That means you installed the SOS racemenu plugin so you have to set your schlong size in racemenu, when you originally set up your character. The sliders are in the "body" section.

You can do it now by using ~ to get to the console and typing showracemenu (then hit the ~ again to get out of the console). 

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

hmm. The sliders are missing. Just the default ones.

Heres is my load order:

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
BDHoodieSchlong.esp=1
BDHoodieFemale.esp=0
MMGSchlong.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1

maybe i'm missing something?

I installed the mod and all I get are frozen character models and animals, they don't move and while my character can "move" he only skates around with his arms out. I ran LOOT and FNIS but it still does the same thing. I took the meshes folder out and re ran skyrim and then reinstalled the mods to the same effect, what am I doing wrong?

Do you have any idea why the animation isn't revealing the head when erect?  SOS works just fine, and when I install the latest version of this mods it "hoodifies" a portion of the NPCs as it should, but then when they get erect the head doesn't show - it's like their foreskin is so tight the skin doesn't pull back (if a real-life guy looked like this with a boner).  Ouch.

I am using flower girls, flower girls aroused, SOS and revealing armor.  Those work great, and the arousal script works well on the hoodies too except for the missing "skin pulling back" animation.  I use Loot to sort and even run FNIS in case the animation requires it.

CTD upon choosing female in race menu with your mods loaded ;_;

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
  6  6     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
           RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
  7  7     MMGSchlong.esp
  8  8     BDHoodieSchlong.esp
  9  9     BDHoodieFemale.esp
 10  a     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 11  b     SkyUI_SE.esp
 12  c     XPMSE.esp
 13  d     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 14  e     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Using CBBE body, if you have any ideas why, I will be very happy to use your mod like I did in Oldrim.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:18 PM, Bad Dog said:

you've seen the notes above about how you'll only get the foreskin pulling back if you have SL Aroused or during a sex scene?

Sorry I misunderstood what that meant when I read the description.  thanks for the quick response though!

New version up, fixing the CBBE bug.

Turns out I put a bunch of female body meshes and textures in with hoodies, to support the female schlongs and HDT. That probably wasn't a good idea. I'm thinking of pulling all the futa stuff out and putting it in a separate "female hoodies" mod.

This version just removes the female meshes and textures, so it won't interfere with CBBE or other female bodies. There is now a problem with the tail textures on argonians, which I'll have to figure out. I don't really know why the female meshes are crashing skyrim--probably because there's a tri file in there that may not have converted correctly.

Females may have seams until I get them sorted. But this should let you run with CBBE.

Make sure you get the latest--the older version is still there just in case.

Someone should make a mod that sets SOS shlong probability for each race at a point that is reasonable after checking the installed shlong mods. So i don't have to go through all the races and set all the shlongs to 0% except the one that makes sense. Then after you could make any adjustments you want to make. Now that'd be a great quality of life mod

LOL THANK YOU!!!  Talk about Lore Friendly!  I am just starting Skyrim with the VR version.  I have only been to the beheading scene then stopped, I want to experience it all with some more 'dynamic'  content I can tell. :)  #1, No reason not to live in a Nude World :) 

Is there any way to get this  (and SOS Full SE) working in the VR version? It says there is at the download page, supposedly a way to get SOS SE working in VR,  it doesn't though, I have tried for 5 months since it came out for SE - holding off on journeying in Skyrim and the real world could end any day I want to play :)   But the instructions are so vague, , I don't see how it's at all possible to get past the vague instructions.. , There are things like: it gives links to things, where you are told to  click 'here' to get necessary files,  and it's not even a link! :O  So it is literally impossible to do it the way it says in the page where you GET it!  and/but it does say it is VR compatible.  I always get the bikini underwear.  I found HAVOC for 3dsmax 2014 and tried to get none of the other meshes to have 'better' HDT but i can tell it is a long process to learn,.  I would love to just get SOS at the very least working so i can play,..  To have them be authentic European winkies of the day would be better,

THANK YOU!

Jeez no horse penis. (Didn't someone else do that?) Closest I've got is the orc, and it doesn't unsheath.

Next time I look at this I'll see about using RCAE if present so that the hotkeys will work. I don't know a way to make it work without hotkeys--SOS doesn't give a callback. 

So downloaded and installed version 8.04, ran FNIS and Loot, use MCM to reset SoS, waited 3 days, my female pc can use the actual penis albeit light brown to my fair skin mod, which I can put up with, but the horse strapon is invisible.

I am using CBBE, ECE, USSEP, xmp32 4.2, CBP, Selabframe 1.63beta 2, zaz 8.0, SoS SE 1.0, sexlab aroused, Fus Ro Doh, jcontainers, morenastycritters, creatureframe work, netimeresive, sexlab cumshot, FNIS sexy move, SLAL SE, hentia creatures.

Everything except the strapon works, and I says nothing found or something when I go into SoS import.

Is it possible to make my pc dom at times, not always button.

Edit, went into sexlab, made my pc male, disabled famles use strapons.

• 2 weeks later...