I'm trying to re-gain skyrim knowledge skill, it takes awhile since there is such a breadth and depth to get into..

So, out of curiosity, what is the UUNP race menu morph plugin included for?

Also, is it intended that the data in  SKSE\Plugins\SexLab  be included in this? It looks like a custom Lover's Lab setup.  Is this used for something in this mod?

11 hours ago, J the Hog said:

Then what are all the HDT files doing here? Has Hydrogen released an SE version? 

Sort of. There is apparently an SE version that is a little hard to obtain. It's future is also in question: 

Spoiler

Anybody else seeing this? I still think it's a settings problem.

Look in the SOS MCM menu. There will be settings for each type of dick, defining how likely they are to show up and how big they are when they do. Numbers for all races should be between 3-7 for the hoodies. Let me know if not. 

• 2 weeks later...

There's some kind of (Rather amusing) modeling error with the "bad dog slit" on males (Haven't tested it on females. Imagine it's likely there too.) Basically, on the second arousal 'stage' the inner flesh of the sheath (The red stuff that's supposed to be around the actual penis, to make the parted sheath look 3D) floats above and behind the player's head, really hard to notice unless you're zoomed out and looking for it. It also happens to be several times the size it should be and gets bigger when crouching. Haven't noticed this with anything else though. Incidentally, you can see the sky through my poor test argonian's vulnerables.

Slit_Error_2.png.ec06a81508a178ee38c40046d36c2083.pngSlit_Error_1.png.efe4f8e04c851d060a74efa6aa353749.png

I’m certain I’m running 8.0.4, I downloaded the mod about two days ago.  I’ll reinstall the mod to be on the safe side and report back, but that’ll be tomorrow as it’s very late right now.

By the way, should schlongs be setting themselves to the maximum upwards bend every time they update their state from SL Aroused? Because the slit and sheath kept doing that at the fourth arousal stage (Others I didn’t test) and it looks funky, the model stretches a bit.

EDIT:

Confirmed! Running 8.0.4, fresh download, bug still persists. Forgot to mention I have Male Draconic Argonians textures installed, although I can't see how it would be causing this.

Yeah I'm having issues too. Almost all the females have cocks which is not what I'm going for. The MCM is a bit of work trying to set up all the various race and cock combinations. Also a size 1 cock is equivalent to about 8" in real life. By the time you get to 8 on the scale it's about 20" long and 4" thick. A blow job looks like you are shoving a fence post through her head. Considering the scale goes to 20 it's a bit out of whack.

Now I'm not a mod developer but I think I can pinpoint those last two issues with the lack of information available.

If you're seeing wrong cocks/female cocks then it sounds like a SOS issue. That is what enables the cocks (Even on females, you can untick a specific addon and they'll go away IIRC) and controls what cocks are enabled per-species in the first place, check your settings and make sure cocks you don't want on certain species are untagged.

If you're having issues with arousal jumping form nought to a hundred, that sounds like a SexLab aroused issue, did you enable SOS integration in SLA? Keep in mind there's a TWO MINUTE (By default) delay between 'state checks' to update how aroused your member looks.

Also, I can't grab any ScreenShots right now but what I was describing, bad dog? Total non-issue. I examined the behaviour of the cocks that are human versus the non-human ones and I think it's just the game not conforming to my expectations of reality. (Gee, who'd have thought a game wouldn't do that!)

15 hours ago, BlunderingFool said:

If you're seeing wrong cocks/female cocks then it sounds like a SOS issue.

Bad Dog has a percentage chance of females having cocks, by default it's 10%, but every female had a cock. I can't find any setting in SOS that has anything to do with females. I changed the Bad Dog to 0% and will see if that makes any difference. 

Hmm, I'm having two issues both with Hoodies and SOS and I don't know if they are connected to each other or not. For the hoodies, they are simply not appearing in the MCM menu. They are loaded with MO and I have used loot and fnis. I am using the latest version of Hoodies, SOS, and SKSE64 for reference.

As for SOS which I'll probably take it to the SOS thread, schlongs just simply are not appearing, just the underwear. So I'm left kind of wondering where to start. Is it more of an SOS problem?

EDIT: Also if I don't answer right away, I'm probably sleeping cause it's like 1am

If you don't want ladies with dongs, don't load the ladies' ESP.

If you only want a few ladies with dongs, you MUST load/enable the "female no schlong" option. Otherwise even if the percentage chance of a female schlong is low, if there are no other options you'll get a female schlong every time.

If you're not seeing hoodie schlongs in the SOS menu, try restarting SOS through its menu. It's got an option to rediscover schlongs.

I really don't have a clue about enormous schlongs. If it's hoodies only I'll take a second look but since it's not everybody I'm not sure what I can find.

Anything else, post load order and log.

7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

If you don't want ladies with dongs, don't load the ladies' ESP.

If you only want a few ladies with dongs, you MUST load/enable the "female no schlong" option. Otherwise even if the percentage chance of a female schlong is low, if there are no other options you'll get a female schlong every time.

What is the loincloth esp? I've seen giants with loincloths but no other npcs.