http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36780//?

May I request a conversion of Brokefoot's last skyrim mod to UNPB-BBP? It's already UNP, but I love the UNPB body shape a bit more than normal UNP.

Thanks and great job on what you have already.

Second this one :D

Thanks b3lisario for all your excellent work!

third

have all of brokefoots others in unpb and its killing me that this one isnt "yet"

I'm working on it

wip attachicon.gif2013-06-02_00001-c.jpg

MrTroubleMaker, I would like to inform you that I indeed love you for this.

<---Seconded.   Or maybe thirded...  I already seconded it...  whatever...

Thanks Troublemaker!

I Noticed you added Raven Witch armor to the request list, I've got some thoughts on that. 

Raven Witch armor is very cool but I feel much like the Medusa Drakul armor they don't show much skin.  They would look much better in BBP if someone cleverly chopped them up and skimpified them first.

On another topic I wanted to throw a mod idea out there;

Chastity Belt!

This could be a stand alone or it would be really funny to have on a companion mod where you would want to pick the lock for various reasons...

What are these tiny wings and horns at "Hooves" outfits screenshot? Thanks in advance.

Dark Lillith for UNPB-BBP

Update: Protective Latex Catsuit or PLCS - UNPB BBP v0.2: uglykidcid fixed esp ratings/crafting and created the ground objects. Thanks!

Update: Bondage Straps - UNPB BBP v0.4: Ground objects created by uglykidcid. Thanks!

First post updated

And WIP:

wip-01.jpg

wip-02.jpg

Just an update about UNPB. The main page on the nexus is no more. calyps no longer wants to be credited for it. He is ok with me putting some of it on one of my mod pages (possibly my clothing mod).  I need to hear back from xp32 too.

Out of curiosity, Is the body essentially 'dead'? Or is someone else picking it up? That is to say, will anyone release UNPB bodies in the future? Selfishly, I was kind of hoping to use it. C'est la vie, I suppose. I am sad to see it being taken off the nexus. 

Just an update about UNPB. The main page on the nexus is no more. calyps no longer wants to be credited for it. He is ok with me putting some of it on one of my mod pages (possibly my clothing mod).  I need to hear back from xp32 too.

Out of curiosity, Is the body essentially 'dead'? Or is someone else picking it up? That is to say, will anyone release UNPB bodies in the future? Selfishly, I was kind of hoping to use it. C'est la vie, I suppose. I am sad to see it being taken off the nexus. 

Me and xp32 will be maintaining it. Its going up on my clothing mod page for now. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20227