WIP

Warning futa content

sos-unp-wip-01.jpg

Holy christ that thing is massive. I hope it can be resized XD

WIP

Warning futa content

sos-unp-wip-01.jpg

Great to see futa getting some love!! Second the request that the size of that thing can be adjusted.

Yes, it is a SOS addon, so the size will be adjustable. I think the size of the screenshot is two times the regular maximum size.

WIP

Warning futa content

sos-unp-wip-01.jpg

WIP

Warning futa content

sos-unp-wip-01.jpg

Great to see futa getting some love!! Second the request that the size of that thing can be adjusted.

Yes, it is a SOS addon, so the size will be adjustable. I think the size of the screenshot is two times the regular maximum size.

TWO TIMES THE REGULAR MAX? HOLY SHIT! 

Can't wait for this one. Oh the fun I will have with this.

WIP

Warning futa content

sos-unp-wip-01.jpg

WIP

Warning futa content

sos-unp-wip-01.jpg

TWO TIMES THE REGULAR MAX? HOLY SHIT! 

Can't wait for this one. Oh the fun I will have with this.

I can wait till the cows come home

New: Fairytale - UNPB BBP

fairytale-01.jpg

fairytale-02.jpg

fairytale-03.jpg

fairytale-04.jpg

fairytale-05.jpg

fairytale-06.jpg

fairytale-wip-01.jpg

New: YoungTrap - UNPB BBP

youngtrap-01.jpg

youngtrap-02.jpg

youngtrap-03.jpg

New: Tera Deathskin - UNPB BBP

castanic-l18-wip.jpg

tera-deathskin-01.jpg

tera-deathskin-02.jpg

tera-deathskin-03.jpg

tera-deathskin-04.jpg

New: N8k Black Wisteria - UNPB BBP

n8k-black-wisteria-01.jpg

n8k-black-wisteria-02.jpg

n8k-black-wisteria-03.jpg

n8k-black-wisteria-04.jpg

n8k-black-wisteria-05.jpg

First post updated

great work on this armors

btw how do you change the viewing direction of the eyes in the first pic ?

i tried some tips, getangle z or something ... at skyrim version 1.9 it doesnt work

i really want to know how to do this

New: Fairytale - UNPB BBP

fairytale-01.jpg

fairytale-02.jpg

fairytale-03.jpg

fairytale-04.jpg

fairytale-05.jpg

fairytale-06.jpg

fairytale-wip-01.jpg

New: YoungTrap - UNPB BBP

youngtrap-01.jpg

youngtrap-02.jpg

youngtrap-03.jpg

New: Tera Deathskin - UNPB BBP

castanic-l18-wip.jpg

tera-deathskin-01.jpg

tera-deathskin-02.jpg

tera-deathskin-03.jpg

tera-deathskin-04.jpg

New: N8k Black Wisteria - UNPB BBP

n8k-black-wisteria-01.jpg

n8k-black-wisteria-02.jpg

n8k-black-wisteria-03.jpg

n8k-black-wisteria-04.jpg

n8k-black-wisteria-05.jpg

First post updated

This mod is called Poser  :) 

i tried some tips, getangle z or something ... at skyrim version 1.9 it doesnt work

i really want to know how to do this

In some screenshots the girl is a follower. The eye movement is due to the head tracking mod. Move yourself behind a npc and do "tfc 1" when you see is starting to look at your char.

Edit: 1st pic I think it's just the pose. I'm not sure

I don't understand how to craft the huntress armor -,-. In the .txt-file of the original cbbe-huntress armor it says that i can get it with the console or craft it under misc but I don't know how to get it with console (help 'Huntress' doens't doens't work) and i can't find it under misc.

It sounds like you didn't install the original mod first. That or the esp file is not active.

Hi, I tried some of your conversions, but they all gave CTD's. Could this be helped by giving a follower the UNPB BBP body, so that I am sure that all body files are present? (My pc has CBBE BBP.) Or do you have other advice?

Hi, I tried some of your conversions, but they all gave CTD's. Could this be helped by giving a follower the UNPB BBP body, so that I am sure that all body files are present? (My pc has CBBE BBP.) Or do you have other advice?

Check this file

Data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\skeleton.nif

In case you don't have it, it's included in the UNPB mod

Check this file

Data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\skeleton.nif

In case you don't have it, it's included in the UNPB mod

Thank you. This is a first person file. So, that implies that my player character, which is CBBE BBP, needs it instead of the present Data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\skeleton.nif. I ask this just to be sure. My idea was giving a follower the UNPB BBP body, so that the game engine can find it.

EDIT:

OK, never mind, I can now answer my own question: I don't need the UNPB BBP body or the Data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\skeleton.nif, just the hdt High Heels system for those armors that rely on the esm of high heels. So, the \_1stperson\skeleton.nif of CBBE suffices.

The clothes I tried fit remarkably well on CBBE, and you still get the wiggly effect, but there is also a neck seam and an ankle seam. The seam dissappear when I change armors. Well, something like that was to be expected, but I can still give the armors to UNP followers.

EDIT:

I found another issue: I got CTD's when trying to enter the luxury suite (where there are for less people than in the bathhouse, which doesn't give any problem). I solved this by removing and storing all HDT boots. It could also be an issue with the latest SKSE and HDT, or even totally unrelated. (I do all this because some excellent armor, such as fairytale, is HDT dependent.)

Thanks for making all these adaptations AND answering so many questions from users. It is really appreciated, b3lisario.

WIP

Warning futa content

sos-unp-wip-01.jpg

Boo that's my job! It's not fair since you have experience with this stuff!

Seriously though, good job.

I'm still in talks with Vector to try and get my version running as well. I really do think there's an issue with the hkx's in SoS overriding the changes in the mesh.

Sorry for you guys waiting for this SoS on female stuff, I've been working on it since SoS was released but I'm new to this.

This is a question to anyone. Does the fairytale dress have a armor rating? I'm asking because on mine it doesnt so i'm not sure if either it's supposed to not have any rating, or its my reprocer for skyre messing it up. I have a couple other armors that I feel like were supposed to have a armor rating so i'm just going down the list lol. Thanks to who ever answers.