• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2020 at 3:27 PM, jharise said:

The one I made was for the 1.6 version of this mod so I need to update it with the new outfits added in 1.9, but I'll be happy to share when it's done.

Please! I need this. The one thing that kind of bums me out about SMMB is the lack of outfits for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No. At one point I was thinking about applying the SOS_Revealing keyword to armor by script. That way armors which just have texture or mesh changes wouldn't need another record in the esp, which is another source of conflicts. But some armor does have necessary changes to the record (usually to add the bodyweight slider) so I never finished it. I wanted to do it by looking at the Armor Addon and if the addon used a model I had changed, it would add the KW. That way any mods that used that mesh would pick up the KW. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Bad Dog Okay, I got it to work before I saw you reply, It was the load order.

Now my problem is, now every Argonian struts around in the buff when they equip your clothes, no one else. Before, everyone could wear your clothes but no one had dicks...

Thank you for helping, if you know how to fix this issue, I'll be thankful. Mods act so weird sometimes.

Edit: Yeah, I've tried this every why I can think of, but this mod and your schlongs mod do not like each other on Argonians. They play nice on every other race I found, (Haven't spottet any Orcs or Khajiit yet) Which is a crying shame because I Love these both.

Hi, I use this mod, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10760, which is a mishmash of vanilla assets that makes for a guard replacer that I really like. With these other mods, SOS - Revealing Armors for Schlongs of Skyrim SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion SOS - DLC2 Dragonborn Conversion Custom, and this one, I've made it to where all these mods have worked nicely before with the guards wearing skimpified armor, but I can't quite figure out how to now. Right now, regular armor and clothes are skimpy for men, but not for the guards replacer armor, is it just a load order thing?

Not sure what that mod is doing. The other mods are pretty much all replacers, which mean that all their files go wherever the originals went. I'm guessing your mod probably just fiddles with outfits and which guards get what, and not with the armor records at all. So I don't know why they would be interfering with each other. I'd say, use MO and try with the guards mod going first. (MO means both that the loose files and the esps override in the order you expect.)

A small issue with the Kaidan2 mod and a fix. After installing the mod kaidan was wearing the revealing armour as supposed to but when a new cell was entered he switched to his normal ragged trousers. a new dialogue option appeared reading," That's really what you want to wear?." After selection this dialogue nothing happened. It seemed his ai noticed the revealing tag on the armour so i got an idea. after setting the ragged trousers to be revealing the ai had no other options and equipped the revealing armour with no further issues.

I was wondering since you gave the creatures from the Immersive Creatures mod genitalia, is there any possibility you could do the same for some of the vanilla creatures that don't have them? I noticed that HCOS and MNC didn't cover all of the creatures or is there a mod that already exists that does this? Some of the creatures I noticed that were left out were Netches and Mudcrabs.  I would of asked this under your Immersive Creatures mod, but I didn't know how as the option didn't show up. 

• 4 weeks later...

@Bad Dog:

Just a heads-up . . .

Wrye Bash loses the revealing keyword when making a bashed patch, causing many clicks in the MCM menu for a new game.

I couldn't find an easy solution, but have the cause, and a cludge that's fairly easy to apply.

The cause is other mods entering custom keywords, such as "Survival_ArmorWarm" etc., the next mod down the list will not have that keyword, so a space will appear.

Which is where Wrye Bash stops looking. 

The cludge you ask?

Use SSEEDit and Wrye Bash as you would normally, then:

Run LOOT and use it's EditMetadata feature from the three dots on the right of each plugin listed below, using the "Load After" heading.

SOS Revealing Armors by Aoki  - load after Bashed Patch,0.esp

SOS Revealing Male Vanilla - load after SOS RevealingArmors

SOS Revealing DLC1 - load after SOS Revealing Male Vanilla

SOS Revealing DLC2 - load after SOS Revealing DLC1

BDSkimpyClothes - load after SOS Revealing DLC2

BDSkimpyClothes USSEP patch -load after BDSkimpyClothes

What you type in the "Add Data" line must be the correct spelling of the plugin, but as you type valid plugin names will come up to click on {tooltip style}

This will get the revealing keyword back in game, but lose the other custom keywords, oopsie . . .

A picture showing the balnk keyword slots after my cludge:

Spoiler

image.png.5404997baba6227bbf8f641e21feb0b5.png

Before anyone says "Hey, Judge. Why didn't you just use the add keyword script from SSEEdit"

I tried that several times, it also fails the same way at the blanks in the keyword slots in Armor

If anyone has a better method, please educate me.

Otherwise, I hope this helps someone.

?

On 5/4/2021 at 12:38 PM, judge007 said:

@Bad Dog:

Just a heads-up . . .

Wrye Bash loses the revealing keyword when making a bashed patch, causing many clicks in the MCM menu for a new game.

I couldn't find an easy solution, but have the cause, and a cludge that's fairly easy to apply.

The cause is other mods entering custom keywords, such as "Survival_ArmorWarm" etc., the next mod down the list will not have that keyword, so a space will appear.

Which is where Wrye Bash stops looking. 

The cludge you ask?

Use SSEEDit and Wrye Bash as you would normally, then:

Run LOOT and use it's EditMetadata feature from the three dots on the right of each plugin listed below, using the "Load After" heading.

SOS Revealing Armors by Aoki  - load after Bashed Patch,0.esp

SOS Revealing Male Vanilla - load after SOS RevealingArmors

SOS Revealing DLC1 - load after SOS Revealing Male Vanilla

SOS Revealing DLC2 - load after SOS Revealing DLC1

BDSkimpyClothes - load after SOS Revealing DLC2

BDSkimpyClothes USSEP patch -load after BDSkimpyClothes

What you type in the "Add Data" line must be the correct spelling of the plugin, but as you type valid plugin names will come up to click on {tooltip style}

This will get the revealing keyword back in game, but lose the other custom keywords, oopsie . . .

A picture showing the balnk keyword slots after my cludge:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.5404997baba6227bbf8f641e21feb0b5.png

Before anyone says "Hey, Judge. Why didn't you just use the add keyword script from SSEEdit"

I tried that several times, it also fails the same way at the blanks in the keyword slots in Armor

If anyone has a better method, please educate me.

Otherwise, I hope this helps someone.

?

@Bad Dog:

I have fixed the files as well as they can be fixed.

The problems stem from the move from LE/Oldrim to SE. Skyrim.esm pretty much functions as it did in LE.

Update.esm made some changes, Dawnguard Hearthfires and Dragonborn suprisingly enough did not make any changes, just kept the status quo.

The big evil villains in this are USSEP and Wrye Bash.

USSEP would add a Keyword to benefit mods like Survival, and that would be entered on a new line, leaving blank cells above it.

If just one plugin used those lines, it wouldn't be a problem, but SIX plugins were loading in sequence after that:

a: losing Update.esm and USSEP's changes in the process

b: leaving two or more rows of cells empty

c   then populating those rows with data again

d: when SSEEdit run on those files it was smart enough to keep going after the empty cells

e: Wrye Bash would parse from left to right and quit when it encountered a blank cell

f: leaving data unaccounted for

as shown below:

image.png.16b3a1ae61a1ff97b49e81120f27fed9.png

Note that SOS - Male Vanilla Armor is loading after The merged and Bashed patches, this is on purpose.

The SOS plugin now has all the valid keywords and other values in correct form and all in one spot.

The other plugins follow in sequence:

SOS Revealing Armor

SOS Male Vanilla

SOS DLC1

SOS DLC2

Bad Dog Skimpy Clothes

Bad Dog Skimpy USLEEP      ----- might be time to rename that to USSEP!

Masters are changed a bit:

SOS - Revealing Armors.esp requires:
    Skyrim.esm
    Update.esm
    SOS

SOS - Male Vanilla Cloths Conversion Custom.esp requires:
    Skyrim.esm
    Update.esm
    SOS
    Dawnguard.esm
SOS - Revealing DLC1 Conversion.esp
    Skyrim.esm
    Update.esm
    SOS
    Dawnguard.esm
    USSEP
SOS - Revealing DLC2 Conversion.esp requires:
    Skyrim.esm
    Update.esm
    SOS
    Dragonborn.esm
BDSkimpyClothes.esp requires:
    Skyrim.esm
    Update.esm
    SOS
    Dawnguard.esm
    Dragonborn.esm
    USSEP
BDSkimpyUSLEEPPatch.esp requires:
    A) a name change to BDSkimpyUSSEPPatch.esp
    B)
       Skyrim.esm
       Update.esm
       SOS
       Dawnguard.esm
       Dragonborn.esm
       USSEP

The files are all converted to SE and clean, (cannot be eslified). Your two files I tweaked are the SE 1.12 versions.

Again they all have to load in that order AFTER merged and bashed patches.

There are a few armors which load correctly but will show as conflicts because of the blank cells.

Those conflicts I don't know how to resolve because they exist in Update.esm and USSEP

They are (in EditorID format):

Armor Addons:

BarKeeperTorso01AA
BarKeeperVariantAA
FalmerCuirassAA

Armor:

ArmorDraugrCuirass
GeneralTulliusArmor
ArmorStormcloakBearCuirass
ArmorFalmerCuirass
DBClothesRobes
ForswornCuirass
DA05SaviorsHide
RedguardClothesOutfitAA
ClothesJarl_var1
ClothesJarl_var2

I played tested with a level 14 character, went to several cities and army camps, and only encountered two armors that needed to be corrected in the MCM.

Now don't be surprised at any name changes, armor values changing, bounding box size changes.

I carried through Update.esm and USSEP changes.

You will have ArchMage armor and Arch-Mage Armor.

Stahlrim Armor is now Stahlrim Heavy Armor.

There several references left in for Ground Objects (Go.nif) that reference Odrim/LE - paths are shown as uskp/wherever or usleep/wherever in Update.esm and USSEP

The files I uploaded reference folder structure for files in the archives. And work?!

It was a fair amount of work, but I have lotsa free time, Covid you know . . .

Hope this helps you, or anyone else for that matter

Someone more knowledgeable than I might be able finish it completely.

Bad_Dog_Skimpy_Clothes_SE.7z Bad_Dog_Skimpy_USSEP_Patch_SE.7z SOS - DLC1 Dawnguard Conversion Custom ver.2.2_no_underwear_release.7z SOS - DLC2 Dragonborn Conversion Custom ver.2.3_no_underwear_release.7z SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom ver.2.1_no_underwear_release.7z SOS - Revealing Armors for Schlongs of Skyrim.7z

So this is respectable work and I appreciate it, but what would you say to an Xedit script that just ran through and put the SOS_Revealing KW back onto any armor that is edited by the Skimpy mod? Or, hell, by any of the skimpy mods? You'd have to have a bash patch and you'd have to run it but it would always work. 

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

So this is respectable work and I appreciate it, but what would you say to an Xedit script that just ran through and put the SOS_Revealing KW back onto any armor that is edited by the Skimpy mod? Or, hell, by any of the skimpy mods? You'd have to have a bash patch and you'd have to run it but it would always work. 

I've got two scripts and they seem to run about 50%.

I'll try another if you have it.

Now on another note . . .

What would you say to edited 4k textures with 4k normals that look good?

I was playing with a new alpha plugin, and have about 95% of the 4 original SOS armor plugins and your plugins already in correct folders.

The author has fully open permissions.

• 1 month later...

I installed the skimpy clothes mod along with the other revealing armour mods listed in the description (Revealing Armors, Male Vanilla Armor, DLC2 Dragonborn, BD Skimpy, BD Skimpy USSEP patch, and I optimized the LE mods' .nif files through the NIF Optimizer).  This mostly worked without issue on an existing save file but I ran into a problem with the Greybeard robes and the blue mage robes Farengar wears where the schlong slot was remaining empty even though in both cases they were schlongified and the clothes were marked as revealing.  In fact, the checkbox to toggle revealing is grayed out with text saying it's built-in, so I can't modify the revealing flag through the MCM.  Checking the armour's internal data through the MCM it showed that Farengar's Blue Mage robes were marked as both revealing and concealing.

Spoiler

ScreenShot16.png.25ae2ca578c593812dc5fd2398224304.png

I decided to test the mods on a fresh character to see if the same problem with Farengar would occur, it did not.  This time his armor was revealing but not concealing.

Spoiler

ScreenShot18.png.581b57a043e3a4d225b9fa16bed10a44.png

I'm not sure which of the mods I installed is responsible for the Blue Mage robes, but it looks like it isn't removing them from the concealing armor list when applied to an existing save file.  I suspect this is also true for the Greybeard robes (and possibly others) but I didn't check the internal info on them.

On a different note, for some reason Farengar's face gen data was overwritten by the mods in both the pre-existing save, and the fresh new character I created.  He normally has white fur on his head like the rest of his body but now it's black.

Spoiler

ScreenShot19.png.45e8cb081d678362cd72c5f31c7b45cb.png

There's an issue with the SOS revealing keywords I've seen where if you start the game without the revealing keyword, then set it, SOS gets into a state where you can't set or clear it. Sounds like what happened to you.