls :)i had it working great once lol, dunno what i did :(

00 Oblivion.esm

01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

02 Lovers with PK.esm

03 DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

04 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.2.0]

05 UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp [Version 1.0.0]

06 Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

07 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

08 Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp

09 Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp

0A ImprovedSigns.esp

0B DLCHorseArmor.esp

0C DLCOrrery.esp

0D DLCVileLair.esp

0E DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

0F DLCSpellTomes.esp

10 Full Metal Bikini Mark II.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

** Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

** DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp

** DMRA Stock Robe Replacer.esp

11 DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.esp

12 DLCThievesDen.esp

13 SMChorrol.esp

14 Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp

15 DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

16 DLCFrostcrag.esp

17 Knights.esp

18 Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp

19 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 90]

1A LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

1B Lovers with PK Extender.esp [Version 2.4.3]

1C LoversFSE.esp

1D LoversJoburg.esp

1E LoversPower.esp

1F LoversMB2.esp

20 LoversStopCombatEx.esp

21 LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

** SW01Plus.esp

22 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

23 LoversHooker.esp [Version 2.2]

24 LoversRaperS.esp

25 LoversBed.esp

26 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

27 LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

28 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

29 Lovers3dorgasm.esp

2A LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

2B Beautiful People.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

2C Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

2D Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp

2E xeosp++.esp

++ test.esp

2F VToy.esp

30 Colourwheels Sexy Ayelid Shrine.esp

31 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

hmm i also noticed now that i cant get molested while in bed..got to be a rape/johberg clash then..

right? think there the mods where u can get raperd while waiting..

Majordespair, your load order is completely out of whack. Go here and use the load order in the spoiler to correct yours. Then start a new game to test things. If a new game works then disable all your lovers plugins, load up your existing save and make a new clean save then exit oblivion and enable your lovers plugins and you should be set.

Majordespair' date=' your load order is completely out of whack. Go here and use the load order in the spoiler to correct yours. Then start a new game to test things. If a new game works then disable all your lovers plugins, load up your existing save and make a new clean save then exit oblivion and enable your lovers plugins and you should be set.

lol i was just writing an update for my post..yep fixed it just as u said...to me while to figure it out but i got there :)

thx for reply and sorry about another post about something that is already answered in some form here on forums .

problem was with a 3d plugin for mb2 btw

• 4 weeks later...

This mod appears nonfunctional for me. No text appears during sexual escapades. Any idea why?

load order:

Oblivion.esm

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

ChaseCameraMod.esp

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

GlenvarCastle.esp

GTAesgaard.esp

SunderedKeep.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

RenGuardOverhaul.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed block and 150% damage.esp

Oblivion XP.esp

DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

xeoex.esp

(note have tride it with lovers voice ssp plus directly after LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp with no discernable change)

Your load order should be as follows:

Oblivion.esm

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

ChaseCameraMod.esp

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

GlenvarCastle.esp

GTAesgaard.esp

SunderedKeep.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

RenGuardOverhaul.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed block and 150% damage.esp

Oblivion XP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

xeoex.esp

Make the adjustment and then start a new game. If a new game works then you can try making a clean save to see if you can salvage your existing game.

NOTE: Make sure you have pk extender set to manual sex progress and that you have downloaded the lovers Voice SSP patch for lovers pk extender (it is in the pk extender download pages OP).

Cheers,

Greg

I think the reason it doesn't work is that what I'm lacking is the lovers voice ssp patch for lovers pk extender. Mainly cause I cant see it anywhere in the OP http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=389

Well that is because I lied to you.....:P

Sorry about that.

The patch is actually for lovers creatures (I knew there was a patch I just could not remember which it was for): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=129

Look down towards the bottom of the OP and you some red text saying: "Lovers voice compatibility patch", you will find the patches for each of the lovers versions to work with lovers voice SSP.

We're on 91. It was the latest version I could get to work. Might test 94 though, we might not have tested that one. Who knows.

edit: tried 94. No change (though last time i tried a version beyond 91 it reported the actors weren't ready, now it actually works..curious), lovers voice is voiceless... so is creatures as well though so at least the patch is consistent in that way.

edit: Actually. has Lovers Voice EVER been compatible with PK extender? Someone gimme a heads up on this because it looks like the compatibility patch was just to make voice/creatures work with Pk lovers core revisions after 90.

edit: Nope. Tried it without extender and the game still didn't produce the text...ah well. If anyone has gotten this mod to work with versions 91 or later give me a heads up.

I've been using the package that Ark uploaded and that works for me with no problem:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8375

replace your mods with the ones in there and it should be grand' date=' though I think there were a couple things missing from the package but I can't remember exactly what they were, nothing major though... anyway, it'll be worth a try.

[/quote']

Thanks dude. Lovers voice seems to work with this pack.

Though admittedly we've now got a weird bug that means we can't create custom classes, no matter we'll fiddle with our config then turn lovers on after we get past character creation if needbe.

edit:

Can only hope this won't cause my oblivion game to turn unstable and pitch over a cliff.

classes or races? if it's custom races then you just need to create a character, then wait for all the mods to load in, then do showracemenu in the console and then your choices should be back. As for blocking custom classes, I have no clue what could be causing that...

classes or races? if it's custom races then you just need to create a character' date=' then wait for all the mods to load in, then do showracemenu in the console and then your choices should be back. As for blocking custom classes, I have no clue what could be causing that...

[/quote']

Custom classes. If i press confirm to create a custom class it crashes at the name class step every time. Because anything else would make too much sense.

well, i dunno what's causing it, or have any idea how to fix that, but you could just pick a default class that is close to what u want and just console in the skills you wanted with "setav alchemy 25" for example. off to work for me, GL

Just tried tries. Love it!

Very nice, too, that there is special chat for Argonians. Adds a little bit of kinkyness to those interspecies romps :)

I haven't seen any special text for Khajit yet, but that might be due to the XEO mod custom races (I edited my XEO to revert Argonian characters to vanilla but left Khajit alone)

Thanks for all your work in translating this!

• 3 weeks later...

Been having an issue lately and it appears to not be related to Lovers creatures.

When any sex act begins, rape or con, the text doesn't appear. I believe I have all the required DLs and have all the latest patches. What's odd is this was working before I re-installed oblivion. My load order is:

Oblivion.esm Active

Lovers with PK.esm Version 1.4.1 Active

LoversCreature.esm

Oblivion Sexualized Monsters.esm Active

OSM-All Genders.esp Active

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

LoversFSE.esp Active

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp Active

LoversRaperS.esp Active

Lovers with PK.esp Version 90 Active

LoversBitch.esp Version 0.5b Active