SexLab Inflation Framework SE

Just now, dragondoom42 said:

Ive given up with this mod, whatever I do, it doesnt seem to work, its completely broken!  And from other people have posted on here and other threads, its a common issue.

The only reason I wanted this mod to work was because MME wasnt updated for CBBE SE for some strange reason, so then I had to go down a crazy rabbit hole of getting this nightmare to work, and ifcourse it diddnt. I've spent hours in an attempt to get it working but I just can't

Welcome to the club. Given up on this and MME as well

• 1 month later...

Hi,

i need to ask:

if i started the game with setting in racemenu cbbe 3ba breast size To maximum, will slif increase the breast size at all or is it just already at the maximum?

(i have the patch for 3bba, player is registered in slif, using mme to increase size, 3ba .json in both bodymorth and config. breast size is not increasing))

On 11/28/2022 at 9:00 AM, WiteXDan said:

The worst thing is that it's hard to tell if its caused by other mods or this mod itself. Bodyslide or some utilities like papyrus could also impact it.

Also my plugins order is: Hormones, MilkModNEW, Milk Addict, SexLab Inflation Framework. Same as in mod order.

This is indeed quite messy. I have now found out that I need to have SL Hormones installed to make SLIF working, but also need to have it Milk mods. Otherwise body is 'updating' only on changing armor.  (EDIT: seems that it is related to mod order and some other things i cant exactly. put SLIF mods as last just in case and change armor inbetween tries)

So seems that hormones are hard dependency (at least for me) for whatever reason. You can try to put these mods in the same order and hormones if you dont have it already. Maybe somehow it will fix on your side.

I feel like this mod can be challenging to get to work - I've been trying to get it going with a relatively new install of Skyrim AE - and after tweaking settings back and forth quite a few times, I finally am seeing changes to the character's body but I'm seeing it only happen similar to mentioned here - when you change the armor.  Otherwise it seems like the character is not being updated even when the other mods should have triggered an update to either the breasts or belly.

I'm trying to use this for MME, Fertility Mod, and SL Survival, also with the 3BA body.  Are there any settings in SLIF that would control when to apply the changes outside normal triggers from the other modes like MME?  I know I've had this working on a previous install of Skyrim SE, but troubleshooting SLIF feels like blindly punching buttons and hoping something changes :(

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody help me, how to register mods for SLIF. i have Fill her up baka edition, egg factory and Fertility+,  and there is no registration for any of this mods. Also mods isn't shown in choose mod menu. Btw i have no idea how to use SLIF  and can't find guide about how to use it, so if anybody have guide share it pls:(

Anybody got it to work with skyrim AE? mb that is because of AE things

On 2/19/2023 at 11:59 AM, Avemora said:

Can anybody help me, how to register mods for SLIF. i have Fill her up baka edition, egg factory and Fertility+,  and there is no registration for any of this mods. Also mods isn't shown in choose mod menu. Btw i have no idea how to use SLIF  and can't find guide about how to use it, so if anybody have guide share it pls:(

Anybody got it to work with skyrim AE? mb that is because of AE things

It might be easier for you to use an older version of Fill Her Up. I use 1.71 because it has no SLIF controls in the MCM and I don't use SLIF and it works amazeballs for AE 640

On 2/22/2023 at 12:25 PM, LynErso666 said:

It might be easier for you to use an older version of Fill Her Up. I use 1.71 because it has no SLIF controls in the MCM and I don't use SLIF and it works amazeballs for AE 640

Hi Lyn. Apologies because I'm sure you've been asked and then you answered, but do you have the link for that version of Fill Her Up that you use? I've been looking and cannot find it so if you have it, I thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, jrag0921 said:

Hi Lyn. Apologies because I'm sure you've been asked and then you answered, but do you have the link for that version of Fill Her Up that you use? I've been looking and cannot find it so if you have it, I thank you in advance.

It was on the Patreon, but now BakaFactory is under review and is suspended, and now I'm screwed and have to use the new version. But that doesn't work either. I tried SLIF again to see if that would work, and no, neither FHU and SLIF work at all or have even the slightest function on AE 640. It could be the 3BA body, but I'm sure I got it to work with 3BA for. I'm writing these ones off as perma outdated. 

I do have a whacky theory on how I can fix both mods for AE. Ima try it on another test PC and it shouldn't take too much instructions if it works, so I'll let ya know.

Edited by LynErso666
29 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

It was on the Patreon, but now BakaFactory is under review and is suspended, and now I'm screwed and have to use the new version. But that doesn't work either. I tried SLIF again to see if that would work, and no, neither FHU and SLIF work at all or have even the slightest function on AE 640. It could be the 3BA body, but I'm sure I got it to work with 3BA for. I'm writing these ones off as perma outdated. 

I do have a whacky theory on how I can fix both mods for AE. Ima try it on another test PC and it shouldn't take too much instructions if it works, so I'll let ya know.

Appreciate your input, Lyn. Whatever you find, thanks for posting. :)

31 minutes ago, jrag0921 said:

Well it worked on one PC, weirdly. I remember learning about BFS for Skyrim LE and how it didn't need conversion. It just needed a source folder and everything in the scripts folder copied to it. I did that with Fill Her Up and SLIF on my main PC and it suddenly starts working. As long as I load a save before all my testing and messing with the settings. So iz working now. Idk how that made it work but it did. 

Idk if it makes a difference, but I'm using the TULLIUS morph modus preset for 3BA as well. 

On 2/23/2023 at 11:05 PM, LynErso666 said:

Well it worked on one PC, weirdly. I remember learning about BFS for Skyrim LE and how it didn't need conversion. It just needed a source folder and everything in the scripts folder copied to it. I did that with Fill Her Up and SLIF on my main PC and it suddenly starts working. As long as I load a save before all my testing and messing with the settings. So iz working now. Idk how that made it work but it did. 

Idk if it makes a difference, but I'm using the TULLIUS morph modus preset for 3BA as well. 

Yeah, nvm, I did have it working but then it didn't. It doesn't work with AE 640. Iz gotta be 1.71 and now I don't have that. So we'll have to wait to the Patreon's back up or somethin

On 2/23/2023 at 10:29 PM, jrag0921 said:

Omg I got it, if you're interested. So if you're using AE and SLIF and FHU latest version, I have found a way to jerk SLIF into taking over and handling like it did way back when in like version 1.6 without any trouble on two different test PCs load orders so far, but it's a lot, so bear with me:

Use this command at the start of a clean save: set sr_SLIF to 0
Set up SLIF to auto register the player in the settings. Set up FHU the way ya like it. I add UnderBelly_v2 because it's a good one for 3BA bodies.

Make sure you got that Tullius 3BA morph modus file I have mentioned above, and set it up in SLIF. Then unregister the player from SLIF. Make sure you are not named in the "Values and Sliders" page.

Now, on that same page, register the player and where it says "Value: 0" above all the morphs, put 1 in there. Where it says "category" select belly morphs. Then select Actions and apply value. Take your PC's clothes off and on and make sure your body looks destroyed.

If so, you can put a 0 back in that value thing and repeat the above step.

Now set sr_SLIF to 1.

Engage in a sex scene and it should say player auto-registered from FHU. Yayyyyz, it works now. I got this to work in 3 playthroughs where FHU just straight up refused to send data to SLIF or some nonsense. Who knows really. But lemme know if you've found any success or try this method.

• 3 weeks later...

When using Sexlab inflation Framework with Jcontainers, it caused my game to CTD upon making a new game.

I tried most things, i also saw there were alot others that was experiencing this issue but did not get any solution to fix it.

I fixed it by uninstalling SLIF 1.2.2 and instead installing a previous version (1.2.1), which fixed it for me. I'm leaving this comment here in case anyone has the same issue as me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2023 at 12:48 AM, LynErso666 said:

Omg I got it, if you're interested. So if you're using AE and SLIF and FHU latest version, I have found a way to jerk SLIF into taking over and handling like it did way back when in like version 1.6 without any trouble on two different test PCs load orders so far, but it's a lot, so bear with me:

Use this command at the start of a clean save: set sr_SLIF to 0
Set up SLIF to auto register the player in the settings. Set up FHU the way ya like it. I add UnderBelly_v2 because it's a good one for 3BA bodies.

Make sure you got that Tullius 3BA morph modus file I have mentioned above, and set it up in SLIF. Then unregister the player from SLIF. Make sure you are not named in the "Values and Sliders" page.

Now, on that same page, register the player and where it says "Value: 0" above all the morphs, put 1 in there. Where it says "category" select belly morphs. Then select Actions and apply value. Take your PC's clothes off and on and make sure your body looks destroyed.

If so, you can put a 0 back in that value thing and repeat the above step.

Now set sr_SLIF to 1.

Engage in a sex scene and it should say player auto-registered from FHU. Yayyyyz, it works now. I got this to work in 3 playthroughs where FHU just straight up refused to send data to SLIF or some nonsense. Who knows really. But lemme know if you've found any success or try this method.

Thank you! I updated my skyrim from 1.5 to AE, I pulled my hair for the last 3 days tried to make FHU works. Glad I found your solution

Edited by Mr. Fear
1 hour ago, Mr. Fear said:

Thank you! I updated my skyrim from 1.5 to AE, I pulled my hair for the last 3 days tried to make FHU works. Glad I found your solution

Hell yeeee! I know iz a payyyyyyyyyne. It took me literally weeks of messing around with it to finally come up with a surefire way of resetting it. But after years of working with it now, I prolly (reluctantly) have an answer for literally anything that can happen with FHU. Just lmk

On 4/7/2023 at 1:54 AM, LynErso666 said:

Hell yeeee! I know iz a payyyyyyyyyne. It took me literally weeks of messing around with it to finally come up with a surefire way of resetting it. But after years of working with it now, I prolly (reluctantly) have an answer for literally anything that can happen with FHU. Just lmk

It happened again after I rebooted skyrim, FHU doesn't changed body scales, I even removed SLIF. After spent 4 hours troubleshooted, I narrowed it down to SSE Engine Fixes. If you on AE, try remove SSE Engine Fixes or turn off MemoryManager in SSE Engine Fixes.

I haven't put SLIF back yet.

17 hours ago, Mr. Fear said:

It happened again after I rebooted skyrim, FHU doesn't changed body scales, I even removed SLIF. After spent 4 hours troubleshooted, I narrowed it down to SSE Engine Fixes. If you on AE, try remove SSE Engine Fixes or turn off MemoryManager in SSE Engine Fixes.

HOLY FUCK THIS JUST SOLVED ALL MY PROBLEMS WITH SLIF

Uh, i remember EngineFixes having the experimental memory manager option 5 years ago or so? If that feature is still unstable today, maybe it's about time to just remove it from EngineFixes. Instead they made it enabled by default?

As for SLIF: All you need to do is look at the MCM, and ask yourself for what is the purpose of this "thing"? Answer: It's not a user interface, but a developer interface. That's also the reason why there is no documentation. SLIF is "designed by programmers for programmers" on steroids. What you have here is an abandonned alpha techdemo - a WIP prototype - designed to test an idea for a framework. That's all it is.

On 4/8/2023 at 6:28 AM, Mr. Fear said:

On 4/8/2023 at 11:35 PM, buttonpop said:

HOLY FUCK THIS JUST SOLVED ALL MY PROBLEMS WITH SLIF

I second this statement, after removing Engine Fixes, which impacted nothing other than small QOL tweaks for me, has solved majority of SILF issues on my end, it has made morph changes instant as well as remove the need to unequip and requip armors for morph change. I will experiment more and get back with more results (This is after 10+ hours of gameplay with 600+ mods | 0 crashes so far)

Edit 1: This is using MemoryManager = false and ScaleformAllocator = false in engine fixes toml file

Edited by Lushiii
Read Edit 1

With SL Survival and 3BA body, only the breasts are affected by the mysterious potion added by the mod. It should also affect the belly and butt. I'm also using the 3BBB lists uploaded in the thread.

Edit: Belly and butt doesn't respond with Fill her up either. Same case with BHUNP(no belly or butt inflation). I must be missing something because I've got it working with BHUNP before.

Edited by RoninDog

Running into an issue hoping someone here can help me out with.

I had slif running great for a long while. Just now i reinstalled it on accident, didnt think it'd be a problem.

The game didn't load the esp though. When looking at the esp in vortex it has an error that says "Designed for a different game".

I'm not sure how i broke it by reinstalling it, but i can't seem to fix it. Removed the mod entirely, reinstalled it again. Didn't seem to fix it. The ESP doesnt want to load.

Anyone got an idea?

Thanks in advance.

Edit:

Restarting vortex was the key. ESP displayed as enabled but after restart it apperantly wasn't. After enabling the esp again it works.

Edited by Tumass
On 4/16/2023 at 11:09 AM, Lushiii said:

I second this statement, after removing Engine Fixes, which impacted nothing other than small QOL tweaks for me, has solved majority of SILF issues on my end, it has made morph changes instant as well as remove the need to unequip and requip armors for morph change. I will experiment more and get back with more results (This is after 10+ hours of gameplay with 600+ mods | 0 crashes so far)

Edit 1: This is using MemoryManager = false and ScaleformAllocator = false in engine fixes toml file

I spent AGES trying to figure this issue.  Thank you! ??? This worked perfectly.