Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

8 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

That's how I look at it too. We're super strong, but not invulnerable.

Yeah, I'm going to focus on finishing the story first.

There's a good chance that I'll add different endings depending on your choices in the last quest. I always wanted to go overboard with the finale, and adding multiple endings could be really cool.

Then when it's finished I'll see if I can add some replayablility. Maybe a bit of randomness (Not sure about this one, it's hard to do it without confusing people).

But I think it'll be fun to give the player the option to fight early in the story and letting them fail miserably. :naughty:

That's good, I just wanted throw behind my support of "let the modder concentrate on their vision" first and foremost simply cause I see a fair few mods, especially on here, get bloated down.  I actually really like the story of this mod, even outside of the lewdness.

12 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

My style is sneaky and (trying to play) smart. :P

:classic_laugh: It's not enough fun to keep sticking to one single character style.

:classic_shy: Although my current main game is going on since december 2017 and I really need to pay attention to stick to the role and background tale. And not to mix it up with side games.

I've almost fallen for the trap to use magic, while my character is not supposed to by able to master that art at all. :classic_sad:

12 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Nightingale armor is by far the coolest in the game.

I use mods for that :classic_smile: Appropriate attire for every occasion

Spoiler

Preaching the blessing of Lady Dibella and teaching her lectures to the poor souls in troubled Skyrim.

Spoiler

d157_4443_4SI_me.jpg.4a06eb96687a97ee88a60d4ff4a7333f.jpg

Guiding those other souls to a happier afterlife. Those who deem themselves irrevocable incapable to open their minds for the warming gifts of our dear Lady Dibella.

Spoiler

d151_4345_FGK.jpg.eb8a900890ae1c47e16496a72e2bc8d6.jpg

21 hours ago, philyb said:

That's good, I just wanted throw behind my support of "let the modder concentrate on their vision" first and foremost simply cause I see a fair few mods, especially on here, get bloated down.

I know, thank you.

21 hours ago, philyb said:

I actually really like the story of this mod, even outside of the lewdness.

:blush:

Was finally able to play through that special quest.  It was awesome!  Very well done.  I was frustrated a few times, but not bad enough to start using the console.

I have a few suggestions/ideas I will put behind some spoiler tags. 

Spoiler

I may have gone a bit overboard, but they are just ideas, feel free to use or discard at your discretion :)

- The shop needs a basement dungeon! :)

When I started the Jade quest I was expecting the typical find bad guy, capture bad guy, return bad guy.  I was actually surprised by what happened.  I will admit that I was not paying attention to what the lady in Solitude (Jade) was saying, I was surprised when she swiped the potion and used it on me.  Good job!

Suggestions:

- Maybe Jade keeps the player as a plaything for a few days to humiliate them.  It would also give her time to find out who sent the player so that Jade can do the next suggestion.  This may work better at a location with a cage.

- Instead of letting the player wander back to Laura on their own, maybe Jade finds out who sent them and sends them back in a crate.  This would answer the question as to why the player was not around when "Jade" was delivered.  It could be done in the same manner that CD handled getting the player back to the Master after the Embassy quest.  In that quest the transport was a fade scene, and the player was just shown bound  at the beginning and end of the trip.  Maybe there is something in the ZAP items that could be used as a container so we can see the player locked in something at either end of the trip.  In fact, maybe Laura just places the container in the cell with the player still in it.

- I think maybe the restraints should be magical and negates the player's need for sustenance and other needs.  The excuse Laura might use to take the hood off would be that she wanted to see what Jade looked like.

I enjoyed the cage scene a great deal, right up until Laura find out who she locked in the cage. :)

When going through that I was constantly thinking that Laura was actually going to give the player to Sloan.  (was actually hoping for it!)  Maybe this could actually be an option eventually.  I know being discovered and not passed off is a stepping stone to the next part, but this is how I might see this option play out:

Not sure if the option is selected randomly or through some other means like dialog or player actions.  If this option is selected to play out, Laura would still have the conversation with Kat, but Kat would eventually convince Laura that it is OK and that "Jade" deserves what she is getting.  Maybe Jade took something dear to Laura.  Laura would not remove the hood.  The player then gets sent off to Sloan.  Once there, the player is put through some things, but eventually escapes.  The length of time that the player spends with Sloan depends on their ability to escape.  Would need another clever scenario for the player to solve in order to escape.  This, of course, angers Sloan and she blames Laura for the escape and demands another slave (maybe two this time).  This allows this option to tie back into the story.

Another option, a variation on the one above.  Laura would remove the hood and find out who was sent to her and release the player.  Through the conversation that follows, the player will offer themselves to fulfill Laura's obligation to Sloan.  This time, however, Laura will accept (after making sure this is what the player really wants).  Then, like above, the player gets boxed up again and sent off to Sloan.  Maybe the player's plan is to take out Sloan.  However, the player discovers that the plan cannot succeed and escapes instead.  Of course, like above, Sloan is angered and blames Laura.

The bandit's slaver cave:

Suggestions:

- Maybe have some sort of repercussions to getting caught entering the ledger cage.

- More interactivity with the slavers.  Need some scenarios to get into trouble, lengthening the play's stay in the cave.

Ideas:

An option that Kat had to leave the player there or you both would have ended up enslaved or dead.  Or, she decides it would be less suspicious if she left you to your own devices to accomplish the goal and trusts you will be able to escape on your own.  She will wait for you somewhere nearby.  Maybe what determines what plays out is how long it takes the player to accomplish the goal.  If the player can do it quickly, then the current scenario plays out.  If it takes too long, Kat has to leave you there.  This is where random encounters with the slavers would come in handy.  These scenarios would allow the player to get into trouble that stalls their progress on the task at hand.

Options for escaping:

The player eventually appears docile enough to convince the slavers that she has been broken.  The player would decide how long this takes based on how they react to the random encounters with the slaver's.  The player is then granted enough freedom to do the things they need to escape.  From here, the player finds the information they need (if they have not already done so), and finds a way to get out peacefully. (either getting a key, or finding a hidden passage).

The player is eventually deemed untrainable as a slave, but the slavers think she might make a good employee.  The player would be offered some choices:

- Join the team as an equal member.  This would depend on how impressed the slavers were of the player, or maybe a dominance level of some sort.  This option would allow the player to interact with the slaver's like a guild (capture and bring in slaves) and eventually take over.

- Join the teem as a controlled hunter.  This means the player would wear a collar that indicated they were owned by the slavers, and the player would get radiant capture quests where they would go capture a target and bring them back to the cave.  If the player fails, they would either get captured by the target, or kept bound in a cage by the slavers for punishment (maybe there are a few other types of punishment as well).  Getting captured by the target might mean the player goes to jail, gets enslaved by the target, or is sold at auction(maybe they end back at the slaver's cave as a slave again).

- Refuse and get dumped in a slave action.

- Refuse and fight their way out.

Kat gets tired of waiting and storms back in to save the player.

The slave rescues.

I enjoyed these as well.  I am guessing they might become radiant quests in the future?

A few random thoughts on possible relationships with the player, Laura, and Kat.

Maybe the player enslaves Laura and Kat.  

Consensual -  the player and Laura become so close that Laura wants to be her slave.  Kat would not be enslaved, but would be a part of the relationship.

Convinced - The player convinces Laura and Kat that they must be enslaved to save their lives.  The player would be the owner and would convince the two that they will be well treated. (maybe a tie in to the player becoming part of the slaver cave)

Forced - The player becomes such a good slave hunter that they decide to take over Laura's shop by enslaving Laura and Kat.

In all three scenarios Laura is still running the shop.  The player just gets some funds from the shop.

In all three scenarios the player gets to have fun with the two ladies.  Often involving bondage.

Maybe Laura enslaved the player.

Laura has become so infatuated with the player that she wishes to "own" the player.  It would not be like the type of ownership Laura was in.  It just means that the player works for free (although there may be a monetary reward from time to time) and has to bring all restraints they come across back to the shop.  Basically if the player has no restraints to turn in when they visit the shop they are in trouble.  The player could randomly be required to spent a night or three in the shop.  Of course this means bound and in the cell with Laura having her fun from time to time.  Kat could also bind the player and Laura and place them in the cell and have her fun as well.

Maybe Kat decides to enslave Laura and the player.

Kat reasons that the player and Laura need to have guidance in their life and the only way to di that would be to own them.  This option is like the previous one, only Kat has more involvement in the fun parts.  She might hand out quests of some sort as well.

Ideas for radiant quests, or just additional quests

Bounty Hunter - Laura sends the play of various bounty hunter quests like the Jade quest.  Of course there is a good chance that the player ends up bound in some way, or even captured.

When playing the Jade quest I was thinking to myself how fun it would have been that the player turn out to be Jade in the end due to all the things they had to do in the pursuit of Jade (thefts and other things).

If the player because a slaver, these bounties would end up in a slave cell, and the player might have to lie to Laura about it.

Slave rescues

Player gets sent off to rescue a slave and could end up bound or captured themselves.

If the player is a slaver, these "rescues" would just end up in a different slave cell.  Of course the player might just have to lie to Laura about where the rescues ended up.

2 hours ago, slvsaris said:

Was finally able to play through that special quest.  It was awesome!  Very well done.  I was frustrated a few times, but not bad enough to start using the console.

Reveal hidden contents

I may have gone a bit overboard, but they are just ideas, feel free to use or discard at your discretion :)

When I started the Jade quest I was expecting the typical find bad guy, capture bad guy, return bad guy.  I was actually surprised by what happened.  I will admit that I was not paying attention to what the lady in Solitude (Jade) was saying, I was surprised when she swiped the potion and used it on me.  Good job!

Suggestions:

- Maybe Jade keeps the player as a plaything for a few days to humiliate them.  It would also give her time to find out who sent the player so that Jade can do the next suggestion.  This may work better at a location with a cage.

- Instead of letting the player wander back to Laura on their own, maybe Jade finds out who sent them and sends them back in a crate.  This would answer the question as to why the player was not around when "Jade" was delivered.  It could be done in the same manner that CD handled getting the player back to the Master after the Embassy quest.  In that quest the transport was a fade scene, and the player was just shown bound  at the beginning and end of the trip.  Maybe there is something in the ZAP items that could be used as a container so we can see the player locked in something at either end of the trip.  In fact, maybe Laura just places the container in the cell with the player still in it.

- I think maybe the restraints should be magical and negates the player's need for sustenance and other needs.  The excuse Laura might use to take the hood off would be that she wanted to see what Jade looked like.

I enjoyed the cage scene a great deal, right up until Laura find out who she locked in the cage. :)

When going through that I was constantly thinking that Laura was actually going to give the player to Sloan.  (was actually hoping for it!)  Maybe this could actually be an option eventually.  I know being discovered and not passed off is a stepping stone to the next part, but this is how I might see this option play out:

Not sure if the option is selected randomly or through some other means like dialog or player actions.  If this option is selected to play out, Laura would still have the conversation with Kat, but Kat would eventually convince Laura that it is OK and that "Jade" deserves what she is getting.  Maybe Jade took something dear to Laura.  Laura would not remove the hood.  The player then gets sent off to Sloan.  Once there, the player is put through some things, but eventually escapes.  The length of time that the player spends with Sloan depends on their ability to escape.  Would need another clever scenario for the player to solve in order to escape.  This, of course, angers Sloan and she blames Laura for the escape and demands another slave (maybe two this time).  This allows this option to tie back into the story.

Another option, a variation on the one above.  Laura would remove the hood and find out who was sent to her and release the player.  Through the conversation that follows, the player will offer themselves to fulfill Laura's obligation to Sloan.  This time, however, Laura will accept (after making sure this is what the player really wants).  Then, like above, the player gets boxed up again and sent off to Sloan.  Maybe the player's plan is to take out Sloan.  However, the player discovers that the plan cannot succeed and escapes instead.  Of course, like above, Sloan is angered and blames Laura.

Suggestions:

- Maybe have some sort of repercussions to getting caught entering the ledger cage.

- More interactivity with the slavers.  Need some scenarios to get into trouble, lengthening the play's stay in the cave.

Ideas:

An option that Kat had to leave the player there or you both would have ended up enslaved or dead.  Or, she decides it would be less suspicious if she left you to your own devices to accomplish the goal and trusts you will be able to escape on your own.  She will wait for you somewhere nearby.  Maybe what determines what plays out is how long it takes the player to accomplish the goal.  If the player can do it quickly, then the current scenario plays out.  If it takes too long, Kat has to leave you there.  This is where random encounters with the slavers would come in handy.  These scenarios would allow the player to get into trouble that stalls their progress on the task at hand.

Options for escaping:

The player eventually appears docile enough to convince the slavers that she has been broken.  The player would decide how long this takes based on how they react to the random encounters with the slaver's.  The player is then granted enough freedom to do the things they need to escape.  From here, the player finds the information they need (if they have not already done so), and finds a way to get out peacefully. (either getting a key, or finding a hidden passage).

The player is eventually deemed untrainable as a slave, but the slavers think she might make a good employee.  The player would be offered some choices:

- Join the team as an equal member.  This would depend on how impressed the slavers were of the player, or maybe a dominance level of some sort.  This option would allow the player to interact with the slaver's like a guild (capture and bring in slaves) and eventually take over.

- Join the teem as a controlled hunter.  This means the player would wear a collar that indicated they were owned by the slavers, and the player would get radiant capture quests where they would go capture a target and bring them back to the cave.  If the player fails, they would either get captured by the target, or kept bound in a cage by the slavers for punishment (maybe there are a few other types of punishment as well).  Getting captured by the target might mean the player goes to jail, gets enslaved by the target, or is sold at auction(maybe they end back at the slaver's cave as a slave again).

The slave rescues.

I enjoyed these as well.  I am guessing they might become radiant quests in the future?

A few random thoughts on possible relationships with the player, Laura, and Kat.

Consensual -  the player and Laura become so close that Laura wants to be her slave.  Kat would not be enslaved, but would be a part of the relationship.

Convinced - The player convinces Laura and Kat that they must be enslaved to save their lives.  The player would be the owner and would convince the two that they will be well treated. (maybe a tie in to the player becoming part of the slaver cave)

Forced - The player becomes such a good slave hunter that they decide to take over Laura's shop by enslaving Laura and Kat.

In all three scenarios Laura is still running the shop.  The player just gets some funds from the shop.

In all three scenarios the player gets to have fun with the two ladies.  Often involving bondage.

Laura has become so infatuated with the player that she wishes to "own" the player.  It would not be like the type of ownership Laura was in.  It just means that the player works for free (although there may be a monetary reward from time to time) and has to bring all restraints they come across back to the shop.  Basically if the player has no restraints to turn in when they visit the shop they are in trouble.  The player could randomly be required to spent a night or three in the shop.  Of course this means bound and in the cell with Laura having her fun from time to time.  Kat could also bind the player and Laura and place them in the cell and have her fun as well.

Kat reasons that the player and Laura need to have guidance in their life and the only way to di that would be to own them.  This option is like the previous one, only Kat has more involvement in the fun parts.  She might hand out quests of some sort as well.

Bounty Hunter - Laura sends the play of various bounty hunter quests like the Jade quest.  Of course there is a good chance that the player ends up bound in some way, or even captured.

When playing the Jade quest I was thinking to myself how fun it would have been that the player turn out to be Jade in the end due to all the things they had to do in the pursuit of Jade (thefts and other things).

If the player because a slaver, these bounties would end up in a slave cell, and the player might have to lie to Laura about it.

Slave rescues

Player gets sent off to rescue a slave and could end up bound or captured themselves.

If the player is a slaver, these "rescues" would just end up in a different slave cell.  Of course the player might just have to lie to Laura about where the rescues ended up.

I'm pretty sure a bunch of those ideas will not fit with Laura's vision for this mod, BUT you do have some very interesting ideas! Personally I enjoyed the cave and really wanted it to last longer, with more things to do, and many more "adventures" lol! So your ideas for that sound like a lot of fun.

Many of the other ideas you had also sound like they'd be fun too! 

On 11/3/2020 at 11:14 AM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

It's a log where the (Papyrus) scripting engine dumps it's errors and stuff. So when something goes wrong, we can use it to find what's wrong.

Use this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368/

But before you do that, please make sure that all the requirements are up-to-date and for the right version. (LE/SE)

Also don't forget to check your Fuz ro d-oh install.

If you checked everything, tried a new save and it still doesn't work, post that papyrus log as an attachment.

By the way, I love your avatar. :)

oh thank you, your avatar is cute too. i found out i didn't have fuz ro do SE installed.. it worked finally, though a few times it would crash after the potion wore off. in the later quest being undercover, how long are you supposed to wait for katrina?

On 11/6/2020 at 2:08 PM, Taki17 said:
On 11/6/2020 at 1:56 PM, CDsama said:

Does one of you know which mod makes npc randomly demand sex e.g. bay saying "Service me slut" and so on. (Really anoys me when playing quest and even sometimes beaks things)

That's either Deviously Enslaved Continued or Deviously Cursed Loot. Not sure off the top of my head.

Deviously Enslaved

i love how this mod has evolved and grown in the last 6 months. it was one of the first mods i installed when i started playing Skyrim and this mod was the one that got me interested in playing the game and trying out mods. it's a fun, well-thought out and developed set of small stories that just enhances the game without being over-killed by sex. it's apparent in the quality of the mod, how much time, effort, passion and care is put into the mod, so i just wanted to say thank you.

btw, are there any 3BBB files available, or plans to have it supported in the future ?

On 11/5/2020 at 3:00 AM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

And dommes often also like getting tied up, so the player doesn't even have to be a sub.

OMG, someone finally put it into words!  This is essentially how I view the  dragonborn with DCL and Laura's Bondage Shop installed.  She never backs down from a challenge that might leave her bound, but she's 100% confident she'll escape, and the struggle is fun in itself.  She's often wrong, of course, but the dragonborn isn't necessarily a genius.

16 hours ago, slvsaris said:

Hide contents

Suggestions:

Suggestions:

Ideas:

Options for escaping:

The slave rescues.

Slave rescues

Thanks for the suggestions. :)

But a lot of these don't fit in my mod.

The basement was already on the list for the future. Maybe some roleplaying stuff could happen there. :P

But that's for after the story.

I don't think I'll add more to Blending In, but I do want to make a new one in the future. There are a bunch of stories I can tell there, but it's hard to come up with another puzzle.

So if anyone has an idea for another Blending In puzzle, please let me know. :)

And bad endings is also a good one. Adding hard failstates could make it a lot more interesting. But that's also something for after the story is complete.

12 hours ago, LittleMiss_Harl said:

oh thank you, your avatar is cute too. i found out i didn't have fuz ro do SE installed.. it worked finally, though a few times it would crash after the potion wore off. in the later quest being undercover, how long are you supposed to wait for katrina?

:)

If the objective is to wait for her, it's not long. Maybe you can try talking to Holden.

11 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i love how this mod has evolved and grown in the last 6 months. it was one of the first mods i installed when i started playing Skyrim and this mod was the one that got me interested in playing the game and trying out mods. it's a fun, well-thought out and developed set of small stories that just enhances the game without being over-killed by sex. it's apparent in the quality of the mod, how much time, effort, passion and care is put into the mod, so i just wanted to say thank you.

Thank you so much. That means a lot. :blush:

I've been doing this for 2 years now, but I still feel like a noob walking in Vel's shoes.?

11 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

btw, are there any 3BBB files available, or plans to have it supported in the future ?

My mod just uses stuff from DD, so you'll have to ask there.

12 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

The mod does not contain any assets that need to be built with bodyslide, so whatever you use for DD, will work here as well.

1 hour ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Thanks for the suggestions. :)

But a lot of these don't fit in my mod.

The basement was already on the list for the future. Maybe some roleplaying stuff could happen there. :P

But that's for after the story.

I don't think I'll add more to Blending In, but I do want to make a new one in the future. There are a bunch of stories I can tell there, but it's hard to come up with another puzzle.

So if anyone has an idea for another Blending In puzzle, please let me know. :)

And bad endings is also a good one. Adding hard failstates could make it a lot more interesting. But that's also something for after the story is complete.

Understandable.  Honestly some of my ideas probably require a lot of work to implement.  Just had a bunch of ideas flooded my mind as I played through.  You are doing a great job.

I keep saying that someday I hope to make my own mod, and I have started a few.  I just need to get motivated and learn how to do the things I want my mods to do.

1 hour ago, slvsaris said:

Understandable.  Honestly some of my ideas probably require a lot of work to implement.  Just had a bunch of ideas flooded my mind as I played through.  You are doing a great job.

They don't really fit in my mod, but a lot of them are great. I'm sure there are other creators that would use them.

1 hour ago, slvsaris said:

I keep saying that someday I hope to make my own mod, and I have started a few.  I just need to get motivated and learn how to do the things I want my mods to do.

If you need help, shoot me a DM.

By the way, if you use my mod as an example, please use the more recent quests because the first ones are a mess. :P

23 hours ago, slvsaris said:

Hide contents

Suggestions:

Suggestions:

Ideas:

Options for escaping:

The slave rescues.

Slave rescues

Quite interesting ideas, even if most of them diverge from the current vision. 

11 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

They don't really fit in my mod, but a lot of them are great. I'm sure there are other creators that would use them.

If you need help, shoot me a DM.

By the way, if you use my mod as an example, please use the more recent quests because the first ones are a mess. :P

I have come up with an idea to house those ideas lol.  I will have to write it out though. 

edit:  I started writing it out.  Will take me a few days, but when I am done with the initial writeup I will post it somewhere

Hello,

So far really liking the mod and I had an idea pop in my head that could perhaps be fun to add.

As it stands right now, the shop kinda just sits there, without some way to RP a character there other than them feeling lewd or something :)

Anyways, maybe it would be fun to add a courier message to the player to give incentive to go visit and help out, I was thinking along the lines of maybe an advert (looking for employees or whichever) or a little like captured dreams did with advertising the goods?

14 hours ago, ChibiUser said:

Hello,

So far really liking the mod and I had an idea pop in my head that could perhaps be fun to add.

As it stands right now, the shop kinda just sits there, without some way to RP a character there other than them feeling lewd or something :)

Anyways, maybe it would be fun to add a courier message to the player to give incentive to go visit and help out, I was thinking along the lines of maybe an advert (looking for employees or whichever) or a little like captured dreams did with advertising the goods?

That's a good one.

I have an intro quest in my notes and I wanted it to trigger near Helgen, but that's kinda dumb because a lot of people use Alternate Start. So your courier idea is much better. :P

59 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

That's a good one.

I have an intro quest in my notes and I wanted it to trigger near Helgen, but that's kinda dumb because a lot of people use Alternate Start. So your courier idea is much better. :P

To one up the idea a bit, it could also be a special devious courier (let's call her Courier Girl). Something like a girl in a latex outfit, + some other non-movement restricting devices (she is a courier / advertiser after all). Then, the player could also ask about the 'gear' the courier is wearing, the shop, etc... and have a sort of in character introduction into devious devices, and the bondage shenanignas going on in the shop before arriving there.

Maybe even have the option to try on a some devices in advance? - Since i believe the courier start would likely be an advertisement flyer, or help wanted flyer, a little promotional device try-on is well within the scope.

Further thinking on this idea: Maybe Courier Girl is just a short term employee for some quick gold, who has agreed to find long term helper candidates? So, the introduction could end by getting her devious gear equiped on the PC, and she taking the player back to the shop. This way she can be a one-off character, as after the player, Laura gets her long-term helper, Courier Girl basically fulfilled her contract.

Or Courier Girl can be kept as a returning mail deliver, maybe for things as notifying the player of quests, or perhaps Laura letting now the player that her chastity time has been over for weeks, and wondering is the PC was ok, miscellaneous quests involving rescueing Courier Girl, etc... The possibilities are endless! :D

2 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

That's a good one.

Courier is a good idea ?

A lot of people do use LAL - Alternative Start, myself included, why not add an optional plugin for LaL like Kimy did for DCL?

I have thought above it recently as you have inspired me to start modding again, was going to suggest it to you.

The only downside to creating an LaL plugin for Oldrim is that the author of LaL no longer supports it and only supports the SSE version.

Great idea to add some introductory quest!

Just an idea for the first apperance of the Courier Girl:

There were some instances during the quesline, where the PC got herself into bondage because the gear reacted to her loving bondage.

So the Courier Girl could be wearing some light bondage, like the set you have to wear for the delivery quests. PC asks couriously about the gear, CG shows some stuff from her backpack and the things equip themselves on the PC. Ooops!

Courier Girl has no keys, so she takes PC on a leash and leads her to Laura's Shop (of course asking if she should, I've heard of some weirdos who love to run around Skyrim naked and in bondage)

Is it technically possible to have an actual leash? I've never seen one, so I fear that it's not feasible.

For the actual walk, maybe some fast travel to Honningbrew Meadery, and only being lead on a leash for the last few hundred meters. I wouldn't want to follow some AI through half of Skyrim - tried that with Ulfric's walk to High Hrothgar during Seasons Unending, nearly drove me mad.

Another idea, when PC already is bound, thanks to DCL - Courier Girl comes along and offers to help, which leads to more bondage and a walk to the shop. And this might be the reason why she's sacked afterwards, because customer binding doesn't work this way.

7 hours ago, kreston said:

To one up the idea a bit, it could also be a special devious courier (let's call her Courier Girl). Something like a girl in a latex outfit, + some other non-movement restricting devices (she is a courier / advertiser after all). Then, the player could also ask about the 'gear' the courier is wearing, the shop, etc... and have a sort of in character introduction into devious devices, and the bondage shenanignas going on in the shop before arriving there.

Maybe even have the option to try on a some devices in advance? - Since i believe the courier start would likely be an advertisement flyer, or help wanted flyer, a little promotional device try-on is well within the scope.

Further thinking on this idea: Maybe Courier Girl is just a short term employee for some quick gold, who has agreed to find long term helper candidates? So, the introduction could end by getting her devious gear equiped on the PC, and she taking the player back to the shop. This way she can be a one-off character, as after the player, Laura gets her long-term helper, Courier Girl basically fulfilled her contract.

Or Courier Girl can be kept as a returning mail deliver, maybe for things as notifying the player of quests, or perhaps Laura letting now the player that her chastity time has been over for weeks, and wondering is the PC was ok, miscellaneous quests involving rescueing Courier Girl, etc... The possibilities are endless! :D

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

I was thinking something like a letter you get from a regular courier that points you to a chest or something. The chest then contains cursed restraints and a letter saying: "A gift for Laura's Bondage Shop. A friend." or something mysterious like that.

And when you open it, it equips the restraints on you with the objective to go to the shop to get released.

I don't want to throw the player in the deep end without a warning. I want there to be a choice and some sense of discovery.

A promo flyier is also a good one, even if it doesn't have much room for story telling.

But I don't think I want to add a dedicated courier. The shop is supposed to be small and it can make the story harder to write. Because I'll have to add her to the story or people will ask why she isn't helping.

7 hours ago, special said:

Courier is a good idea ?

A lot of people do use LAL - Alternative Start, myself included, why not add an optional plugin for LaL like Kimy did for DCL?

I have thought above it recently as you have inspired me to start modding again, was going to suggest it to you.

The only downside to creating an LaL plugin for Oldrim is that the author of LaL no longer supports it and only supports the SSE version.

I want to stay away from optional requirements and stuff. I don't know how they work and it takes time that I want to spend on making quests.

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Great idea to add some introductory quest!

Just an idea for the first apperance of the Courier Girl:

There were some instances during the quesline, where the PC got herself into bondage because the gear reacted to her loving bondage.

So the Courier Girl could be wearing some light bondage, like the set you have to wear for the delivery quests. PC asks couriously about the gear, CG shows some stuff from her backpack and the things equip themselves on the PC. Ooops!

Courier Girl has no keys, so she takes PC on a leash and leads her to Laura's Shop (of course asking if she should, I've heard of some weirdos who love to run around Skyrim naked and in bondage)

Is it technically possible to have an actual leash? I've never seen one, so I fear that it's not feasible.

For the actual walk, maybe some fast travel to Honningbrew Meadery, and only being lead on a leash for the last few hundred meters. I wouldn't want to follow some AI through half of Skyrim - tried that with Ulfric's walk to High Hrothgar during Seasons Unending, nearly drove me mad.

Another idea, when PC already is bound, thanks to DCL - Courier Girl comes along and offers to help, which leads to more bondage and a walk to the shop. And this might be the reason why she's sacked afterwards, because customer binding doesn't work this way.

That could be nice, but I don't know why CG would leesh the player.

But having a side character you can interact with could be really cool. I may do that with an existing story character.

41 minutes ago, worik said:

:classic_biggrin: As if DF127 is reading this thread ...

Reveal hidden contents

Omg, I didn't know he was making vids again. I watched his stuff so much when I was starting out.

2 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I was thinking something like a letter you get from a regular courier that points you to a chest or something. The chest then contains cursed restraints and a letter saying: "A gift for Laura's Bondage Shop. A friend." or something mysterious like that.

And when you open it, it equips the restraints on you with the objective to go to the shop to get released.

I don't want to throw the player in the deep end without a warning. I want there to be a choice and some sense of discovery.

If you do something like this, you might consider a more story driven approach.  You're good at stories, and there's an opportunity here.  Cursed restraints that magically leap out and lock on a person are popular, but to me this seems improbable (even for magic) and a little too easy to get into instant peril.  Why not give the person an inducement to equip the restraints (or a reason why not equipping them would be bad)?

Perhaps the letter promises a new level of bondage experience, and for your convenience provides a key so you can get out after you've played with them.  Except the key is a fake.  (Sure, a clever person would try the key in the lock before locking things on, but it seems much more reasonable, especially for a bondage enthusiast, to forget that detail than being attacked by magically animating restraints.)  Or maybe the key works in the lock but only if the restraints aren't being worn (zero tension on the mechanism).  Or there's the promise of a reward or some other inducement.  There's an opportunity to do something interesting to move the plot forward.