Doppelganger Follower

View File

Ok so my time as run short on managing this mod due to RL obligations so I want to put this out there for anyone that is interested. You have my full permission to further this mod as you see fit, and make it your mod and upload it with 2 conditions:

1: Credit where the mod originated ( not just me but others Like Familiar faces have worked to make a mod like this happen)

2: share it here and Nexus - It is time to squash the lingering tension between the 2 sites, in the end we are all gamers who enjoy the work of modders, and we should all benefit in modders work no matter what our taste in mods is

to find the changes in this mod in CK or Tes V Edit search DPGF_

Lovers Lab will always be my home, that will never change but I had to put my petty crap aside and realize there are good and bad people on both sites lets just enjoy the games and the sites that allow us to share our work
If anyone gets upset about these conditions or this statement then the petty issues are on your end!

The Doppelganger Follower

0 scripts

Works with LE and SE
CoverTheDopple.jpg.80ae0c02c9d97c48c4f664a70b7b0fe9.jpg

Listen, Straight up, I am sick of follower mods, and I agree there are to many, but this one is at least unique, it is your doppelganger

You can:

• have yourself as a follower
  • marry yourself
  • and do other things with yourself, this is Lovers Lab
  • Can be found in Sleeping Giant Inn

Your Doppelganger will :

• use shouts your have learned
  • use spells you have learn
  • already has his/her own custom weapons

Is potential Follower so you will have to raise the relationship rank with the Doppelganger, whether its with RDS, RDO, Eager NPCs, or console command to get the "follow me" Dialogue

Requires Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Relationship Dialogue Overhual if you use a High Elf, Female Khajiit, or Elderly

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/23/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, Update, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, And RDO
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

View File

1 hour ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Familiar faces but it's buggy as hell and kills machines

Yeah it is a great concept but will bug out every-time for me... normally if i ever wanted a " twin " I just used console commands and placed my self by me. But this give a complete copy of yourself how cool is that :)

34 minutes ago, shadow866 said:

Was a fun mod :D

But it doesnt seem to work correctly for my part.

The clone of my self looks like the PC. But it has a male voice and is threated like a male.

I guess it doesnt work for custom races?

Did you try opening console and clicking on the doppelganger and using

Recyclenpc command, I am looking into the issue of some female having male voices

34 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Did you try opening console and clicking on the doppelganger and using

Recyclenpc command, I am looking into the issue of some female having male voices

Hmm? whats the recyclenpc command again?

Do you mean Disable/enable?

Also tried all sort of load orders without any solution.

I often use the Pc follower generated by console to copy Pc
What is the difference between these MODs?
This modifies the appearance of the pc into the "ShowRacemenu" console in the game,

but will this mod's twin follow also be transformed with the face?

I just know twins of pc that can make console
I do not know the difference between it and this.

52 minutes ago, imauto93 said:

I often use the Pc follower generated by console to copy Pc
What is the difference between these MODs?
This modifies the appearance of the pc into the "ShowRacemenu" console in the game,

but will this mod's twin follow also be transformed with the face?

I just know twins of pc that can make console
I do not know the difference between it and this.

Never heard of pc follower generated by console, so I have no Idea this what's the player into an L character container and then take a level Bandit and uses the L character container with the level Bandit to pull the PC from what you've done no scripts done in the base game

23 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Never heard of pc follower generated by console, so I have no Idea this what's the player into an L character container and then take a level Bandit and uses the L character container with the level Bandit to pull the PC from what you've done no scripts done in the base game

player.placeatme (My ID code)
If you try to talk to him he just booms at you with his voice. If you want to set him as a follower open the console and click on your character and do this:
setrelationshiprank 14 3
Press enter then add
addtofaction 5C84D 3
press enter
then your character should have the follow dialog (Trade, wait, follow, part ways).

Something like this?

I tried it ages ago so dont remember if this was the correct way.

But i dont think it get any of your bodypaints or tattoos or anything extra? So i was not a 100% clone anyway.

Не могу полностью обнажить своего клона для переодевания.На нём какой то халат, каторый не виден в инвентаре, что бы его забрать или удалить.Одежда каторую я даю клону попадает под этот халат и видна лишь отчасти.

3 hours ago, shadow866 said:

player.placeatme (My ID code)
If you try to talk to him he just booms at you with his voice. If you want to set him as a follower open the console and click on your character and do this:
setrelationshiprank 14 3
Press enter then add
addtofaction 5C84D 3
press enter
then your character should have the follow dialog (Trade, wait, follow, part ways).

Something like this?

I tried it ages ago so dont remember if this was the correct way.

But i dont think it get any of your bodypaints or tattoos or anything extra? So i was not a 100% clone anyway.

Yeah I've never seen that one before but it sounds like someone at work on it this one should clone about everything you have including the shouts you now and the Spells

6 hours ago, ватман said:

Не могу полностью обнажить своего клона для переодевания.На нём какой то халат, каторый не виден в инвентаре, что бы его забрать или удалить.Одежда каторую я даю клону попадает под этот халат и видна лишь отчасти. 

Я еще этого не видел. Позвольте мне заглянуть в него, и если у других возникнет такая проблема, вы можете сделать это над любыми модами, которые изменяют базовые игровые наряды?

Tried out the latest version from nexus and seems to work just fine. A couple of things I noticed though is that when I went to use SLEN to increase her relationship level my SLEN conversation choices  treated her as though she was a male. I tried to use Sexlab to force her gender but it said no target even though she was in the crosshair. I was able to use SLEN to force her gender and preferences though and the conversation choices now treat her as female. I'm not a huge fan of the female commander voice though Claudia Christian is a Goddess. I assume it would be just a matter of using TES5edit to change her voice type? I love this mod and it is now essential in my load order. One other thing, my character is a Redguard with lighter skin and the doppelgangers is a bit darker but I'm not complaining. You've done a great job so far with this. Thank you for your work. Am heading back to nexus now to endorse!

Edit: Best looking follower I've seen yet ;)

15 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

@-Caden-

quick question. is the voice pack other then the commander really yhe dark elf (dunmer) or is it the wood elf (bosmer)? if it is the latter that would be fine for me, since i play a wood elf more then the other races.

another quick question, is it possible to make a young eager voice pack?

Actually this weekend, once I release the update for Skyrim unhinged , I am going to release a voice pack for every follower voice in game, male and female

4 hours ago, ShivasBane said:

Tried out the latest version from nexus and seems to work just fine. A couple of things I noticed though is that when I went to use SLEN to increase her relationship level my SLEN conversation choices  treated her as though she was a male. I tried to use Sexlab to force her gender but it said no target even though she was in the crosshair. I was able to use SLEN to force her gender and preferences though and the conversation choices now treat her as female. I'm not a huge fan of the female commander voice though Claudia Christian is a Goddess. I assume it would be just a matter of using TES5edit to change her voice type? I love this mod and it is now essential in my load order. One other thing, my character is a Redguard with lighter skin and the doppelgangers is a bit darker but I'm not complaining. You've done a great job so far with this. Thank you for your work. Am heading back to nexus now to endorse!

Edit: Best looking follower I've seen yet ;)

If you have a female and it is reading as a male as of 2.0 try putting this at the very bottom of your load order

1 hour ago, zeldashu said:

You've brought another great mod, and look forward to further updates.

I wanted to fuck myself.

haha that made me laugh, I needed that, have been deep in concentration, thanks for your kind words