Verner's Scrawls for SlaveTats ('n' RapeTats)

View File

"Oh, we found a wench! We should mark her up. I'm so glad I brought my precision tattoo machine!"
SAID NOBODY EVER IN THE HISTORY OF ANYTHING.

Hello. This is my first contribution to LL so please be gentle and/or use adequate  lubrication.

Scrawls for SlaveTats,

intended to be implemented through RapeTats (though not required)

Read me, I guess:

Spoiler

So, most people probably don't have a tattoo machine handy to use specifically in case someone shows up
to their place of fuckery unannounced. They might, however, have what can most readily be described as a paintbrush and/or fingers and some paint or dyes that would stain human skin for several hours, possibly days.

I therefore submit, for your consideration, my collection of incredibly offensive body writing. It's not neat; lines aren't straight; it looks like whoever wrote them didn't really care so much to spend a lot of time creating a masterpiece. Let's be honest, Bandits that are going to  mark their "territory" probably haven't taken up calligraphy and don't really give a flying feel whether or not they write "Cumslut" in a pretty font over someone's pubic area.

These are meant to be hastily handwritten scrawls. Any tattoos in this pack were meant to also be done hastily and with primitive equipment, such as that which you might find in a bandit camp. There are many, many scrawls included in this pack and I hope that you can find at least one that tickles your fancy.

I didn't intend for the user to browse through and apply most of these scrawls themselves (though you certainly can). I made these to be used with the RapeTats mod, an addon to SlaveTats that applies certain overlays to the PC after aggressive animations. I wouldn't suggest enabling all of them in the RapeTats menu, as a Khajiit bandit writing "ALTMER ONLY" after Bill Cosby'ing a PC wouldn't make too much sense, but it's really up to you to activate whichever ones you want.

The Tats are organized into these groups:
V Scrawls F: for front body and arms
V Scrawls B: for backside and legs
Cheek Scrawls: for da booty (my suggestion is to make combos with each cheek, but to each their own)
Pubic Scrawls: for markings "down there"
Tally Scrawls: (just in case you need to keep count) for between the legs
Breeder Scrawls: for making sure everyone knows that the subject poops babies of a particular type
Face Scrawls: Those marked with "X" are carved (Ouch!).

If you want, refer to the locational reference in the screenshots to better understand the areas of placement. Based on RapeTats categories.

"Maybe I'll also do some scrawls for males sometime later."
Was what I said when I first started. HAHAHAHLOL. AMBITION IS EASY TO HAVE WHEN YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANY WORK.

Pshh. TL;DR:

These work with SlaveTats. There are a lot. That's why file is so big when unpacked. Made specifically for UNP body, but it could work with others.

Read me FOR REAL:
Dear guys and gals, this is a collection of body doodles that are, by no stretch of the imagination,

incredibly offensive.

As such, they should only be considered absurd tomfoolery.
If your girlfriend or (more likely) Japanese Anime Pillow is into some light spanking or your boyfriend is into some HARDCORE PEGGING/ANAL FISTING OR WHATEVER, then you absolutely need
NEED, I SAY, 
need to be sure that they're into that sort of thing before you just assume it's all good.
Never, ever, ever submit your partner to anything that he or she does not want to do. Ever. Period.*
Always follow the guideline of SSC: (Safe, Sane and consensual).**

When in doubt, remember the acronym "RAD":

RESPEK WHAMEN.
ANIMALS HAVE FEELINGS, TOO.
DON'T DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL OR STUPID.

Gripes/Problems/Halpplz:

Spoiler

"Some scrawls are cut off in ways that are obviously wrong."
Scrawls were made using UNP UV as a template. If you're using a different body, it's quite possible that some or many tats won't be positioned as intended. Womp-womp.

"You're sick. Where did you come up with all of these terrible things?"
I spent like 4 hours on rule 34 sites to do "research". Really. I could only think of a few things on my own.

"By the Divines! The filesize is huge!"
Agreed. That's why the scrawls are in 2048 and not 4096, which show perfectly legible on a 4096 body. Any smaller and they'll begin to get pixelated. You're more than welcome to minimize them as my face is too tired to do it and offer it as a second download.

"This has been done before, but better and with a smaller filesize. (and/or) You copied me (or my idea)."
Orly? I really didn't notice. I just saw a slight gap in what was available.

"Does it can for the Specal Eddison?"
Dunno. I'm using Oldrim (Skyrim LE, specifically). In theory, IF SlaveTats works for SE, this should work with it. But I don't even know if SlaveTats works for SE. I'm using Oldrim.

"I have SlaveTats and RapeTats. NOW I HAVE TO ORGANIZE EACH ONE OF YOUR GODDAMN SCRAWLS? LITERALLY ALL OF THEM?"
Well, yeah. Sorry. Think of it as "customizing" and not "organizing".

"Your categories are disorganized and you should be ashamed."
Truth.

"There's a lot of textures and none of them are really any good."
Okay.

"THERE ARE TOO MANY TEXTURES TO LOAD. I CDT ALL THE TIME AND IT'S YOUR FAULT. YOU BROKE MY GAME AND NOW I'M GOING TO [verb] YOU."
I have multiple mods that alleviate CDT problems due to loading too many HiRes textures. "Load Game CTD Fix" was the last of such mods that I installed and it was the last one I needed.

Keep in mind that even a tiny scrawl like "Ah!" on the boob is technically a 2048x2048 image.

"The forehead scrawls are screwed or won't show up on a [beastfolk] model. MAH IMMERSION!"
Face Textures will not work for Beastfolk, though the neck textures may look fine. I was using the [human] femalehead as my template.

"These tattoos are ugly and so are you."
They're not really meant to be tattoos; they're more like graffiti meant to be hastily SCRAWLED onto a body after doin' the bad-nasty.
Many textures will be distorted and uneven due to the UV mapping. I was only using a 2D image editor in the interest of saving time and effort, so it is what it is.
They're hasty scrawls, though, so it's not unimaginable to say that whoever painted on the SlaveTats target was just sloppy and didn't care about getting his "artwork" perfect on the body.
When's the last time you wrote perfectly straight on an object with curves?
Don't answer that.

"I'm better than you at this kind of thing. I'm going to make improvements or use whatever texture you made for something else."
Go for it. I made these for the pleasure of you, the user.
"...And not credit you."
You'll hurt my feelings, but I'll live.

"Hey, asshole. There's a huge problem with..."
Sorry, I can't help you. I want to, but to be honest, I'm not very smart and I've screwed up the .json's and .dds's more times than I can count (and I know how too kount my numbers pretty gud).
It worked for me when I was testing them out. Hopefully, they'll work for you. Hopefully.
If there's a problem with a single texture, It's not worth it to me to update and reupload the entire thing. Again, sorry. Just comb over that one. I tried to make sure you have many to choose from.

"What in Oblivion is a 'Thiqthkithickk'? Do you have lysdexia?"
Maybe a mild version of it, but you should also check out my explanations of some tats in the "BUT MAH IMMERSION" spoiler.

"How 2 enstal?"
To install, use some kind of mod manager to install the .7z from your downloads or unpack contents of "Textures" file into Textures\Actors\Character\slavetats\

"So lame. Unnistall."
To uninstall, go into your Textures\Actors\Character\slavetats\ folder and delete the folders and .json's prefixed with "CV".
Tell me when you do so that I can make fun of you for your poor taste.***

MAH IMMERSION!

Spoiler

Since I don't want to be taken out of the immersion of watching my PC taking or giving multiple dicks to the orifices,
I've heavily edited the dialogue of nearly every SL mod I've downloaded to fit my lore tastes/headcanon.
Some scrawls in this pack are based on my interpretations of the lore.
Some things may make sense to you and others might not. If I see something that I think
is confusing, I'll add an explanation.

TL;DR:
Dis shit makes lore sense to me, maybe not to you.

~beep boop beep~

TravelingStrumpet:
TES came out of Maryland. Ergo, American Spelling.

Any creature stuff:
Not really my thing, but I spent some time on a couple tats since I have creatures installed.
(Edit: I've spent too long thinking about this, so I guess it is my thing now.)

NoticeMeHircine:
Someone or something has to be responsible for all these damn creatures getting a little too friendly.
Turns out, it's a Daedric Prince.

Butt Pairs:
It's a mix 'n' match sort of thing. Some combos might not make sense. Do whatever floats your boat. My favorite is a toss-up between "Butt Thief," "Mama's Mama" and "Food Fucker". Nothing wrong with using just one word, as well. Who do doesn't want "MEAD" written on their ass?

Some words drawn from lore: N'Wah, slave or foreigner; Kaoc and Xuth, Argonian (Jel) expletives; S'Wit, slow-witted; Fetcher, slave.

Face Scrawls:
Convicted criminals and vampires are now easily recognizable (ouch!). Traitors to Skyrim or the Empire have been newly tattooed or branded, depending on the color of the tat (yikes!). 
Concerning "FVG": Ancient Romans (and possibly House Telvani) would brand escaped slaves with "F" or"FVG" for fugitivus; fugitive.

ScumKhajiiti:
Writing is in Ta'agra; "Renrij" is a derogatory term that can be translated to "Scum".
Creators of this alphabet have nothing posted in the "legal" section of their website,
so I took the liberty. 

ChestSplat:
Please don't message me your favorite overlay color for this one. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really

don't want to know.

DragonbornCums:
Dragon shoulder scrawls are "Zaam"; "Slave".
"BUT HORNI PERVS CAN'T SPEAK DRAGON."
Dovah has got to be public record in Skyrim, non? If not, maybe the PC wrote it.

DunmerOnly:
Tel Aruhn is a slave market.

NoRagrets:
NOT A MISTAKE. YOLO.

KnockUpTribute:
I truly wanted to add more names but I was spending way too much time on a single tat.
Please forgive me. I'm running on fumes and copious amounts of coffee.
Also, I felt that some names like "Koolboii123" don't really fit into lore. Sorry.

ArgonianMama:
"Thtithik" is the Jel word for egg hatcher, mother.

Tallies:
Rather excessive, I know. Have mercy on your PC. Or don't and consider using the "No Mercy" scrawl as well.

ArgonianOnly:
Argonians, or Saxhleel, sometimes refer to each other as "moist one"
on da counta da scales and they swim in water 'n' stuff.

AlduinIsReal:
❤️ you, Teku
(but you're a little messed up in the head)

NordsOnly:
Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

Longwinded explanation of "OrcishLoosewoman":
(Based on my own interpretation of Stronghold society)
Only Orc Chieftens can have wives in a stronghold and thus,
to explain why the PC can gain orcish favor by offering up da booty (SL Solutions), I've imagined
a system where the chief alllows other orcs to make whoopi with outsiders/slaves
with his approval. If kiddos are born from such whoopi, they will either be considered
the child of the chief or cast out of the stronghold if deemed too weak to contribute to the tribe.
Oh Geez, the explanation goes on.
With the blessing of the chief, women who voluntarily or *ahem* are volunteered to offer
themselves to the rest of the tribe are labeled Loosewomen and are free to whoopi at the Orcs' leasure,
as they are not considered married to the chief.

Spousal Stuff:
Poor Marcurio... Or y'know, whoever is dumb enough to marry Skyrim's biggest dick magnet.
I dunno why I went overboard with these. Unresolved psychological issues?
Maybe I really hate Marcurio for having the same voice as everyone else.
Marcurio is a pretty boring spouse.
Marcurio's voice is so annoying.
I HATE Marcurio.
"I have to hang out at inns in hopes of finding someone who Live Another Live's into Riften!"
No sympathy.
Shoulda hiked all the way to Whiterun, but I have to ALWAYS start as a thief. Why can't my PC wait to get married?!

Many many thanks to Murfk for an amazing mod and xj47 for the ability to implement them in-game in an "immersive" way. I wanted to make many many more scrawls, but I reinstalled Skyrim four weeks ago and have only played a couple hours because I've been spending all my time editing dialogues and scrawling scrawls to fit my taste and give me better MAH IMMERSION.

SlaveTats and RapeTats links:

Spoiler

Oh, by the way, I also like Fadetattoos, since it makes sense that paint/dyes fade from skin over time.

Testimonicles-

"Now I can mark 'dumb cunt' on any imbecile that doesn't get to the cloud district very often!"
-Nazeem

"Truly the okayest scrawls for SlaveTats!"
-Yar gro-Gatuk

"I'm not a fan of having 'Vampire' carved into my forehead. Dislike."
-Serana

"I'm Commander Shepard and these are my favorite scrawls on the citadel."
-Commander Shepard

*  That's rape, stupid.
** https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe,_sane_and_consensual
*** Don't.

~~~~~~Aaaaand that's all she wrote.~~~~~~

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/31/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/619-slavetats/ and all of its requirements
  • Special Edition Compatible

One of my fave  parts of L.L. modded Ol' rim are tats'.  And fitting in my minds view of 'rim in its current state of flux being every woman's worst nightmare come true, a land in chaos and strife with men able to whatever they want period.  ( that's a big stress on the whatever and period ) 

So mod's that include marking up or leaving battered marks on an unlucky character crossing more than a few of these folks paths are always great.  

Thanks for keeping the 'tats coming and using the application system. I am looking forward to test driving these new samples. 

I am Bushi Neko, and I approve these horrible tats...

- Herself

Haha. This is Great. I like the idea of being able to combine Tattoos. Things like "Mead Thief" open up new things to get humiliated. Like stealing that Mead and the Bar Owner treats you quite roughly, he also leaves you a present on your  bum. At the End these Tats will tell your Story. Even if it wasn´t the greatest.

-Aki

EDIT: By the way Guys, Remember to turn on the Face Tattoos in the nioverride.ini. Although i´ve read it can lead to crashes during some kind of Strong Animated Attack.

This is awesome and lore friendly I have been wanting a slavetats mod that includes the word "N'wah", thank you so much for this! If you don't mind do you think you can make some slavetats based on the Soulgem Oven mod please?

Thanks for downloading my first addon! 

I'm so glad that it's actually working.

Concerning new stuff:

It's very unlikely that I'll be creating more for a while (or ever). I ain't too good at komputers n stuff so it takes me super long to do simple things.

If you're looking for something specific to tickle your fancy that's not included in the many of the other great ST addons, I would highly encourage you to create your own packs!

Especially if you don't care about neatness, it's not difficult. Murfk includes an easy to follow tutorial on the ST main page.

Just don't be stupid and do what I did by adding a comma at the end of the registry and then wondering for several hours why it didn't work.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

11 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

No Ragrets huh... not even one.

NO RAGRETS.

Under Mah Immersion spoiler:

13 hours ago, Conrad Verner said:

NoRagrets:
NOT A MISTAKE. YOLO.

3 hours ago, ClockworkTower said:

This is awesome and lore friendly I have been wanting a slavetats mod that includes the word "N'wah", thank you so much for this! If you don't mind do you think you can make some slavetats based on the Soulgem Oven mod please?

2 hours ago, Conrad Verner said:

It's very unlikely that I'll be creating more for a while (or ever).

I lied, but I'm also lazy.

Plop Bst_Babymaker.dds into

\Textures\Actors\Character\Slavetats\CVBreederScrawl

and FrL_OvulatingFill.dds into

\Textures\Actors\Character\Slavetats\CVScrawlsF

They will replace the two textures without being renamed.

I hope they're what you're hoping for. I wouldn't really know, since I dont have Soulgem Oven mod; I just looked quickly at the mod page.

Bst_Babymaker.DDS

FrL_OvulatingFill.DDS

On 8/1/2018 at 3:04 PM, AkiKay said:

Haha. This is Great. I like the idea of being able to combine Tattoos. Things like "Mead Thief" open up new things to get humiliated. Like stealing that Mead and the Bar Owner treats you quite roughly, he also leaves you a present on your  bum. At the End these Tats will tell your Story. Even if it wasn´t the greatest.

-Aki

EDIT: By the way Guys, Remember to turn on the Face Tattoos in the nioverride.ini. Although i´ve read it can lead to crashes during some kind of Strong Animated Attack.

It crashes if any character with face tatooes is depicated, regardless which or how. I.e strong attack, but also the guy when you enter Solitude the first time etc. If you use defeat or anything to make PC and followers essential and avoid tatooing such NPCs you're good.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the Soulgem Oven Scrawls man they are Awesome! One more thing do you think you can add 1 more scrawl to the butt cheek scrawl category( the category that includes things like princess, slut, witch, evil, etc, etc), I'm asking for a scrawl for the right cheek that says "Tomboy" if you don't mind please?

• 7 months later...
5 hours ago, saltshade said:

YOLO isn't enough to explain it. Gonna delete that one from my game.

Since the "pack" is about what you'd expect from the kind of people who'd become bandits the idea that they'd make mistakes is not a stretch.

Still, if you don't like it you definitely don't have to use it which is a sensible approach.

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Since the "pack" is about what you'd expect from the kind of people who'd become bandits the idea that they'd make mistakes is not a stretch.

Still, if you don't like it you definitely don't have to use it which is a sensible approach.

Well, in that case "ragrets" it's a bit too off, even for an uneducated fool. It's more plausible that they would spell it "regrats" which almost sounds the same(at least in my ears), but now we are talking details that not everyone might agree with.

On 3/30/2019 at 12:06 PM, saltshade said:

Well, in that case "ragrets" it's a bit too off, even for an uneducated fool. It's more plausible that they would spell it "regrats" which almost sounds the same(at least in my ears), but now we are talking details that not everyone might agree with.

You'd think so but it's amazing how even celebrities have ended up with gross errors like that out here in the real world.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 3/30/2019 at 12:06 PM, saltshade said:

Necroing an old post here but would you believe:  No-Ragrets-tatoo-fb.jpg

He actually called it!

• 3 months later...

That's a screenshot from the 2013 movie "We're the Millers". It's one of the movie's most well-known scenes. It's almost certainly what Conrad was referencing with that tat in the first place. ?

Anyway, I am necroing a bit, but this is a really underappreciated pack, probably the best SlaveTats compilation out there. When decking out a defeated character in SlaveTats I find myself basically always using tats from this pack only, even though I have all the other ones.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

If they are meant to be used with RapeTats, how come they are all set to excluded by default? In the json file they are assigned to either body or face with no specific area. Maybe that's where the problem is? Other tattoo packs are a lot more specific than that and they are automatically enabled by RapeTats.

8 minutes ago, Inception said:

If they are meant to be used with RapeTats, how come they are all set to excluded by default? In the json file they are assigned to either body or face with no specific area. Maybe that's where the problem is? Other tattoo packs are a lot more specific than that and they are automatically enabled by RapeTats.

Tattoo packs don't tell RapeTats where they belong. That has to be set up in the mod itself - the author provides a default json that includes "quite a few tattoo packs", but it doesn't cover every possible tattoo.