Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

7 hours ago, Shameii said:

i need help the prisoner chain keep crashing when being equip specially on Laura's quest where Katarina and i will disguised as master and slave

You need to have the right physics installed, HDT for LE and... uhmmm... something else for SE

Should be written in the requirements of your DD installation.

15 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

You need to have the right physics installed, HDT for LE and... uhmmm... something else for SE

Should be written in the requirements of your DD installation.

im using faster HDT SE from nexus all chain related gears are fine except prisoner chain 

Vor 7 Minuten sagte Shameii:

Ich verwende den schnelleren HDT SE von Nexus. Alle kettenbezogenen Zahnräder sind in Ordnung, außer der Gefangenenkette 

I would completely ignore this little problem - because it has no bearing on quest progression.

If you want a perfect game - then don't modify your game.

Vor 3 Stunden sagte funga12345:

Hallo, ich brauche Hilfe bei Sklaven, nachdem ich den Befehl erhalten habe, mit mir anzugreifen. Manchmal verschwindet die Interaktion mit dem Sklaven. Es steht geschrieben, dass Sie den Sklaven umbenennen müssen, aber wie geht das?

Are you sure you're asking in the right mod?

I can't remember any quest that had something like this with "slaves"?

Just write which quest you want to carry out such an action ("attack"?) - thanks

5 hours ago, funga12345 said:

Hi, i need help with slaves after the order to attack with me, sometimes the interaction with the slave disappears, it is written that you need to rename the slave, but how to do this?

You already posted the same text yesterday and no one was able to answer that. Did it not occur to you that you might want to rephrase that request, and maybe give a bit more context? as @Miauzi already said, there is no slave quest as such, and you do not rename anybody anytime, at least not with this mod.

Hello,

I am having 2 issues:

1. After the first quest when I go to Xayah and she steals the potion the game just freezes with Xayah sitting in her chair and doing nothing.

2. When I ask for the collar and Laura orders me to the rug Laura also freezes and does nothing.

What may cause these issues?

3 hours ago, MadaraSC2 said:

Hello,

I am having 2 issues:

1. After the first quest when I go to Xayah and she steals the potion the game just freezes with Xayah sitting in her chair and doing nothing.

2. When I ask for the collar and Laura orders me to the rug Laura also freezes and does nothing.

What may cause these issues?

Make sure you have the correct version of Fuz Ro D-oh for your Skyrim (there's a spoiler at the bottom of the mod description).

If you have a camera mod, that can also cause problems when the player loses control.

I am having problem in the "Taking Control" part of the story quest.

Spoiler

When they put the collar on you and take you back to the slaver hide out, the scene where you are moved to the cage with Jade just does not seem to trigger. Specifically the controlled PC movement, Jade got to the cell just fine. I tried waiting, saving and reloading, which both works to restart stuck scenes for this mod very reliably but not this time. Up to this point where the scene takes control over the pc the movement might be a bit janky with getting stuck and needing reload/wait would happen but never just not triggering at all in the first place. In an unrelated note Jade is not wearing the chastity belt she is supposed to have.

Am using Skyrim AE 1.6.1170, Mod Manager 2 with v3.43 SSE version of this mod, as far as I can tell this is probably not an installation issue since it all worked up until the problem point?

Edited by Sis_User
Addded missing info.

I'm making a fresh install of Skyrim AE 1.06.1170 and when making a Bashed Patch with WryeBash the latest SE version 3.43 gave me these errors:

image.png.8922cda3a0fe417a37f2edbbabc1213a.png

Nobody has reported this earlier afaik so I don't think it's something serious.

EDIT: And I noticed that Laura has nothing to sell. Previous SE version doesn't have these issues but it needs a new game to fix the problems.

Edited by JuliusXX

Not sure if it's been reported, there's just too many pages to through, however:

Version 3.43 SSE - any armbinders provided by this mod (like Laura's ebonite armbinder for "Locked Away" or Jade's Strong Armbinder for "What Se Deserves") are invisible if wearing apparel that occupy slot 51. This is the same slot that DD's nipple piercings use, however it is irrelevant if the item is from DD or not. Tested with regular non-devious piercings from an unrelated mod as well as with DD's nipple piercings. The issue occurs regardless if DD's Item Hider is toggled on or off. Once slot 51 is unequipped, armbinders are visible once again.

DD version used is 5.2 SE.

Edited by belegost

Addendum to my previous report:

The issue DOES NOT occur when wearing Strong Leather Armbinder during "Strange Rock" quest.

I only report it afterwards because I've been replaying Laura's quests with new character and noticed this immediately. Should I run into more problems I'll post them here. Whether they are known or not, I assume it'll be good to have them documented. I encourage anyone to test it out and chime in, whether they also experience the same issues. Maybe it's something unique to my load order, you never know.

Edited by belegost

Can Anyone Help Me with this issue ? Its my First quest of Finding that strange rock THOTIUM .I got the stone and it bound me but now when I wanna return to the shop , it uses jump animation everytime and there are some stairs which I cannot cross . It is around the area where Faleesa or someone gives you the rock . 

Vor 7 Stunden sagte WereWolfAD69:

Kann mir jemand bei diesem Problem helfen? Es ist meine erste Aufgabe, diesen seltsamen Stein THOTIUM zu finden. Ich habe den Stein bekommen und er hat mich gefesselt, aber jetzt, wenn ich in den Laden zurückkehren möchte, verwendet er jedes Mal eine Sprunganimation und es gibt einige Treppen, die ich nicht überqueren kann. Es ist in der Gegend, wo Faleesa oder jemand Ihnen den Stein gibt. 

When you installed the package for the DD devices - which is a necessity for this mod - you had to set the movement animation in case you were wearing a hobble dress... and this stone will give you in this mod one created.

Well - you just chose the "bunny hop"... but that also takes you down the stairs to the temple

Help Guys , I am at the part where Laura knocks the Warden and the Quest stage is to Free Jade from the cage , What am I supposed to do here ?? I tried to see The blog but it also doesnt have info , Ive also tried searching but havent gotten any success as well . 

Heh, I just noticed an infinite money exploit if you have both Laura's Shop and DCL installed.

If you pick up "Maiden's Shield" chastity belt in Helgen and equip it, you can sell it to Laura for a hefty sum, while still keeping it in inventory (it can't be unequipped unless a specified amount of time has passed). Back out and initiate trade again and it'll be available to sell once more. This can be repeated until she runs out of money.

15 hours ago, WereWolfAD69 said:

Help Guys , I am at the part where Laura knocks the Warden and the Quest stage is to Free Jade from the cage , What am I supposed to do here ?? I tried to see The blog but it also doesnt have info , Ive also tried searching but havent gotten any success as well . 

As far as I remember, you either get a key (via quest progress), or need to find a key (on the table?) and free her.

4 hours ago, belegost said:

Heh, I just noticed an infinite money exploit if you have both Laura's Shop and DCL installed.

Yup, very old exploit. You can sell any DD item locked on you as often as you like. If you have Speech 50 and the Merchant perk, you can do that with any vendor.

54 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

If you have Speech 50 and the Merchant perk, you can do that with any vendor.

Merchant perk? Uh... I've been playing with perk overhauls for so long, I don't even remember how a vanilla tree looks like anymore.

3 minutes ago, belegost said:

Merchant perk? Uh... I've been playing with perk overhauls for so long, I don't even remember how a vanilla tree looks like anymore.

This perk present in Ordinator perk overhaul too.

13 minutes ago, kurotatsu said:

This perk present in Ordinator perk overhaul too.

Oh... right. I never bother with this side of the tree. No point, since you start drowning in money pretty fast regardless. Even with Trade and Barter set at steep markup doesn't help. Maybe I should seriously reconsider DFC.

But that equipped item selling doesn't seem right. I've had items equipped when talking to Laura and they did not show in trade screen. Maiden's Shield is the first time I encountered this.

Edited by belegost
On 4/10/2024 at 6:47 AM, WereWolfAD69 said:

Can any of you guys recommend similar mods to this ? 

Similar in what ways?

I'd look at CD, Rubber Facility, DCL also has a similar quest line, but I can't remember which one to start it. Troubles of Heroine has lots of quests, but the tone is pretty different to those mods.

Others:

Trapped in Rubber

Mods by Delzaron (LL user)

On 4/9/2024 at 3:26 PM, WereWolfAD69 said:

What does your log entry say?

On 4/10/2024 at 6:47 AM, WereWolfAD69 said:

I would also like to get a mod where you can tie up others instead of being tied up . I searched it up but havent been successful much . 

I don't play these mods, but are you aware of PAHE?

Am 10.04.2024 um 7:40 Uhr sagte CaptainJ03:

Soweit ich mich erinnere, bekommt man entweder einen Schlüssel (über den Questfortschritt) oder man muss einen Schlüssel finden (auf dem Tisch?) und sie befreien.

Ja, sehr alter Exploit. Sie können jeden an Sie gebundenen DD-Artikel so oft verkaufen, wie Sie möchten. Wenn Sie über Sprache 50 und den Vorteil „Händler“ verfügen, können Sie dies bei jedem Anbieter tun.

The key must be looked for - unfortunately this part of the quest is in an as yet unpublished chapter of my blog story

I'm trying this mod for the first time and I'm having a problem. During the second quest, when you go to Solitude to find a thief, there's a segment where you lose control of the character. At this moment, my character starts to walk in all directions except where it's supposed to go. Does anyone know how to fix this?