Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

got an idea you might like. if the player buys any items from laura she could ask the player "would you like help with putting those on?" and the player would have the option to say yes, which will have the item equipped, or no which the item will be put into the inventory as normal. if the player is gagged she could say, "i see that you are having fun wearing items, lets go a head and add these new items as well" the player could say yes (a nod) or no (shakes head) and the items would be equipped or placed in the inventory.

On 7/6/2019 at 1:19 AM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

got an idea you might like. if the player buys any items from laura she could ask the player "would you like help with putting those on?" and the player would have the option to say yes, which will have the item equipped, or no which the item will be put into the inventory as normal. if the player is gagged she could say, "i see that you are having fun wearing items, lets go a head and add these new items as well" the player could say yes (a nod) or no (shakes head) and the items would be equipped or placed in the inventory.

I really like that idea, but I have no clue how to do that yet.

I'll probably have to check the player's inventory before the trade, save what kind and how many devices the player has and then compare that after the trade is over. I think I have to use an array for that and I have no clue how those work. :(

7 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I really like that idea, but I have no clue how to do that yet.

I'll probably have to check the player's inventory before the trade, save what kind and how many devices the player has and then compare that after the trade is over. I think I have to use an array for that and I have no clue how those work. :(

Might not be the best/effective way but you could to try something like this:

Add a script to the alias of the player (tip check the MCM menu playerref script)

In the script add the following:

OnItemAdded function to check what was bought (filter the akSourceContainer to Laura to avoid false inputs) You can add the items to a custom formlist instead of an array. Be sure to filter out any non dd-items like gold etc. DCUR also does this in the prison quest, so you could check the source scripts as reference. (StoreWornDevices and RestoreWornDevices are of intrest here)

So it's possible I think but not that easy :P

Good Morning Laura, I follow your thread and am very interested in playing this mod. In fact I was the one who a file back first told you about the conversion. My question and I haven't tried the mod yet for this very reason is: Should Laura's bondage shop only be played after you have the majority of your Skyrim game played through. Not sure how much it affects the main games progression or your character progression or do I finish my playthrough and start another game later and add laura's bondage shop. Also and I read the description before and will read it again after this but generally speaking I have quite a few things loaded now like angrims, sisterhood of Mara, Devious Followers, Devious Helpless, CD, and Lola. There are a couple others besides those does LBS generally play nice with other DD, SL mods, BDSM mods loaded. Like I said I will reread the description but wondering if there were any gotcha's you're aware of. And of course there is always the idea of being able to go back to an earlier save.

1 hour ago, llokii70 said:

Good Morning Laura, I follow your thread and am very interested in playing this mod. In fact I was the one who a file back first told you about the conversion. My question and I haven't tried the mod yet for this very reason is: Should Laura's bondage shop only be played after you have the majority of your Skyrim game played through. Not sure how much it affects the main games progression or your character progression or do I finish my playthrough and start another game later and add laura's bondage shop. Also and I read the description before and will read it again after this but generally speaking I have quite a few things loaded now like angrims, sisterhood of Mara, Devious Followers, Devious Helpless, CD, and Lola. There are a couple others besides those does LBS generally play nice with other DD, SL mods, BDSM mods loaded. Like I said I will reread the description but wondering if there were any gotcha's you're aware of. And of course there is always the idea of being able to go back to an earlier save.

i use deviousl helpers and it works just fine with it, it should also be fine with CD as well. as for the rest of the mods you listed i havent tried followers with lauras but again it should work fine. i recommend make a new save and test the others with it. that way you dont mess up your current play through.

I guess my main concern wasn't about conflicts.....although thank you that was helpful. It seems the story right now has a couple different ways of ending and i just wanted to make sure that it was independent that like if for example player is not slave for life and current play through can't continue. Actually one of the angrim's apprentice scared me like that when he turns you into a spirit and you can literally do nothing as a spirit except walk around....didn't know that from time to time you have this very short window where you have to pickup a soul gem and attack the one boss with it. In fact never got to that...I think i had it so that even after he had turned me into a spirit on the 4th or 5th time fight had already been initiated and my followers killed him.

14 hours ago, llokii70 said:

I guess my main concern wasn't about conflicts.....although thank you that was helpful. It seems the story right now has a couple different ways of ending and i just wanted to make sure that it was independent that like if for example player is not slave for life and current play through can't continue. Actually one of the angrim's apprentice scared me like that when he turns you into a spirit and you can literally do nothing as a spirit except walk around....didn't know that from time to time you have this very short window where you have to pickup a soul gem and attack the one boss with it. In fact never got to that...I think i had it so that even after he had turned me into a spirit on the 4th or 5th time fight had already been initiated and my followers killed him.

There are no big branches in the story that lock you out of content and it also won't prevent you from playing the game normally.

There are currently not many story quests, but they're coming in the next update. The update also won't require a new save.

I finally broke down loaded the mod and decided to try it...not sure if its supposed to show on the map or not. Walking there though the shop was there. Went in and talk to Laura and went through almost all the dialogs. I then asked her if she had any offers, I chose the tie me up like a helpless slave option and it CTD. I tried two more times to see if it was consistent. The next thing I wanted to see was loading a game and not choosing the "tie me up like a helpless slave". I chose armbinders and a gag and it was fine. I then as an additional test bought an extreme open hobble dress and long ballet boots. I equipped them, the red ebonite looks fabulous. I then asked if there was anything I could do which started the quest in Whiterun for the stone. Because I wanted to test I was able to walk all the way to Whiterun which actually took some time in that dress....lol...My PC was able to enter Whiterun then I notice that it said I was tripping which is one of the DD settings I know and thats when it crashed again.

So it crashed when I wanted her to fully tie me up and when I tripped in Whiterun

Looking in the Papyrus logs the error I was seeing after the tripping was

[07/09/2019 - 08:11:45PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Lola) -- TRUE -- MISS
[07/09/2019 - 08:11:45PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[07/09/2019 - 08:11:45PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp471"
stack:

which was repeating over and over with that temp number changing

the very last part of the log was

[07/09/2019 - 08:11:45PM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Lola,ft_fall_over_armbinder_1)
[07/09/2019 - 08:11:45PM] [Zad]: Debug-1
[07/09/2019 - 08:11:45PM] [Zad]: Debug-2
[07/09/2019 - 08:11:46PM] [Zad]: Debug-3
[07/09/2019 - 08:11:46PM] [Zad]: Debug-4
[07/09/2019 - 08:11:46PM] [Zad]: Debug-5

I am also attaching the papyrus logs. I am going to try and load from there again and see what happens.

Papyrus.0.log

So played again for about 2 hours no crashes this time in fact made it past the part where xayha sends you back and the whole captive thing in laura's bondage so it seems fine now. I want to continue to play through the quest line. When I am done I will try the tie me up like a helpless slave thing again. Also if I see anything else related to the quests and certain animations I will post it. Great Mod though overall.

5 hours ago, llokii70 said:

Great Mod though overall.

Thank you. :)

9 hours ago, llokii70 said:

In the same state made it all the way to the temple and back to adrianna then it crashed. The logs look eerily similar.

Papyrus.0.log 2.54 MB · 0 downloads

I'm not that good at reading logs yet, so I can't give you the golden solution, but it's an alarmingly large log for a 16 min play session. There are a total of 4448 error messages from various mods, including a whole bunch of errors from DD.

How old is this playthrough?

Are you using SE or LE?

Does this also happen in a new game?

Looking forward to the update btw ;)

But also curious if you know about this bug. I was running the "What she deserves" quest from Solitude back to Shop until i looted a plant and cursed trap triggered a rape. It unwore the hood from me and since then i could fast travel again (SL Survival). So is the hood possibly missing a keyword or something that lets mods strip it off? Maybe Cursed Loot bypasses SL stripping, i don't know but i just now checked SL's MCM and i had toggled off all head slots in "Timers & Stripping" from all 3 timers.

yeah ill have to look i think its calmed down...between saves and skyrim eventually clearing out scripts....got home late tonight so will probably check this weekend but after my posts everything seemed to be working okay....did not but will test out the "tie me up like a helpless slave." to see if it causes a ctd again.

17 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Looking forward to the update btw ;)

But also curious if you know about this bug. I was running the "What she deserves" quest from Solitude back to Shop until i looted a plant and cursed trap triggered a rape. It unwore the hood from me and since then i could fast travel again (SL Survival). So is the hood possibly missing a keyword or something that lets mods strip it off? Maybe Cursed Loot bypasses SL stripping, i don't know but i just now checked SL's MCM and i had toggled off all head slots in "Timers & Stripping" from all 3 timers.

I just checked, the hood has zad_BlockGeneric and SexLabNoStrip keywords on both the Inventory and the Rendered version.

DCUR also always checks for the zad_BlockGeneric keyword, so it shouldn't touch the hood.

Before I released that quest, I used the FREE ME! option from DCL to check the keywords and everything was fine.

I'm not sure what's going.

3 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I just checked, the hood has zad_BlockGeneric and SexLabNoStrip keywords on both the Inventory and the Rendered version.

DCUR also always checks for the zad_BlockGeneric keyword, so it shouldn't touch the hood.

Before I released that quest, I used the FREE ME! option from DCL to check the keywords and everything was fine.

I'm not sure what's going.

i might have missed it a few pages back , but how much "new" content is incomming? just wondering to get an idea of how amazing it's gonna be ?

2 hours ago, kronnos44 said:

i might have missed it a few pages back , but how much "new" content is incomming? just wondering to get an idea of how amazing it's gonna be ?

It'll add 4 new story quests that continue the story started by the What She Deserves quest.

got an idea for a quest. it would have 2 requirements, 1 that you are thane of a city ie whiterun. and 2 a housecarl ie lydia. the quest would be to take a letter to the jarl of the city you are thane of. to deliver the letter you have to be dressed as a pony girl. since you will be bound like that you would need your housecarl as a follower, could use katarina for the quest. after delivering the letter to the jarl you have to return to laura to get unlocked and paid for it. the quest would be avalible everyweek.

2 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

So this may be covered in an update but what is the coil of rope behind Laura's cooking spit for?

It's supposed to be like a demonstration area. It has a rug to lay down on and some rope to experiment with.

It doesn't have functionality yet, but I want to do something with it when DDf comes out.

53 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

[..] to deliver the letter you have to be dressed as a pony girl. [..]

An homage to the Pony Express ? :classic_laugh: The easy version would stick to the same hold. The "enhanced" version would require you to deliver a personal letter from Jarl to Jarl?

Edit: there is an older DD mod in a similar pony girl theme: Quick as you like.