1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Use SL Aroused, turn on "SOS Integration" or whatever they call it, see if high arousal gives you a boner. Or just bang somebody. Keys and potions won't work on SSE because no RCAE.

I see. thank you for the help, it did clear up my confusion.

any idea when RCAE for SSE will be made?

13 hours ago, stormxern01 said:

I see. thank you for the help, it did clear up my confusion.

any idea when RCAE for SSE will be made?

I tried. but uhh it relies on coding techniques that are no longer valid and it also relies on a dll SKSE library extension that also hasn't been updated for SSE.

Was going nuts last night and today trying to figure out why my Argonian lost her tail textures, seeing that you already know about it, glad to hear you're know about it. Beyond that, love the rest of the mod, I'll keep an eye on it for if/when you figure out what was the issue and manage to make a new version.

I've been trying to get these to work, I have tried the slit on argonian and the sheath on the khajiit, both male, and neither will become erect for me. They just stay completely sheathed no matter what. I used the load order you showed, I've updated FNIS, and I have the correct skeleton. The 'anthro' one from this set works fine when I set the SL Aroused to 100 with SoS option enabled, it becomes erect and all that jazz, as do all the other dicks I have in the game besides the slit and the sheath. I downloaded the latest version of these since I had the first version before, though those didn't work for me either.

Me? I am not sure what RCAE is. I've been using SoS se, SL lite se, SL matchmaker lite se, and the SL Aroused sse. All of the SoS schlongs I have, and the 'anthro' one from this set, work with aroused and matchmaker and get erect. I'm just unable to get the sheathed and the slit one to do anything other than stay sheathed. I'm rather new to using SoS and sexlab in general.

There's no RCAE, sorry, didn't notice this was the SE thread.

I suspect the anthro schlong is actually not working either. It may get erect but is the foreskin sliding back? 

If you have SLA it will occasionally check arousal on all nearby actors. At that point, Hoodies should change if the actor is aroused enough. Default SLA scan is only every 2 minutes or so, so it takes a while. You can shorten it to 15 seconds for testing.

Also, they should get erect properly in a sex scene, so try that.

If those don't work. post a log from a session where SLA has had a chance to do its scan and you've gotten into some sexytimes.

How do I post a log? Sorry I'm so inexperienced with this, I'm not used to providing them, so not quite sure how to go about that.

EDIT: Changing it to 15 seconds made them appear, however whenever I initiate a sex scene, they seem to instantly resheath and don't come back out during the scene and only unsheaths again after. This includes solo sex scenes and sex scenes involving NPCs.

Edit 2: I think I figured out the log. I'll pm it to you.

I looked at the log, and I see my system responding to arousal events. I see the SL scene running. I don't see anything indicating I'm responding to SL events. I don't know why that would be... I'll check at the end of the week when I have my modding computer. 

Howdy :)

Ok bit confused as i installed this mod via my Mod Organizer2 and its all fine and loaded up my game and everything loaded with the mesages i top left corner.

Now i have the latest SSE Sexlab version and i use SOS SSE and also SSE aroused creatures, SSE sl Aroused and almost all the sexlab SSE mods and animation packs. I have SSE Creature Framework installed as well.

I went into CF and found the werewolfs on on page 8. in the drop down menu for werewolves i saw no BD Hoodies listed. It only lists the following 3 options. disable, More nasty critters and MNC classic meshes. If thats still to be expected and right do i have to maybe then go into SOS and choose the right BD schlong and play with its percentage? i just presumed all the right sliders and percentage would be auto set up when this mod was installed? 

I am guessing i should not choose disable in the werewolf CF options as wont that just stop CF working with werewolves? Or should i choose that which might then allow SOS to have full control over the werewolf schlong and not CF at all?

I havent located a werewolf yet to even check but was worried when your front mod page said " If running with Creature Framework/More Nasty Critters, find werewolves in CF's creature menu and choose the BD Hoodies mod to prevent double-dick syndrome. " 

I could not find BD Hoodies listed in the CF menu at all.

No, this file can be used for SE, which is why it says SE in the title. There's an LE version as a separate mod.

I think the advice about picking Hoodies for the WW in CF is wrong. At one point, I had a CF WW schlong that used slot 52 like SOS, and worked with a neutered base body which had either a flaccid or erect schlong added to it. That way, you could use that schlong or you could enable SOS on werewolves and the SOS schlong would bump the CF schlong.

Problem is a lot of the werewolf options put a schlong on the base model. SOS doesn't know about that so unless you tell it not to, it puts its own schlong on. Telling CF to disable werewolves might work but might not. When I get back here I'll take another look at cleaning up the werewolf situation.