Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

Hey peeps,

Someone asked me for an LBS wallpaper. So @Taki17 (the guy that made the custom devices and stuff) remade my original banner and upped the resolution so you can use it as a wallpaper.

So for anyone that wants an LBS wallpaper, here it is:

LBS_Wallpapers.7z

Are you using Open Cities with v3.01?

Try NotBlueTortoise's compatibility patch.

Has this been tested with Captured Dreams? Just checking if the 2 don't conflict, as that shop also has the option to remove items, though it doesn't sell keys, so maybe it's fine.

Also, in Cannabis Skyrim, when you walk down to where the horse n carriage is, and turn right, right there on the right side of the road is Your Highness, the shop that sells weed n stuff. Is this shop right there in that spot too? If so, instant conflict. If not, all gravy.

8 minutes ago, lanastara said:

Does the shop also buy restrains you "find" during your travels?

Just a note on this, if you have Deviously Cursed Loot, you can sell them in Dawnstar. But also if you get the skill 50 speech perk, you can sell restraints to all merchants in Skyrim. If you can get enough gold, you can buy the skill from bard's college.

10 minutes ago, Shiori栞 said:

Has this been tested with Captured Dreams? Just checking if the 2 don't conflict, as that shop also has the option to remove items, though it doesn't sell keys, so maybe it's fine.

Also, in Cannabis Skyrim, when you walk down to where the horse n carriage is, and turn right, right there on the right side of the road is Your Highness, the shop that sells weed n stuff. Is this shop right there in that spot too? If so, instant conflict. If not, all gravy.

Thanks for letting me know about the cannabis mod. I'll move the shop if needed.

It doesn't conflict with CDS, but it does provide roughly the same feature. Laura sells keys, while CDS' master removes restraints herself. But I don't see any reason to call it a conflict.

1 minute ago, Tyrant99 said:

Seems that S. Whiterun is a popular place. :classic_wink:

It is, but I didn't want to put the shop in the middle of nowhere. I talked to Vel about this. He put the shop in the middle of nowhere to avoid this, but I still see people reporting conflicts in his thread. I'll likely move the shop, but there is no surefire way to prevent this.

Yeah it's a popular place to add a mod building. :classic_tongue:

Thx for response, I kinda figured CD wouldn't mess with this mod. Glad I asked before installing about the shop location. Maybe just place it on the other side of the road? Everyone always wants to place theirs on the right side of the road...or perhaps put it just after Whiterun Watchtower. As far as I know, no one ever uses that area for their mods.

1 minute ago, Shiori栞 said:

Yeah it's a popular place to add a mod building. :classic_tongue:

Thx for response, I kinda figured CD wouldn't mess with this mod. Glad I asked before installing about the shop location. Maybe just place it on the other side of the road? Everyone always wants to place theirs on the right side of the road...or perhaps put it just after Whiterun Watchtower. As far as I know, no one ever uses that area for their mods.

If I were to move it, I'll keep it in the Whiterun area. The shop has whiterun architecture with whiterun interior so moving it far from whiterun will make it look very out of place.

Mod works as far as i can tell, all the features. I did have to quicksave and load for MCM menu to appear (most mods have this issue so don't worry too much). She didn't take away my keys after tying up, should? Maybe fine as is. DCL did trigger them to rape and that removed my 9 chastity keys.

2 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

Eager to visit your shop once it relocates.. It is always nice to have somewhere to buy sell and play with DD items..  Good luck finding the perfect spot for the shop.

I'll move the shop to somewhere near whiterun. Which mod is conflicting with the shop for you?

9 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

It is, but I didn't want to put the shop in the middle of nowhere. I talked to Vel about this. He put the shop in the middle of nowhere to avoid this, but I still see people reporting conflicts in his thread. I'll likely move the shop, but there is no surefire way to prevent this.

Yes, you're right, there is no perfect place to put anything.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up as WRB is also a DD genre mod.

1 minute ago, Zaflis said:

Mod works as far as i can tell, all the features. I did have to quicksave and load for MCM menu to appear (most mods have this issue so don't worry too much). She didn't take away my keys after tying up, should? Maybe fine as is. DCL did trigger them to rape and that removed my 9 chastity keys.

MCM menu is indeed a known issue. One that modders can't do anything about as far as I know.

She doesn't take your keys right now. Do you want her to do that?

12 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

She doesn't take your keys right now. Do you want her to do that?

MCM option? If she doesn't take them away and i already have keys, i can straight away take them all off and sell back to her for just profit. Playing with settings that keys aren't consumed on use.

6 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

MCM option? If she doesn't take them away and i already have keys, i can straight away take them all off and sell back to her for just profit. Playing with settings that keys aren't consumed on use.

Good point. I'll make her take your keys in the next update.