SexLab Inflation Framework SE

7 hours ago, Zerostyler said:

Mods like this will drive me to my grave. Is there a detailed guide somewhere? I use CBBE 3BA, Fill her up, Survival and Milk Mod Economy. Nothing works or just spins around. My bodyslide settings are working as they should. 

Does anyone happen to have a template for me? 

Nope. Theres only 20 pages on this thread. Maybe try reading and / or don't use the mod?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2024 at 5:58 PM, Durante said:

A useless mod on SE. It does not detect any morphs whatsoever.

Not so, works fine if you set it up right.  Which is a bitch since the MCM makes no sense and there's no documentation

On 4/1/2024 at 12:06 AM, no_way said:

Not so, works fine if you set it up right.  Which is a bitch since the MCM makes no sense and there's no documentation

I'm assuming you managed to get it working... May I ask how?

• 2 weeks later...

having the same issues as others have pointed out. Implementing the SSE engine tweaks is not a reliable method either im afraid (at least for anyone using 1.6 AE skyrim versions) as pointed out in the comments of this mod that makes the tweaks: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/109080?tab=posts&BH=0

Cuases various crashes of EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION each pinpointing something random in the crash logs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 12:55 AM, Zerostyler said:

Mods like this will drive me to my grave. Is there a detailed guide somewhere? I use CBBE 3BA, Fill her up, Survival and Milk Mod Economy. Nothing works or just spins around. My bodyslide settings are working as they should. 

Does anyone happen to have a template for me? 

SLIF has pretty much always worked after installation for everything but Milk Mod Economy.

For it to work with Milk Mod Economy and 3BA, one have to install patch for 3BA (Is linked to it in Milk Mod Economy thread), and be careful to follow the settings EXACTLY as in pictures in the Milk Mod Economy threads.

Do any deviation and it will not work.

On 4/13/2024 at 8:45 PM, lightspeed77 said:

having the same issues as others have pointed out. Implementing the SSE engine tweaks is not a reliable method either im afraid (at least for anyone using 1.6 AE skyrim versions) as pointed out in the comments of this mod that makes the tweaks: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/109080?tab=posts&BH=0

Cuases various crashes of EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION each pinpointing something random in the crash logs.

Ah, so that was what caused all those random crashes!

In all honestly it seemed completely random, since I sometimes could play for hours without a crash and then I could have a couple of crashes in an hour.

Never figured out what it was before I started to try to set up a 1170 build.

Guess that is one of the reasons I do not have any crashes now (No SLIF installed yet) when I play. 😛

Edit:

Did install devious devices and EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION started to happen.

Guess I should try SLIF without DD to see if they each apart causes them.

Edited by xtro334