someone has to convert the lady body clothing especially the lady arcana. I see someone has already converted lady bat which looks great.

There was a bit of a situation about that. The creator of the Lady body and most of the armor/clothes for the Lady body does not want anyone converting her armor, despite the fact the armors are not actually made by her, but bought from a company and then converted to her body.

I'm not sure if this one had been added to the wishlist, but it's on my wishlist.

For your consideration:  http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1446.html

Sadly that image you posted is someone's personal conversion. The other conversion I saw was pretty bad IMHO. But I saw an image conversation over at skyrim.jpn.org where the japanese modder said they could not post the conversion. I assume that mean't they won't and it was just a bad translation. There have been many good conversions showing up on that player's characters. Including a great conversion of the one-piece swimsuits.

Hey - Hey!

Are these:

post-11-13597878005759_thumb.jpg post-11-13597878008348_thumb.jpg post-11-13597878010923_thumb.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8441-blender-lingerie-armor/page-2?do=findComment&comment=196849

Or these:

post-11-13597877721441_thumb.jpg post-11-13597877722212_thumb.jpg

Probably already converted/available for UNPB?

I tried to get into converting Armor / Clothes, but didn't manage to get satisfying results. One Question - Is it generally more complicated to get the _0.nif by changing the _1.nif than the other way round? I m asking because I tried two times to convert a mesh that has no weightslider support so I had to get the _0.nif by modifying the existing mesh that represents _1.nif when making the weightslider. All Tutorials seem to use the _0.nif to get the _1.nif so I guess its easier to "pump up" the boobs ;)

One Question - Is it generally more complicated to get the _0.nif by changing the _1.nif than the other way round? I m asking because I tried two times to convert a mesh that has no weightslider support so I had to get the _0.nif by modifying the existing mesh that represents _1.nif when making the weightslider. All Tutorials seem to use the _0.nif to get the _1.nif so I guess its easier to "pump up" the boobs ;)

I find easier to make the _1 from _0

One Question - Is it generally more complicated to get the _0.nif by changing the _1.nif than the other way round? I m asking because I tried two times to convert a mesh that has no weightslider support so I had to get the _0.nif by modifying the existing mesh that represents _1.nif when making the weightslider. All Tutorials seem to use the _0.nif to get the _1.nif so I guess its easier to "pump up" the boobs ;)

This is a good occasion for a newbie question.

What is the difference between _0 and _1 versions of a nif file?

They are the body shapes at minimun size (_0) and maximum (_1) for the weight slider. The game calculates the sizes between these two.

Use NifSkope for loading them and take a look, if you didn't already.

They are the body shapes at minimun size (_0) and maximum (_1) for the weight slider. The game calculates the sizes between these two.

Use NifSkope for loading them and take a look, if you didn't already.

Thanks! I have been using them wrong all along.

I see. Well, I guess I better try converting a mesh that comes with _0.nif to get a first success. Thx!

Super newb question.  I just started using mods yesterday, never knew they existed.  I've had alot of success with some of the other downloads, but I don't understand how you equip these downloads.  I was able to find the schoolgirl outfit in the chest (which is awesome BTW), but none of the other stuff makes sense.  I type the console commands you say to type, but nothing happens.  Are you supposed to buy this stuff from vendors in the game, or make it yourself, I just don't understand how you get from file downloaded and added to the mod list, and getting it on the character.   

I must be missing some download of some kind.  

press ~

then type: help <item name or part of name> (without <>)

it will bring you the list of everything that contains your search name

navigate trough it using PgUp and PgDn

Find what you are looking for, usually it will have definited name and <ARMO> tag

It will have it's code.

Then type: player.additem <itemcode goes here> 1 (without <>, but do not forget 1 or any number, it is how many copies you want)

Also if you just installed the mod, the game may not find items from it, so make a save and relaunch the game.

Grate work, i love this!

And i know this may be to much to ask, but could you add a file with the resourses to the merged esp. so one dosent need to download all 74 armor to date, and then the merged file.

It would be awesome if you could manage to get the time to do it.

Thanks for all the work!

could some1 upload 49. DF_T19 - UNP somewhere? On mega is temporary down and dat 2nd link refuses to load (well its loading 30min atm, im seein white page :()

Edit: Ty b3l <3