Is it just me, or do none of the extra goodies work for the Heavy Metal Armor - UNPB BBPx ?  All i get is different colored pixils and i have tried all the color changes, none but the original works for me.

Other than that keep up the great work!

How did you install it?

From installation.txt inside the archive:

1-Install the main file

2-Choose the color you prefer and open the folder

3-Copy the "textures" folder in your skyrim data folder and overwrite when asked

That is what i did. The  "main" file works fine but, when i overwrite the dds files the armor is pixilated in various colors. None of the extra colors work they are all pixilated. have tried multiple different downloads of this, so don't know if its me or the extra goodies is messed up. do they work for anyone else?

I have most of your armor mods and this is the only one i have any problems with. Thanks again for all your great work.

works fine for me, best way to install the extra textures is to do it manually.

DAMMIT!!! Reproccer is not patching these new armors esp files is anyone here using skyre ??

I was and I do love SkyRe but its too much of an hassle when you are using a lot of armor and weapons mods, Reproccer is a nice tool but its not working on most of skimpy outfits.

I don't check the armor values in-game but if it's just the patching process, I can confirm that reproccer makes a new .esp everytime I add a new armor. Using the latest version of SkyRe, Reproccer, Balbor's patch.