• 1 month later...

I have the problem of missing schlong (hole in body).  However, when I go to SOS NPC menu in MCM to mark the clothing as revealing, it doesn't give me the option to change it (says it's built in and the option to change it is "blacked out (dimmed)".   Any suggestions?

P.S.  I found a work around by reassigning a schlong type to the NPC and the schlong appeared.   Hoping I don't have to do this for each single NPC that I use for boinking my lovely followers.  

Edited by byowag
Added note about finding a work around.
  • 3 months later...

Using this with the Kaidan 2 mod, i end up with a very strange look for the Kaidan Armor. The upper armor is skimpy, but his arms are invisible. the lower half is wearing pants but his schlong is visible. SOS says revealing is built in. I know Kaidan himself has 2 different bodies and the pants are baked into his vanilla body since he's not supposed to be naked when you first get him. ( so i totally understand that the problem with his lower half is his body and not an issue with this mod or sos.. ) But he really looks weird with the invisible arms. also if i wear his armor, i have the same invisible issue with the arms. In vortex i can set the skimpy armor to load before the Kaidan mods and his armor is complete ( non skimpy, dick still hanging through pants... ) but if this mod loads after i have the invisible issue with the arms. There seems to only be 4 files that are conflicting.  meshes\0kaidan\clothing\armour\bodym_0.nif   bodym_1.nif   textures\0kaidan\clothing\armour\pantm.dds  torsom.dds > do you know if this is an issue with Kaidan 2, or an issue with the skimpy clothes?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I follow every step in download page but still can't fix the schlong missing curse

(organize load order / add BDSkimpyPatch.esp) please help I tried to fix this issue like 5 days now 

ship from mod to mod but mostly don't work this one have the most promising to work for me the most ?

in game screenshot SOS inform

Spoiler

20231228103730_1.jpg.a3d847cc6f64d84471662898e3aa3409.jpgimage.jpeg.509c902b261bde21889c7a833aff6f94.jpeg20231228104211_1.jpg.8910fde3b4734228c87827538a148b03.jpg

my mod list

Spoiler

image.png.2381a436fc8ea2e643169934e25444ec.pngimage.png.96b92bda0b4045ca5bb99eebb864061a.png

• 3 weeks later...