8 hours ago, KailJaxxon said:

With the new update I am getting a 'Missing Masters' error. Says I need arnima.esm. Not sure which mod I need to install for that file. Suggestions?

arnima is beyond reach. but you can disable the plugin that requires it. The plugin is bdreachskimpy.esp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

SOS doesn't know they're skimpy. Either another mod is overriding this one or it's one of the armors that doesn't have the SOS flag set. You can set it yourself with the SOS MCM.

And you're a life saver. I could not figure out what that checkbox in the sos mcm was for and thought half my armors were broken. It was either checked and grayed-out already, or equipped to an NPC and I was too dumb to notice the difference, and thought it was a load order problem or something with a body/skeletal mod. With that info I was able to connect the dots and discover what "manage file conflicts" was for in vortex. I could write a book on how to get SOS and CBBE to work without racemenu or xp32 while maintaining a half-naked and sexy skyrim. 
“Have a drink on me”

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason, I'm getting invisible bodies.  I have the Lyokos with SoS support, but also seems be happening with vanilla races as well.  Some armors show body, but schlongs are missing, so they got blank space between legs while body is on.  I did go in and mark as "Naked armor" but didn't seem to do anything.

On 2/18/2020 at 10:13 AM, Furlow69 said:

For some reason, I'm getting invisible bodies.  I have the Lyokos with SoS support, but also seems be happening with vanilla races as well.  Some armors show body, but schlongs are missing, so they got blank space between legs while body is on.  I did go in and mark as "Naked armor" but didn't seem to do anything.

im having this issue too, i found one robe set that was marked as revealing, but nothing was between the legs, and its mostly the fur armor that has invisible body parts

There is some weirdness where SOS gets confused with the "revealing" KW, but I've only seen it when I run across an armor that should have the KW and doesn't, change the record in the ESP to add the KW, and then get back into the game with the changed record. SOS still thinks the armor is not revealing but the MCM won't let you change it. 

If you're able to make the armor as revealing I don't know what the problem is.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:12 PM, Bad Dog said:

There is some weirdness where SOS gets confused with the "revealing" KW, but I've only seen it when I run across an armor that should have the KW and doesn't, change the record in the ESP to add the KW, and then get back into the game with the changed record. SOS still thinks the armor is not revealing but the MCM won't let you change it. 

If you're able to make the armor as revealing I don't know what the problem is.

If he has the same problem I do, it's not about the SOS revealing function working, it's about the armor itself having a giant hole where the pelvis should be.

See these two screenshots I took of my Argonian in your fur armor, with Revealing checked:

Okay, that looks to me that you have the textures loaded (so the parts of the body that would ordinarily be hidden don't exist) but not the nif, or possibly not the ESP. Check your install. Also Skimpy is made to stack on at least one of those other armor mods named in the OP.  I probably did depend on something they provide--record, nif, or texture--so if they're missing it likely won't work.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Okay, that looks to me that you have the textures loaded (so the parts of the body that would ordinarily be hidden don't exist) but not the nif, or possibly not the ESP. Check your install. Also Skimpy is made to stack on at least one of those other armor mods named in the OP.  I probably did depend on something they provide--record, nif, or texture--so if they're missing it likely won't work.

I tried out enabling Immersive Armors and it didn't fix the issue so I guess it must be an asset from the Bruma or Reach mods. Weird. There's actually one set of fur armor that works, weirdly enough, and the two fur armor sets that do have problems are seemingly the only problematic sets I've seen in the game. I'll play around with it a bit more.

Push comes to shove, do you know where I might be able to track down the files for the fur armor in SSEedit? There doesn't seem to be any fur armor mentioned anywhere in the ESP.

I think it's MFG Console that lets you get into the console, click something like the NPC wearing the armor, and then see what it is--record ID and nif path.

Wouldn't be IA that's the problem. Might be missing one of the SOS Revealing Armor mods.

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I think it's MFG Console that lets you get into the console, click something like the NPC wearing the armor, and then see what it is--record ID and nif path.

Wouldn't be IA that's the problem. Might be missing one of the SOS Revealing Armor mods.

Ah yeah, I didn't read the LE version's descriptions so I didn't know this was dependent on Aoki and Schneider's mods. Feel pretty stupid right about now.

I installed those two mods, ran them through Cathedral Optimizer, and the good news is that the fur armor works just fine now, but the bad news is the Forsworn armor still has problems.

Check it out, this is how it looks with just Aoki's Revealing Armors and your mod installed:

Spoiler

89Svm7f.jpg

0LIKjqz.jpg

Just like fur armor. So I decided to install the Vanilla Conversion mod as well, and now it looks like this:

Spoiler

HuRn1VT.jpg

This weird stretching bug doesn't happen when the player is wearing it, although there's a ton of clipping issues that probably shouldn't be happening. Any idea what might be causing this?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to put a huuuge THANK YOU out there for these. Any chance that there are more of the Immersive Armor edits coming? I just got into the elven armor range of crafting, and suddenly most of the things I can craft are unedited immersives (which I'm not willing to use, lol). I'd be willing to toss some serious support your way, if it helps sweeten the deal. :)

So here's the thing: IA is a mess. The guy was creative as hell but built the mod with the simplest tools possible. A lot of the meshes are created by stacking armor on top of armor in nifskope, making sometimes almost the whole of an armor set invisible to get one piece out of it. That's maybe okay, tho it's an engine hit. But the old nifskope would let you name two meshes in the same nif the same, and that crashes Skyrim randomly. And that's not just the body pieces but gauntlets and boots as well. You can rename the mesh in the nif but then you have to cross-check the esp record to make sure it's not depending on the name to apply a different texture.

So if I were to do it, cuz I'm OCD, I'd end up cleaning up any armor I touched. Cleaning up the armor means loading _0 and _1 weights into blender, deleting the parts that are invisible, fixing the size so that it fits the body well (since there's no actual body in the original, it doesn't matter if it fits or not but then when you get rid of parts and reveal the body underneath you see the gap) and then exporting all the parts back through old blender, old nifskope, new nifskope, game. I'd also have to go through all the guantlets and boots to make sure they didn't have the name problem.

So, yeah. Lots of work and all mechanical, not creative. I'd sorta like to do it but maybe after SE Birds, minotaurs, deer.

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

So here's the thing: IA is a mess. The guy was creative as hell but built the mod with the simplest tools possible. A lot of the meshes are created by stacking armor on top of armor in nifskope, making sometimes almost the whole of an armor set invisible to get one piece out of it. That's maybe okay, tho it's an engine hit. But the old nifskope would let you name two meshes in the same nif the same, and that crashes Skyrim randomly. And that's not just the body pieces but gauntlets and boots as well. You can rename the mesh in the nif but then you have to cross-check the esp record to make sure it's not depending on the name to apply a different texture.

So if I were to do it, cuz I'm OCD, I'd end up cleaning up any armor I touched. Cleaning up the armor means loading _0 and _1 weights into blender, deleting the parts that are invisible, fixing the size so that it fits the body well (since there's no actual body in the original, it doesn't matter if it fits or not but then when you get rid of parts and reveal the body underneath you see the gap) and then exporting all the parts back through old blender, old nifskope, new nifskope, game. I'd also have to go through all the guantlets and boots to make sure they didn't have the name problem.

So, yeah. Lots of work and all mechanical, not creative. I'd sorta like to do it but maybe after SE Birds, minotaurs, deer.

That makes a lot of sense, though it's certainly unfortunate. I'll stay posted, and use the good stuff in the meantime. :)