Stumbled upon this today, a damn shame there is not an UNP version ;)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34725/

If it's more the "armor" you are after ... that is part of the "chapi" pack. Look around, there is a thread here giving links to the pack. They work with UNP.

Here's the thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18455-dadag-and-chapi-armorsdownload/

I posted a couple of pictures in it and you'll see that those two outfits are among them.

Not the shoes / boots - sorry if you were more interested in them.

Hmm... I used the Converged Esp file you made, I disabled "one" of the UNPB BBP mods: Amiella Outfit (for safety reasons).  When I start the save game, the outfit isn't there, is it because I Upgraded/Enchanted the armor that it disappears from my inventory?

The Esp is activated, so am I just doing something wrong? ._.

I'll give it a couple more tests, before I end up resorting to just remaking the Armors lol.

New: Death Robes - UNPB BBP

death-robes-01.jpg

death-robes-02.jpg

death-robes-03.jpg

death-robes-04.jpg

death-robes-05.jpg

death-robes-06.jpg

death-robes-07.jpg

death-robes-08.jpg

death-robes-09.jpg

death-robes-10.jpg

death-robes-11.jpg

death-robes-12.jpg

death-robes-13.jpg

First post updated

Thanks for the conversion! I'm just curious: Where's the scythe from?

succubusscythe.7z

Hmm... I used the Converged Esp file you made, I disabled "one" of the UNPB BBP mods: Amiella Outfit (for safety reasons).  When I start the save game, the outfit isn't there, is it because I Upgraded/Enchanted the armor that it disappears from my inventory?

The Esp is activated, so am I just doing something wrong? ._.

I'll give it a couple more tests, before I end up resorting to just remaking the Armors lol.

It's ok, the armor comes from another esp file and the items ids have changed. They must be acquired again.

New: Death Robes - UNPB BBP

death-robes-01.jpg

death-robes-02.jpg

death-robes-03.jpg

death-robes-04.jpg

death-robes-05.jpg

death-robes-06.jpg

death-robes-07.jpg

death-robes-08.jpg

death-robes-09.jpg

death-robes-10.jpg

death-robes-11.jpg

death-robes-12.jpg

death-robes-13.jpg

First post updated

hmm there seems to be no esp. file? I type: "help death" in console in the game, but there are only npcs that appears in the list, help please?

If you are installing manually, the esp file is in the "Request" folder.

In console use the page up/down keys to scroll through the list. Or use the forge.

Thank you for your great work! I would like to request the alternative mesh, Variante B, for the armored bikini : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37429/

37429-3-1371864252.jpg

All UNP SFW bikini retextures will work on the armored bikini meshes (which are the UNPB SFW bikini meshes). You can overwrite one version. For example save the new texture files as femaleunderwear1.dds and femaleunderwear1_n.dds in textures\clothes\UNP bikini

osare-maid-wip-01.jpg

Thank you for your great work! I would like to request the alternative mesh, Variante B, for the armored bikini : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37429/

37429-3-1371864252.jpg

All UNP SFW bikini retextures will work on the armored bikini meshes (which are the UNPB SFW bikini meshes). You can overwrite one version. For example save the new texture files as femaleunderwear1.dds and femaleunderwear1_n.dds in textures\clothes\UNP bikini

osare-maid-wip-01.jpg

Works fine, thx for your help :)