Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

21 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I am planning on doing a run-through to check out the changes you did in the most recent update within the next few days. I'll try to report it if I do run into any issues with the dd5 changes.

Thanks.

Played through the first couple of quests last night, up through What She Deserves. The DD5 parts worked just fine. Though did run into an probably unrelated issue where the Jade (or whatever she was actually labeled as) decided to walk to a completely different floor while talking to me right after starting the scene... resulting in an agonizingly long walk once it was time for her to dress my character.

5 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Played through the first couple of quests last night, up through What She Deserves. The DD5 parts worked just fine. Though did run into an probably unrelated issue where the Jade (or whatever she was actually labeled as) decided to walk to a completely different floor while talking to me right after starting the scene... resulting in an agonizingly long walk once it was time for her to dress my character.

Thanks for checking. :)

4 minutes ago, SJX52020 said:

This may be a daft question but would this mod conflict with JK's Whiterun Outskirts? I would imagine so so I'm holding off on installing it

I'm not sure, but I'm afraid it does. Overhauling a whole area like that is bound to cause some conflicts.

3 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Though did run into an probably unrelated issue where the Jade (or whatever she was actually labeled as) decided to walk to a completely different floor while talking to me right after starting the scene... resulting in an agonizingly long walk once it was time for her to dress my character.

Jade will wonder around the area depending on time of day, but the scene plays out in just 1 room.  i have run into this a time or 2 also, where Jade wonders off

to go talk to someone else in a different part of the area, then have to wait for her to walk there, then walk back, then the scene ran fine.

when that happens, i think its just Skyrim being Skyrim.

31 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

Jade will wonder around the area depending on time of day, but the scene plays out in just 1 room.  i have run into this a time or 2 also, where Jade wonders off

to go talk to someone else in a different part of the area, then have to wait for her to walk there, then walk back, then the scene ran fine.

She shouldn't do that. She has an AI package to keep her there and it never came up during testing. I think another mod is doing that.

2 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I'm not sure, but I'm afraid it does. Overhauling a whole area like that is bound to cause some conflicts.

Sorry I meant to come back and edit this since I decided "fuck it" and gave it a go. It doesn't, JK's Whiterun Outskirts only affects the immediate entrance to Whiterun like the fortifications, not the actual surrounding farms and buildings etc so they seemingly run fine alongside each other (so far)

4 minutes ago, SJX52020 said:

Sorry I meant to come back and edit this since I decided "fuck it" and gave it a go. It doesn't, JK's Whiterun Outskirts only affects the immediate entrance to Whiterun like the fortifications, not the actual surrounding farms and buildings etc so they seemingly run fine alongside each other (so far)

That's good to hear. Thanks for letting me know. :)

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

On mine she didn't come back, but my character was made to walk to her...

And with how skyrim handles the player character on stairs, it took ages. Almost longer than the rest of the scene.

5 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

She shouldn't do that. She has an AI package to keep her there and it never came up during testing. I think another mod is doing that.

entirely possible as i have several mods that add dialogue to various factions.  the cases i remember where hitting at about meal times.

not sure if i have something that changes her or not, but at least in my case she came back every time.

the one time i used free camera to find out where she was going she walked to the kitchen and back.  shrug.

3 minutes ago, woodie99 said:

any help will be thanked if you can solve this problem i am on the ghost in the past mission , i can not find sirgen in faulkreath looked everywhere (no map marker to tell me where he is either)

Spoiler

Maybe a guard knows something. Try talking to them.

2 hours ago, abds100 said:

Do we have new quests of the main story line so far after I finished rescuing the hunter and returned to the shop?

There is one new quest after that one.

32 minutes ago, ftftftf said:

I finish "What She Deserves", Katarina tells me her plan to pretend she's going to sell me to the slavers, we get to the part where she says "you need to wear these" and right as I'm changing; CTD.

Fix your HDT-PE installation.