SexLab Inflation Framework SE

As far as I can see this mode doesn't work.  In fill her up baka editon there is a toggle to activate it in SLIF.  However when I go to SLIF and look under the mods toggle it only shows SLIF and all mods.  The description says any mods registered with slif shows up.  So the fact the FHU baka isn't showing up shows me something isn't working correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I've an issue with SLinflation. I'm using 3BA body, estruschaurus+ and MME, XPMSSE (all updated at the last version the belly or Breast  inflation doesn't work... For your information It's working perfectly with FillHerup(Baka edition) but nothing happen with slinflation. 

I follow the setup proposed here

But no improvement, it still doesn't work....

Any Idea how to solve the problem?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm having an issue where no matter what option I edit in the bodymorphs section, SLIF will not output the correct scale value for Fill Her Up Baka edition. For example, if I set TummyTuck to reverse in Bodymorphs, it will not output a negative scale in the Values and Sliders section; it'll continue to output a positive one.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 1:38 PM, Tygeris said:

I've been using this with Acro's 3BA for a while now, but I noticed that the TulliusVer jsons (that I have, at least. Didn't notice any others lying around) that people said worked with 3ba didn't have the new sliders. I thought I'd implement them and share them here, if anyone's interested.

Seemed to work fine from my limited testing with the thing.

SLIF-3ba-custom.7z 3.43 kB · 250 downloads

Tried using this with SLIF 1.2.2 SE and the nodes show up in values and sliders but under bodymorphs the list is empty when I pick percentages.  Any idea why?

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that the SLIF patches from the dropbox are likely out of date. 

Beeing Female Needs: 2.8.1, Current: 2.8.1 (Matches)

Devious Device Integration: Needs: 4.2, Current: 5.1

SOS Grower: Needs 2.2, Current 2.3 (Probably close enough)

Devious Stories: Needs 0.8.4, Current: ??? Can't tell, but current version is 2022, and patch is 2018

Deviously Cursed Loot: Needs: 7.2, Current: 9.0

Fill her up: Needs: 2.0beta, Current: 2.0beta OR Baka Edition 1.76 (Baka version probably not compatible with patch)

I don't know about the other versions. The patcher doesn't detect most of the new versions, but it does detects Fill Her Up 1.76 (Baka), Devious Stories 2022, and Devious Cursed Loot 9.0, but I'm not sure they should be patched over with a 2018 patch. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 8:29 AM, no_way said:

Tried using this with SLIF 1.2.2 SE and the nodes show up in values and sliders but under bodymorphs the list is empty when I pick percentages.  Any idea why?

I just took a look at the .json file and apparently there's an extra " } " mark at the very end of file. Delete that and you should be good to go. I attached my file in case you don't wanna mess around with the code.

Edit: Well the lists show up alright but sliding the values up or down doesn't do anything in my game. Tbh, I don't even know what the "Bodymorph" tab does in SLIF. Try it in your game and maybe show me if it works for you...

004_Custom_3BA_Bodymorphs.json

Edited by Potato_Skill
sliders not doing anything
15 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

I just took a look at the .json file and apparently there's an extra " } " mark at the very end of file. Delete that and you should be good to go. I attached my file in case you don't wanna mess around with the code.

Edit: Well the lists show up alright but sliding the values up or down doesn't do anything in my game. Tbh, I don't even know what the "Bodymorph" tab does in SLIF. Try it in your game and maybe show me if it works for you...

004_Custom_3BA_Bodymorphs.json 34.33 kB · 2 downloads

cool I’ll give it a try thanks!

the bodymorphs tab just sets the relative % changes in all the sliders for the increase or decrease in value of their associated node/group being changed by a mod (ie the values/sliders tab)

Has anyone ever get this to work with 3BA? If yes, please send a step by step tutorial. I read the whole thread and tried everything but it doesn't work. I have (on 1.6.353) SL Survival + Fertility Mode (with fixes) + Fill Her Up (Baka) but none of these are registering in SLIF, it just says "All Mods". Do they have to register to work and do I have to use SLIF just for FM and FHU?

@Faragan I've spent hours trying to make this mod work, but seemigly nothing have worked. Then at some point it randomly started working after messing with other mods. It could be due to changing mod order. Here is below settings that I have for related mods and json file that Potato_Skill has posted above and can confirm they work for me.

One major thing that I noticed is to quick save and quick load (or just save and load) game after applying changes in bodymorph. Very rarely these changes get applied instantly in my case, so F5 -> F9 is needed. I did not do this before, so might be a reason why I thought it doesnt work.

I have tested on new save (so without changing other mods MCM) and it works fine now. Just change category in bodymorph to Percentages (I don't know what NiOverride does, but it does not seem to work the same way), change Default Value to some noticable amount (500% etc.) and then press Set Default Value. Save and Load to see if it works. 

Let me know if it works. I almost gave up on using this mod due to this problem.

image.png.7bf4d2565671464258b029a28f027fec.png

image.jpeg.f68f2dda53e4af1412b84af0d94266a6.jpeg
004_Custom_3BA_Lists.json004_Custom_3BA_Bodymorphs.json

Edited by WiteXDan
26 minutes ago, WiteXDan said:

Just change category in bodymorph to Percentages (I don't know what NiOverride does, but it does not seem to work the same way), change Default Value to some noticeable amount (500% etc.) and then press Set Default Value. Save and Load to see if it works.

Let me know if it works.

I don't know if this mod is solely responsible, but I couldn't make it work either. Actually, for quite some time it was kinda okay, working in conjunction with Fill Her Up Baka Edition and SexLab Hentai Pregnancy, but suddenly (I'm sure not without my help) it stopped working properly and gave my bimbo the weird belly bulge I've been struggling to adjust to some acceptable level before.

I just tried what you suggested, but didn't see any visible change.

Edited by Incubusbul
2 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

I don't know if this mod is solely responsible, but I couldn't make it work either. Actually, for quite some time it was kinda okay, working in conjunction with Fill Her Up Baka Edition and SexLab Hentai Pregnancy, but suddenly (I'm sure not without my help) it stopped working properly and gave my bimbo the weird belly bulge I've been struggling to adjust to some acceptable level before.

I just tried what you suggested, but didn't see any visible change.

The worst thing is that it's hard to tell if its caused by other mods or this mod itself. Bodyslide or some utilities like papyrus could also impact it.

Also my plugins order is: Hormones, MilkModNEW, Milk Addict, SexLab Inflation Framework. Same as in mod order.

This is indeed quite messy. I have now found out that I need to have SL Hormones installed to make SLIF working, but also need to have it Milk mods. Otherwise body is 'updating' only on changing armor.  (EDIT: seems that it is related to mod order and some other things i cant exactly. put SLIF mods as last just in case and change armor inbetween tries)

So seems that hormones are hard dependency (at least for me) for whatever reason. You can try to put these mods in the same order and hormones if you dont have it already. Maybe somehow it will fix on your side.

Edited by WiteXDan

I don't have any of these 3 mods in my setup - Hormones, MilkModNEW, Milk Addict - in fact, I've never even tried any of them. But I did move SexLab Inflation Framework all the way down, right before XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended in both windows of MO2. Nothing changed. And when I right-click on SexLab Inflation Framework and then Information, I don't see any conflicts whatsoever.  

Spoiler

1045356501_SexLabInflationFrameworkConflicts.jpg.5361f3a224b25f422b6fa30598432b3e.jpg

It must be something else. My main suspect is Fill Her Up Baka Edition, as I remember having a messy setup of this one over the oldish regular version. But that doesn't explain how I had a stable setup and almost realistic pregnant belly with this very same unstable and messy setup for quite some time. It's a mystery, and it's driving me crazy not having at least some control on it. As a result, now my character has a belly that looks like it was taken from another body and roughly sewed to hers. 

Edited by Incubusbul
On 11/28/2022 at 2:02 PM, WiteXDan said:

@Faragan I've spent hours trying to make this mod work, but seemigly nothing have worked. Then at some point it randomly started working after messing with other mods. It could be due to changing mod order. Here is below settings that I have for related mods and json file that Potato_Skill has posted above and can confirm they work for me.

One major thing that I noticed is to quick save and quick load (or just save and load) game after applying changes in bodymorph. Very rarely these changes get applied instantly in my case, so F5 -> F9 is needed. I did not do this before, so might be a reason why I thought it doesnt work.

I have tested on new save (so without changing other mods MCM) and it works fine now. Just change category in bodymorph to Percentages (I don't know what NiOverride does, but it does not seem to work the same way), change Default Value to some noticable amount (500% etc.) and then press Set Default Value. Save and Load to see if it works. 

Let me know if it works. I almost gave up on using this mod due to this problem.

Thanks for your detailed answer and I will definitely try it. At the moment I am experimenting without SLIF but other slider in FHU. I have changed "PregnancyBelly" to "Belly" or "BellyUnder_V2". The latter unfortunately does not work in racemenu either.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 8:02 PM, WiteXDan said:

image.png.7bf4d2565671464258b029a28f027fec.png

image.jpeg.f68f2dda53e4af1412b84af0d94266a6.jpeg
004_Custom_3BA_Lists.json 14.92 kB · 29 downloads 004_Custom_3BA_Bodymorphs.json 35.29 kB · 28 downloads

how do I install the bodymorph lists?

Ive given up with this mod, whatever I do, it doesnt seem to work, its completely broken!  And from other people have posted on here and other threads, its a common issue.

The only reason I wanted this mod to work was because MME wasnt updated for CBBE SE for some strange reason, so then I had to go down a crazy rabbit hole of getting this nightmare to work, and ifcourse it diddnt. I've spent hours in an attempt to get it working but I just can't