Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

Laura's Bondage Shop Version 3.00 IS OUT NOW! :D

Ā 

Spoiler

AG.jpg.d75d32b29e01712adf3a4f4e4d232e9d.jpg

Ā 

I took me a while, but V3.00 is finally done. :D
This update adds 4 story quests and it fixes and tweaks a lot of things.
We think the new quests add about 3 hours of content, but it depends on how you play and on how quickly you figure things out.

Ā 

This update doesn't require a new game and it works with the latest DD version.

Ā 

Ā 

Change log for v3.00:

Ā 

Added: 4 new quests that continue the story after the [What She Deserves] quest.
You can start them by asking Laura "Is there something I can do for you?".
The first quest is called [Blending In]. I won't tell the names of the other quests because it could spoil it.
Based on suggestions from @HexBolt8 and @AleyColt.

Ā 

Added: A bunch of fantastic new assets by Taki17.
10 new custom decorative banners in the shop's interior.
A new custom sign outside the shop.
New custom belt textures for the belt from Locked Away.
New textures for a unique yoke from one of the new quests.
A more mystical look for the Thotium from A Strange Rock.
Big thanks to @Taki17 for his amazing work.

Ā 

Added: The new items from DD 4.3 are now for sale in the shop.
Note: If you don't see them for sale yet, her inventory has to reset first. Go outside the shop and wait just over 24 hours to reset it.

Ā 

Added/Changed: A bunch of changes and additions in and around the shop.

Ā 

Changed: When starting a quest where a follower could mess things up, she'll now refuse to give you the quest unless you dismiss your follower.

Ā 

Changed: [Locked Away] You'll now get an extra message whenever she adds time when you asked too early.
That'll hopefully clear things up.

Ā 

Changed: [Locked Away] The default time to wear the belt has been changed to min 3 days and max 7 days.
I lowered them a while ago, but it was still too long for those that didn't know what they were getting in to.

Ā 

Changed: [Locked Away] I made adjustments to the scenes from this quest. I made them a while ago and I saw a few things I wanted to change.

Ā 

Fixed: [Seeking The Curse] The NPCs from the Seeking The Curse quest should no longer get in the way in the inns.
I changed their AI packages and they should now behave like they have a working brain.
They'll now sit in chairs and stuff. Just like the vanilla npcs.

Ā 

Fixed: [Seeking The Curse] now starts more reliably.
A few people were having issues with starting the quest.
The way some aliasses are filled has been slightly changed to make it easier for poorly performing installs.

Ā 

Fixed: The dialogue flow has been improved.
It used to hard to ask Laura the things you wanted without having to exit the dialogue.
Thanks to @Taki17 for pointing it out.

Ā 

Fixed: The [Locked Away] quest now starts before it equips the belt.
It used to be that when the quest didn't start for some reason, you would still have the belt on.
But if there's an issue with the quest not starting, you shouldn't get the belt locked on without a way to get rid of it.

Ā 

Fixed: Adjusted the depth bias of lightsources in the shop again. That should resolve some of the reported shadow striping.

Ā 

Fixed: The faces of some NPCs didn't have the the correct skintone compared to their body.
They had the dreaded "grey face" bug, but that should be fixed now.

Ā 

Fixed: One of the crates stacked behind Katarina was clipping through the wall. I gave the crate a stern talk and he agreed to not clip through the wall anymore.

Ā 

Fixed: A massive heap of dialogue improvements, changes and fixes.

Ā 

Fixed: The mod files are now in a 7zip archive to save space.

Ā 

Changed/Fixed: Things I probably forgot to document. :P

Ā 

Huge thanks to my testers: LHM, SiegfreidZ, Nazzzgul666, pikachu345 and Taki17. This wouldn't have been possible without them.

Thanks so much for the new content, and for making it possible to update without requiring a new game. Your work on this mod is very much appreciated. It has quite a rare atmosphere for a BDSM mod.Ā So many go for 'dark and dangerous' and while that's fine too, it's really nice to have a mod that goes for more of a safe and playful feeling when that's the mood I'm in.

5 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Damn im on last quest and its great but im kinda confused with Raldbhar quest im already in Raldbhar deep market and i dont know what should i do :/Ā 

You probably walked past it. Don't go too deep, it's not far from the entrance.

Search every chest and container you can find.

29 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

You probably walked past it. Don't go too deep, it's not far from the entrance.

Search every chest and container you can find.

Got it!

Just finished all quests and all i want to say is I want more! :DĀ Well done,Ā really like it and looking forward for more updates!Ā Ā 

Keep up the good work!Ā 

15 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Has the meshes and/or textures been converted for SE? As well has the plugin as the plugin is also different. The scripts will likely need to be recompiled for skse64.

I have the uncompressed originals for every asset, converting them to SE-supported formats is not an issue. The rest entirely depends on wheter or not DD 4.3 has been released yet for SE.

1 hour ago, Fenroo said:

Bug alert.

Ā 

When I return with Dyane, Laura keeps saying "you found her" over and over again and the journal doesn't advance.

This is an issue I ran into during testing, but it only happened once, and only to me. I started a new save to test it furtherĀ and I was unable to replicate it, so I suspect this was a scripting break due to other running mods (I also had an issue where ZaZ had broken the prisoner chain animations). If you haven't tried it yet, reload to a previous save and try again.

8 minutes ago, SiegfreidZ said:

This is an issue I ran into during testing, but it only happened once, and only to me. I started a new save to test it furtherĀ and I was unable to replicate it, so I suspect this was a scripting break due to other running mods (I also had an issue where ZaZ had broken the prisoner chain animations). If you haven't tried it yet, reload to a previous save and try again.

Already attempted. Previous saves give the same result.