SexLab Inflation Framework SE

On 4/8/2023 at 6:28 PM, Mr. Fear said:

It happened again after I rebooted skyrim, FHU doesn't changed body scales, I even removed SLIF. After spent 4 hours troubleshooted, I narrowed it down to SSE Engine Fixes. If you on AE, try remove SSE Engine Fixes or turn off MemoryManager in SSE Engine Fixes.

I haven't put SLIF back yet.

i'm on latest SE without AE, unselected the SSE Engine Fixes, but my FillHerUp mod just gave me an 'airbag belly" bug

i'm using 3ba, FHUUUNP, no SLIF, EggFactory ver30.

both FHU & EF gave me airbag belly

13 hours ago, DerpedPerd said:

i'm on latest SE without AE, unselected the SSE Engine Fixes, but my FillHerUp mod just gave me an 'airbag belly" bug

i'm using 3ba, FHUUUNP, no SLIF, EggFactory ver30.

both FHU & EF gave me airbag belly

Try to eliminate all possible problem. I'm using 3BA too and I tested FHU alone, it working no problem with SSE Engine Fixes (MemoryManager = false and ScaleformAllocator = false).  If that works for you, then keep adding more mod that change body scales. Until you can pinpoint which one is causing problem

On 4/30/2023 at 12:33 PM, Mr. Fear said:

Try to eliminate all possible problem. I'm using 3BA too and I tested FHU alone, it working no problem with SSE Engine Fixes (MemoryManager = false and ScaleformAllocator = false).  If that works for you, then keep adding more mod that change body scales. Until you can pinpoint which one is causing problem

how about the LO?

i have them in this LO:

-SL framework

-hdt-smp

-fnis

-cbbe

-cbbe 3a

-xp32ms se

-fhu

-EF

-zaz 8.0

-slal

-billy's slal

3 hours ago, DerpedPerd said:

how about the LO?

i have them in this LO:

-SL framework

-hdt-smp

-fnis

-cbbe

-cbbe 3a

-xp32ms se

-fhu

-EF

-zaz 8.0

-slal

-billy's slal

I have thought about "airbag belly" you said. Did you mean "torpedo belly"? It is common problems causing by you forgot to check "Build morphs". Or 2 or more mods that change body scales fighting each other. I don't use EggFactory, but my guess is EF tried to control belly slider.

9 hours ago, Mr. Fear said:

I have thought about "airbag belly" you said. Did you mean "torpedo belly"? It is common problems causing by you forgot to check "Build morphs". Or 2 or more mods that change body scales fighting each other. I don't use EggFactory, but my guess is EF tried to control belly slider.

no.... even worse....

i'd fap to "torpedo belly" than to this:

Fill Her Up visual on

ScreenShot0.png.6f5dd55733b6f0c1ab7f07f0a2499483.png

ScreenShot1.png.88a520329b2e68f11fda6990bceea8a4.png

Fill Her Up visual off (mod is active in background) & fertility "baby bump" active

ScreenShot2.png.9b2979b449a068c10aec4b29b8500155.png

Just now, DerpedPerd said:

no.... even worse....

Fill Her Up visual on

Fill Her Up visual off (mod is active in background) & fertility "baby bump" active

this visual & morph bug also affects in Egg Factory

1 hour ago, DerpedPerd said:

the latest 1.6.640.0, Steam ver.

i've just downloaded this month (without AE version)

1- Try this, in your mod manager remove everything, leave only 3BA, HDT, Sexlab, FNIS. Your basic mod list may looks like this https://imgur.com/piaiYgO .

2- Then add FHU and SexLabMatchMaker (no EF or anything else), run FNIS (try disable anti-virus like windows defender, sometime it mess up files generated from FNIS). 

3- Go to your game, make a new save or use a cleaned save, then use spells from SexLabMatchMaker, have sex with NPC to test FHU

4- If everything working, add EF then do the test again. Repeat this step until you find out which mod causing the problem. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone troubleshooting in this thread.  Your recent posts have solved 95% of the problems I was having getting SLIF, Fertility Mode, FillHerUp, and MME to work together.  So far, everything seems to be playing nice together.  Trouble is, after taking out Engine Fixes, I end up with a CTD every time I go into an underground area.  Anything I can do to get past that without putting Engine Fixes back in?

Could you please make a patch for Aroused Nips? I was using ABBA but, since it add quests and things to the map, as a vanilla plus player i didn't like it and uninstalled. I tried to ask ABBA's creator to make a light version which only have the morph system, but he/she rerfused.

Sadly the best option seems to keep sse engine fixes as is and update belly size manually... I understand this mod is very cool but  mind your priorities ?. Hopefully someday we get a fix for this problem not sure on which end .

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 2:56 PM, DerpedPerd said:

no.... even worse....

Fill Her Up visual on

Hello, been having issues with the pregnancy belly using SLIF and Fill Her Up (Baka Edition). I set out to try and find a fix the other day. No matter what I searched I couldn't find the issue; was glad to see your post to know I wasn't the only one. I was running through everything I could think of, and had mostly assumed it was just a facet of using lots of body morph mods through SLIF (devious butt, MME, Fill Her Up, Being a Cow, Bodybuilders, etc.) giving me a somewhat strange belly shape. So here's my simple finding for you and anyone else who gets stuck with strange pregnancybelly morphing.

Anyways, I seem to have solved the issue. I am also on 1.6.640 steam SE version, using inflation framework SE 1.2.2 and Fill Her Up Baka Edition Version 1.93V. The fix is rather simple, try rebuilding your body and all outfits in outfit studio.

Rebuilding body + outfits was my last guess. I decided to switch from 3ba V's cut to dw's CBBE 3BA with UBE Anus 1.09, and upon building the new 3ba UBE body, the stomach issue went away and everything works nicely. No more airbag or torpedo belly! IF you happen to use 3BA V's cut perhaps the issue lies with that body, but I can't be certain. The thing is I don't know how the belly got messed up like that in the first place since I'm generally pretty good about building everything properly - and I use my own slider set so I build everything anytime I update it.

If you are playing and the belly gets deformed again (this happened before I re-built ALL my clothes/armor/outfits) then it will stay deformed even through a save/re-load or cell change and required a hard restart - but after the restart the belly should be fixed again, no need to go back to a save before the deformation. After building all outfits and body everything seems fine. Will update if I find that the belly breaks again and requires more than a hard game restart. Hope this helps you or others.

12 hours ago, moonkiss said:

こんにちは、SLIF と Fill Her Up (Baka Edition) を使用して妊娠中のお腹に問題があります。先日、解決策を探してみることにしました。何を検索しても問題は見つかりませんでした。あなたの投稿を見て、私だけではないと知ってうれしかったです。私は考えられるすべてのことを実行していましたが、ほとんどの場合、それは SLIF を通じて多くのボディ モーフ MOD (devious butt、MME、Fill Her Up、Being a Cow、Bodybuilders など) を使用することの一面に過ぎないと思っていました。ちょっと変わったお腹の形。そこで、あなたや妊娠中のお腹の奇妙な変形に悩まされている他の人のために、私の簡単な発見を紹介します。

とにかく、問題は解決したようです。また、私は 1.6.640 steam SE バージョンを使用しており、インフレーション フレームワーク SE 1.2.2 と Fill Her Up Baka Edition バージョン 1.93V を使用しています。修正はかなり簡単です。衣装スタジオ で体とすべての衣装を再構築してみてください。

体と衣装を再構築するのが最後の予想でした。私は 3ba V のカットから UBE Anus 1.09 を備えた dw の CBBE 3BA に切り替えることにしました。新しい 3ba UBE ボディを構築したところ、胃の問題は解消され、すべてがうまく機能しました。エアバッグや魚雷腹部はもう必要ありません。たまたま 3BA V のカットを使用している場合、おそらく問題はそのボディにあると思われますが、私には確信が持てません。問題は、そもそも、私はすべてを適切に構築することにかなり優れているため、そもそもどうしてそのようにめちゃくちゃになったのかわかりません。そして、私は独自のスライダーセットを使用しているため、更新するたびにすべてを構築します。

プレイ中にお腹が再び変形した場合(これはすべての服、鎧、衣装を再構築する前に起こりました)、保存/再ロードまたはセルの変更を行っても変形したままになり、ハードな再起動が必要になります。再起動すると腹部が再度修正されるため、変形前の保存に戻る必要はありません。すべての衣装と体を構築した後は、すべてがうまくいったように見えます。腹部が再び壊れ、ハードなゲームの再起動以上の必要があることが判明した場合は更新します。これがあなたや他の人に役立つことを願っています。

I get the same weird shaped Belly in my environment!
I have tried to re-output the body shape including morph in Outfit studio, but it doesn't fix it.

6 hours ago, Skyrim_WGuard said:

I get the same weird shaped Belly in my environment!
I have tried to re-output the body shape including morph in Outfit studio, but it doesn't fix it.

Hi, thanks for letting me know. I may have overlooked something in my initial explanation. Here is everything I did between having the belly broken and fixed. Not every step may be necessary.

First, make sure that if you are using SSE engine fixes that you apply the fixes posted previously in this thread:

On 4/16/2023 at 11:09 AM, Lushiii said:

[...]

Edit 1: This is using MemoryManager = false and ScaleformAllocator = false in engine fixes toml file

while I don't think this is the solution, I did do this between the belly being broken and being fixed.

Second, if you are using full SMP for 3BA's physics try switching the belly to CBPC physics which can easily be done with the 3BA physics config reinstaller.

I believe this may be the actual solution that I initially overlooked. I initially thought it may have been the physics causing it, but after using a 'disable physics' spell in game there was no noticeable change so I assumed it was the morphs. I did a physics config reinstall after that in which I chose the CBPC physics for the belly.

It might be necessary to rebuild body and outfits after switching the physics. Since I did it anyway I cannot say if it is 100% necessary, but some outfits are still giving me a strange balloon belly which I assume is because I overlooked rebuilding them in bodyslide.

Third, try disabling the belly bulge present in Data/SKSE/Plugins/CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt.

It is one of the first options. I set BellyBulge=0.0 (initially it was set to 2.0).

I do not think this is necessary, but if the issue persists for you after everything else then it may be the solution, so worth mentioning.

Fourth, ensure you have proper SLIF settings for the belly. Under the 'Bodymorphs' 'Belly' 'NIOVERRIDE' for Player should be set to 0%. Change the category to percentages and set default value to something close to 100%, then click 'set default value'.
Again, this step may not be necessary, and after some light testing as I'm typing this does not seem to be necessary. However it may be part of the solution, so I mention it anyway,

Hope this helps, if none of these do it for you then it may be something else. The only things I did beside everything mentioned above was install dirtyborn and the 3ba ube anus body. If all else fails I guess it could be an issue with your body, so try 3BA UBE if all else fails. Sorry for the scattered solutions but it's working for me so I don't want to break it to figure out what the exact fix is, also limited by being stuck on Vortex manager.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to put a cap on max size through SLIF? Multiple mods will use SLIF to adjust body and causes proportions to get to ridiculous sizes. If Mod A uses uses SLIF to increase belly size by x1.5 and Mod B also uses SLIF to also increase belly size by x1.5 and together they are maxing out at x3 belly size (lets say it is additive for arguments sake cause I don't know if it additive or multiplicative), can SLIF set the max belly size to x1.8 even if Mod A and Mod B are both maxing out the size they are trying to increase belly at?

7 hours ago, Majin Buu said:

Is it possible to put a cap on max size through SLIF? Multiple mods will use SLIF to adjust body and causes proportions to get to ridiculous sizes. If Mod A uses uses SLIF to increase belly size by x1.5 and Mod B also uses SLIF to also increase belly size by x1.5 and together they are maxing out at x3 belly size (lets say it is additive for arguments sake cause I don't know if it additive or multiplicative), can SLIF set the max belly size to x1.8 even if Mod A and Mod B are both maxing out the size they are trying to increase belly at?

I usually go for Average or Highest Wins to keep it down, but if one or more get crazy...

So I have been having a bit of an issue and I scrolled through here a bit and kinda found things similar but not exactly to my problem. But For whatever reason I can not get inflation to work at all. Tried for hours to fix it and the only thing I can seem to figure out is that inflation works if I use just normal CBBE but the moment the 3BA body is built I lose inflation completely.  I have tried a few things such as Acros 3BA SLIF file and such but none of those seem to work at all. I just can't seem to figure out why now all of a sudden why 3BA and SLIF is throwing a fit for each other for me. I am on the most updated version of AE on steam I will say as well

Edited by Popa8888
On 7/23/2023 at 10:02 AM, ????? said:

I have the problem that my belly is never at 0 it get always a little bit inflated for no reason, not sure  if this mod cause it but if yes does anyone know a fix?

The mods you are using that resize the belly node are probably setting the node to 1 as a minimum.  Check the SLIF values tab and you can see which mods (right dropdown) are applying a value to the belly node.

You can click on the belly node under each mod and tell SLIF to ignore the node if you do not want that mod affecting that node.  Be warned, this may not work long term depending on how stubborn the mods are.  You also don't want to ignore the belly node on mods you specifically want to have inflating the belly, like pregnancy mods.

The next option on the SLIF values tab is to adjust the Minimum (left dropdown) from 0 to 1.  This won't change the mods from setting the value as 1, but SLIF will not apply morphs to that node until it is a value of 1+ instead of 0+.  Your belly should then stay flat at 1 instead of being slightly inflated.

Alternatively, you can also set a Minimum value under the bodymorphs tab by changing the left dropdown (Nioveride, Percentages, Reverse Scaling, Steps, Minimum).  Set 0 to 1 here for the same affect as under Values.  The morph will start applying from 1+.  This value gets saved to your bodymorph JSON file so it is loaded with your save games.

The final option is to simply brute force it by making your body have a slightly sunken belly that is then adjusted by the mods and SLIF to make it appear as flat as you want to begin with, and then inflates from there.

I can't get my character's body size to change. It does manualy in racemenu, but mods don't seem to influence it in any way. I'm using BHUNP tho. Also people seem to be talking about patches, maybe that would help, only where can I find them?

Edit: Nevermind it turns out it's SSE Engine Fixes mod. I'd never think that it's this random mod that caused so much headache for me, but here we are. Thankfully someone before me on this topic had the same problem and managed to solve it. 
I'd recommend puting a small notice about that on the main page, if that's possible, since slowly more people are updating to AE.

Edit again: yeah so everything works exept for breast scaling so I still need some help.

Edited by masterofgamespl
  • 2 weeks later...