Ā 

Hmm..it's gotten quiet..

Ā 

LOL! Ya think?

Ā 

B3lisario has been long gone for over a year, his "last active" status is is set to "hidden," all of the links are dead or expired, and no one responds to any conversion requests...

Ā 

Yet we all keep trying to necro the thread as though someone who could do the conversions, or even just re-upload the existing ones to somewhere we could actually get them from, is reading it.

Ā 

Obviously, there is still a great demand for this work. Sadly, there are no providers. :s

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Over a year? He posted in another thread Ā about 3 months ago. Still doesn't inspire confidence that he'll do anything here but it's definitely not over a year...

Ā 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34026-skyui-show-armor-slots/page-5?do=findComment&comment=1357445

Ā 

Ā 

Hmm..it's gotten quiet..

Ā 

LOL! Ya think?

Ā 

B3lisario has been long gone for over a year, his "last active" status is is set to "hidden," all of the links are dead or expired, and no one responds to any conversion requests...

Ā 

Yet we all keep trying to necro the thread as though someone who could do the conversions, or even just re-upload the existing ones to somewhere we could actually get them from, is reading it.

Ā 

Obviously, there is still a great demand for this work. Sadly, there are no providers. :s

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Over a year? He posted in another thread Ā about 3 months ago. Still doesn't inspire confidence that he'll do anything here but it's definitely not over a year...

Ā 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34026-skyui-show-armor-slots/page-5?do=findComment&comment=1357445

Ā 

Ā 

Since his last activity is set to "hidden" (as I stated) it is difficult to determine anything other than his activity in this thread, which is obviously what I was talking about. Using the "find activity" function is hit and miss, possibly due to the website conversion-then-reversion, or possibly due to it just doesn't work. When I first made this post, the "find activity" found nothing from B3lisario other than the year-old posts in this thread. Today, it allegedly finds a post from B3lisario from July, 2015, but clicking on the link doesn't take me to any such post. Maybe it's just having a bad day. Or two. Or 300.

Ā 

The bottom line is, he's not supporting or maintaining this great work any more, much less doing any new conversions... which was my only point. Thanks for quibbling about it though, really adds a lot to the conversation. :D

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Mega links on the first post are all now dead- "File no longer available." The Baidu site is in some language I can't read, there is no "Translate" link on the page and Baidu sets off my malware alarmĀ  :@Ā  when I just browse there, even though I didn't push any buttons- of course, since the button labels are in Chinese or Japanese, I wouldn't know which one to push anyway. :-/

Ā 

Any chance of re-uploading these to somewhere in any European language that doesn't just unilaterally remove them after a period of time?

Ā 

Alternatively, could someone please just post the following files here:

Ā 

• 80. Flemeth Armor- UNPB - BBP
  • 63. Schoolgirl Outfit - UNPB - BBP
  • 58. Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP
  • 51. Armored Bikini - UNPB BBP
  • 45. Throne Armor - UNPB BBP
  • 42. Very Sexy Ebony Armour - UNPB BBP
  • 32. Ivy Valentine Armor- UNPB - BBP
  • 24. TM Ballgown- UNPB - BBP
  • 7. Sword Dancer- UNPB - BBP

Ā 

Thanks in advance to anyone who cares to help. :heart:

Ā 

Thanks-

Ā 

This is all rather late (maybe too late?), but I haven't visited this thread in maybe a year. I believe I've a few of the files you're looking for - at least, I've got some variation of the aradia lace dress, armored bikini and very sexy ebony armour in unpb bbp. Probably from this thread a year or two back.

Might help some of you other guys here who want it too, I hope.

Ā 

Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP v0.3.7z

VSEA - UNPB BBP v0.2.7z

Armored Bikini - UNPB BBP v0.2.7z

45. Throne Armor - UNPB BBP - UNPB BBP

Ā 

Ā 

picture01.jpg

picture02.jpg

picture03.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

This is a conversion of the Throne Armor by fox6000 for the UNPB body with BBP and working weight slider. All credit goes to the original authors.

Ā 

How to get it:

Lucan Valerius in The Riverwood Trader sells it

console: help ff_

Ā 

Credits and thanks:

fox6000 for the Skyrim port Skyrim Modtype

Nightwynd for the Throne Armor for Oblivion

mrtroublemaker and xp32 and someone else for UNP BLESSED BODY UNPB

dimon99 for DIMONIZED UNP female body

Ā 

Version 0.2: Armor upgradable and craftable under Miscellaneous category. Thanks to clp2011 for updating the esp file

Ā 

Old versions:

MEGA:Ā Throne Armor - UNPB BBP

Ā 

MEGA:Ā Throne Armor - UNPB BBP v0.2

baidu.com:Ā Throne Armor - UNPB BBP v0.2

Ā 

^Does anyone have this conversion? The Mega upload is dead, and I'd have to register a Chinese phone number to download from baidu >.>

I.. don't live in ChinaĀ  :blink:Ā The CBBE is here:Ā http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/24508380.html

I'm going to try Bodyslide, but don't think I can do the bouncy physics. And some meshes don't like Bodyslide..

It would be best just to have the conversionĀ  ^_^

To everyone: Please quote me, if you respond nice and have it? Don't quote me if you respond rude and don't have it..

Ā 

45. Throne Armor - UNPB BBP - UNPB BBP

Ā 

Ā 

picture01.jpg

picture02.jpg

picture03.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

This is a conversion of the Throne Armor by fox6000 for the UNPB body with BBP and working weight slider. All credit goes to the original authors.

Ā 

How to get it:

Lucan Valerius in The Riverwood Trader sells it

console: help ff_

Ā 

Credits and thanks:

fox6000 for the Skyrim port Skyrim Modtype

Nightwynd for the Throne Armor for Oblivion

mrtroublemaker and xp32 and someone else for UNP BLESSED BODY UNPB

dimon99 for DIMONIZED UNP female body

Ā 

Version 0.2: Armor upgradable and craftable under Miscellaneous category. Thanks to clp2011 for updating the esp file

Ā 

Old versions:

MEGA:Ā Throne Armor - UNPB BBP

Ā 

MEGA:Ā Throne Armor - UNPB BBP v0.2

baidu.com:Ā Throne Armor - UNPB BBP v0.2

Ā 

^Does anyone have this conversion? The Mega upload is dead, and I'd have to register a Chinese phone number to download from baidu >.>

I.. don't live in ChinaĀ  :blink:Ā The CBBE is here:Ā http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/24508380.html

I'm going to try Bodyslide, but don't think I can do the bouncy physics. And some meshes don't like Bodyslide..

It would be best just to have the conversionĀ  ^_^

To everyone: Please quote me, if you respond nice and have it? Don't quote me if you respond rude and don't have it..

Ā 

Ā 

It's your lucky day! I have that one.

Throne Armor - UNPB BBP v0.2.7z

Ā 

Ā 

It's your lucky day! I have that one.

Ā 

Aww, yuss! A story needed that outfit, you are awesomeĀ  ;)

I'll just put you on the list of people I should never get snippy with :Ā­P

(Also, repped up)

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks. Glad I could help. :)

Ā 

This is one of the better outfits (for certain kinds of play-throughs at least), so it's good that it's not lost.

• 3 weeks later...