SexLab Inflation Framework SE

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have any clue on why it said I need devious devices 5.2 when I have the latest one from the original which is beta 3. Mind u this is for me so why is it talking abut the le version rather than the se one for dd

Edited by Slavash
1 hour ago, Slavash said:

Does anyone have any clue on why it said I need devious devices 5.2 when I have the latest one from the original which is beta 3. Mind u this is for me so why is it talking abut the le version rather than the se one for dd

Beta 3 is an earlier beta of 5.2, so get the proper 5.2 ;)

Hi.
I'm trying to solve issue where morphs doesn't deflate automatically. I tried recommended fix but result is unsatisfying.

MemoryManager and ScaleformAllocator tweak fixes morph update, but causes game istabillity. Baka FHU deflation animations are almost guaranteed crash. I tried tweak SKSE.ini (DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB) like back in Legendary Edition, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I know this isn't related to SLIF, because I was using FHU and ABBA without SLIF and thought SLIF would fix it.

I there any other solution how to fix morphs update?

It must be said that i have a lot installed animations. Nemesis counted 23k and OAR over 2k. I also have a lot of scripted mods, but not many from nexus yet. Other than that, SLIF seems to work. No strange belly shapes, FHU is registrated (1.76) and ABBA at least send notifications.

Update: If anyone is interested, I figured out the reason why my game is so unstable when MemoryManager is set to false. Culprit is the Wheeler. Although the author doesn't mention it, the mod needs SSE Engine Fixes and MemoryManager = true.
It can be easily tested by starting a new game. In such a case CTD follows.

Edited by zlota
  • 4 weeks later...

Alright I have been spending weeks lurking and scouring forums for an answer and nothing seems to fit, I'm using a multitude of breast inflation mods such as milk mod and estrus chaurus/spider however my cbbe 3ba 3bbb body amazing does not want its breasts to scale, belly works just fine with fill her up and estrus chaurus, however thigh/butt/breast inflation does not work whatsoever, I have no idea if this bug or whatever has been fixed or answered but I haven't found it. I would really appreciate the help because maybe it's a known bug yall know how to fix and can explain tk my dumbass

On 7/7/2023 at 4:32 AM, Mr. Sunshine said:

I followed this instruction and everything work now.

I followed this instruction and the belly still looks bad. It does look better than before I followed the instruction. The belly looks kind of square-ish now.

I have FHU and HentaiPregnacy. Do I have to config those mods?

Edit1: After some testings, I have found a problem. HentaiPregnacy keeps getting registered in default modus which use nodes to change the belly, not morph modus. I can't make it to register into morph modus even after I turn off the auto-registered setting. The morph modus's sliders work perfectly, there are no barrel belly or something like that. Anyhelp would be appreciated.

Edited by DeathHead999
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2023 at 2:48 PM, LynErso666 said:

Omg I got it, if you're interested. So if you're using AE and SLIF and FHU latest version, I have found a way to jerk SLIF into taking over and handling like it did way back when in like version 1.6 without any trouble on two different test PCs load orders so far, but it's a lot, so bear with me:

Use this command at the start of a clean save: set sr_SLIF to 0
Set up SLIF to auto register the player in the settings. Set up FHU the way ya like it. I add UnderBelly_v2 because it's a good one for 3BA bodies.

Make sure you got that Tullius 3BA morph modus file I have mentioned above, and set it up in SLIF. Then unregister the player from SLIF. Make sure you are not named in the "Values and Sliders" page.

Now, on that same page, register the player and where it says "Value: 0" above all the morphs, put 1 in there. Where it says "category" select belly morphs. Then select Actions and apply value. Take your PC's clothes off and on and make sure your body looks destroyed.

If so, you can put a 0 back in that value thing and repeat the above step.

Now set sr_SLIF to 1.

Engage in a sex scene and it should say player auto-registered from FHU. Yayyyyz, it works now. I got this to work in 3 playthroughs where FHU just straight up refused to send data to SLIF or some nonsense. Who knows really. But lemme know if you've found any success or try this method.

I also use fillherup and SLIF,but my oral pool doesn't work.anal and vag are normal,Is there any patch or somgthing I forget?Thank you very much!

On 11/22/2023 at 12:06 PM, Mythywarrior said:

@Midnight_47 it's just 1.640 Racemenu conflicts with Engine fixes memory manager. You can turn it of in ini file in Engine fixes (not recommended, or switch to 1.597 like decent gentlemen do)

1.6.640 is the most popular and supports the Skyrim version though. It seems half of the mod problems I've been having were due to load order, but considering I had 250 mods I couldn't order them because I didn't know where each should go, or who they conflict with, so I invested into the amazing tool of LOOT, lifesaver, quick tip for anyone modding, LOOT is a necessity for large quantities of mods that can conflict with each other.

On 11/15/2023 at 11:43 AM, MysticDaedra said:

Does anyone know of a way to get SLIF or any other morph-altering mod to work with Obody NG? I can't seem to get morphs to update unless I go into RaceMenu via console... I don't remember ever having this issue before, but I don't know what to do to fix it.

This kind of mods definitely works with Obody. But I had a problems with SLIF configurations, apparantly every time you change your presets in Obody it sets all slider to zero visualy and just doesn't update... But. If you choose your presets before SLIF starts to register your PC for bunch of mods with scaling - the scaling actually works. A bit wonky and slow but body changes in game. Especially noticable after "sleep" or "wait"

So how did I made it work for myself:

1.I placed SLIF at the highest priority (at the bottom of the load order in MO2 in both windows). I know it says that load order doesn't matter but somehow in my list of mods (254 esp/esm with merges and 750+ esl) load order was really important cause it started real time update only after bottom placement

2. Used tullius presets for SLIF. Make sure there's nioverride for breasts set to 0 (if your using 3ba: breast have too many bones for nioverride and It kinda doesn't scale normally). I left butt and belly nioverride alone (for old mods which use only nioverride and doesn't reccognize morphs), it works ok with default settings

3.In morphs modus I chose percentages for scaling and didn't change anything in tullius settings

3. Optionally:I had better results with "instant" changes in prior to "incremental". For some reason my Obody just doesn't like smooth transitions :( but May be it will work for you 

Also other mods like Sl Hormones can help pushing changes in SLIF because of their own update events. But they also can fuck up sliders if placed in load order lower then SLIF (idk why it so important for my list but it is) 

I'm not runnig latest version of Obody tho, and I'm on 1.6.640 SE, so I can't say if it works for AE or newest Obody. But I intend to update and see how it goes

Hope some of this helps

Edited by Jokekiller
On 1/4/2024 at 9:00 PM, 117xxx said:

I also use fillherup and SLIF,but my oral pool doesn't work.anal and vag are normal,Is there any patch or somgthing I forget?Thank you very much!

I have had that happen and had to start a new game in order to get it working again. There seems to be a %25 chance on any new game start that SLIF and/or FHU will just fail to work properly and often the symptoms are pool effects with *my specific startup load order*, so there may be mods you are running on a new game start that should be disabled until the initial game startup is complete.

My complex Sexslab mods and a few utility mods are my main startup mods now because of that, but even still strange things arise sometimes with SLIF and FHU that are best caught right after starting a new game so you can see if another new game start fixes it. Things like this are why I don't even consider someone a serious mod author unless their MCM autosaves itself. If they don't have that in their MCM, they probably don't even use their own mod that often, or mod their game even half as much as the average user. I can't stress enuff how important it is for your sanity to use settings loaders for as many of your mods as possible with how much heavy mod setups will make you have to start new games over and over for testing.

Edited by LynErso666
  • 2 weeks later...

breast scaling is frozen in my game. all of the other nodes/morphs work fine, and i have already dealt with the incompatibility with SSE Engine Fixes. i dont know what could be causing the issue. no matter what the right or left breast nodes are set to, whether it's NiOverride or Bodymorphs, my character's breasts stay the same size. i've tried using SLIF's slider mode to manually add to the breast values, which didn't work, so it's a problem with SLIF itself.

On 5/30/2023 at 7:30 PM, EthernalNoob said:

Could you please make a patch for Aroused Nips? I was using ABBA but, since it add quests and things to the map, as a vanilla plus player i didn't like it and uninstalled. I tried to ask ABBA's creator to make a light version which only have the morph system, but he/she rerfused.

Have you tried this one? It works perfectly and is an amazing mod, but it does add a somewhat humorous annoying loadscreen I'd like to delete...

Hi!

Does anyone here know why MO2 gives this error about required components missing in the bottom right?

Where would I go to find the required components? I've already installed the beta installer.7z the way I'm supposed to.

Are the X'd out part even required? Where would I find a DL for that?

I can still boot the game like this, but in character creation they seem to disable all my CBBE 3BA sliders, which is a bummer.

I'm trying to install this framework primarily just for getting the most out of Devious Training.

Thank you and have a great day!

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Mods like this will drive me to my grave. Is there a detailed guide somewhere? I use CBBE 3BA, Fill her up, Survival and Milk Mod Economy. Nothing works or just spins around. My bodyslide settings are working as they should. 

Does anyone happen to have a template for me?