I tried the salome dress with a unp based body, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6945-skyrim-salome-dress-mod-cbbe-convert/

The 'old' version seems to have some serious issue with the mesh in the chest area. Can anyone confirm this?

mehnO3c.png

This original version has bounce, so I'm looking for a patch or conversion.

It seems hard to find more information on this dress, but it has been around for a long time.

This sevenbase conversion, number 116 of the second post has fixed this and i'm currently using it:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/

Other than that, is it possible to make conversions for these clothes?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44808/?

I think it's  underated, the dancer clothes look good in game.

I'm surprised there's no attempt to make a UNPB conversion of Mai Shiranui's outfit from the SNK games "Fatal Fury" series and "King of Fighter" series.  I saw a version of it someplace, likely the Nexus, but the mod was only for (supposedly) CBBE, but when I tried using the mod once, it does not look anywhere like the screenshots from the author's page at all, the body shape was definitely not like CBBE's usual curvy shape. 

If you're not able to make a conversion, maybe make your own version of it?  I know some DOA players would like a blue version of the outfit for Kasumi as opposed to the usual red version for FF/KoF's Mai.  Even if you could only get it to look close to the mod author's screenshots, that'd be really great.

Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25038/?

Thank you in advance even if you can't try to convert it, I've loved your UNPB conversions since I started Skyrim with UNP, then had to change to CBBE (Since veryone was only making CBBE mods back then) until UNP variants started getting popular again, but UNPB seems the perfect blend between the 2 bodies.

The Protective Latex Catsuit is pretty awesome, but other than being different colors, there's really nothing different about the suits. So I changed that - the suits all use a different ingot to forge, and have armor weight categories and ratings based on that. You forge the suit at the anvil, like it should be, and you use 1 linen wrap, 1 ingot (or two for one of them), and 3 leather strips. You temper them with the same primary ingot.

Orange: Corundum - light - 20 armor rating - imperial light class - steel perk required

Red: Iron - heavy - 25 armor rating - iron class - no perk required

Blue: Moonstone - light - 26 armor rating - elven class - elven perk required

Yellow: Dwarven ingot + gold ingot - heavy - 34 armor rating - dwarven perk required

Teal: Quicksilver - light - 35 armor rating - elven guilded class - advanced armor perk required

Light Green: Malachite - light - 38 armor rating - glass class - glass perk required

Dark Green: Orichalcum - heavy - 40 armor rating - orcish class - orcish perk required

Purple: Dragonscale - light - 41 armor rating - dragonscale class - dragon armor perk required

Black: Ebony - heavy - 43 armor rating - ebony class - ebony perk required

White: Dragon - heavy - 46 armor rating - dragonplate class - dragon armor perk required

But that's not all! If you have the arcane blacksmith perk + 1 filled grand soul gem + 3 fire salts + 3 frost salts + 3 void salts, you can convert the suit to an enchanted version that has 50% fire resist, 50% frost resist, 50% shock resist, and 25% magic resist. The enchanted version can still be tempered with the primary ingot. The enchanted version is also worth 4X as much gold.

So now the PLCS acts just like a cuirass made from the same stuff, and can be made into an enchanted version. Normally play a character who uses dwarven armor? Now you can use the yellow armor instead. Do you like being an elf with elven armor? Now you can use the blue or teal suits instead. And so on for the rest.

This is just the esp. You need the meshes and textures from the original archive on the opening post.

PLCS-armor-ench.zip

ok so Parky you are easy to answer, make sure you have copied over the Texture folders of the original mods also (not to mention any of the extra meshes I didnt include in my conversion) As for the rest of you I know what gaps you are talking about because I ran into that while I was creating the conversion but I no longer have that problem myself. I only really replaced the Non Mucus version though because they are basically the same minus a small mesh in the groin that I just went ahead and included in my conversion anyway. So you could try copying the Body_0 and Body_1 meshes over the BodyM_0 and BodyM_1 meshes in the folder and see if that makes any difference.

edit: Ok I misunderstood what you guys were talking about. I thought you meant the aradia armor had gaps. Anyway i fixed the HM armor so there are no longer gaps and I also mixed the boob cups to fit better. 

http://www.4shared.com/rar/X3Dvdy7Yba/HMpriestessUNPBTBBP2.html

I'm still getting gaps with the HM priestess boob cups and cuirass making them not fit right with the body.  The boob cups are too small and clip out of view of the breasts and the same goes to the cuirass; using unpb tbbp body meshes so there is no problem with the rest of the armor pieces, i.e, bonus leather cuirass, boots and gauntlets.  Texture wise I'm still having the purple color issue with the back and upper back tentacle pieces.  I used a bsa extractor and extracted the textures and meshes as you suggested.  I then copied your HM meshes over the original but still got the purple texture issue.

One of these days I swear I am going to actually play Skyrim... yesterday was not that day. That might have worked out well for you guys, though! After noticing the Nightshade Armor did not have any physics effects enabled on it, I looked around briefly to see if anyone had added it. After not finding anything, I decided to just do it myself - due to some baffling issues with Outfit Studio, that proved to be a more time-consuming task than I'd expected, but, nonetheless, I managed to get it figured out! So, here we are!

attachicon.gifNightshade Armor - dDark UNPB-TBBP Meshes v1-0.rar

This archive only contains replacement meshes for the actual armor; the UNPB version of the original mod must be installed first. With that said, I have added "TBBP" support to all of the armor pieces - by which I mean, both breast and butt physics. Depending on what animations, (or what HDT .xml), you are using, the breast movement might not be very noticeable - only the breasts themselves move, not the armor (just like on the West Wind Assault Armor).

NOTE: I have tested these in my game, and as best as I can tell, they work as intended. However, due to the issues I had with Outfit Studio originally, I can't help but wonder if there might be other issues with these meshes that I missed. Hopefully there aren't, but if anyone does run into any issues, please, let me know!

Thankyou so much Rogue!

I had given up on searching for that a while ago...

Lately have been looking for a unpb tbbp version of the panties included in Temptress as my char's ass is suddenly clipping through them now, not sure why??

Am I right thinking it's due to tbbp body and static panties?

can somebody help my noob self out?

I cant seem to be able to equip both armor and panty slots.... for instance the leather thief outfit. I can only equip one at a time, either the armor or the panties... what do i do or what do i download?

You dont do and you dont download anything.. Well, almost.  ;)

The reason this happens is because both the panties and the armor are equped in the same slot. Typically slot 32 is for the armor (Torso). Since the panties use slot 32, and thus tell the game that they are armor, well, you cant equip 2 armors.

The simplest way to "fix" this is to open the mod of the panties in the CK and change the slot they are using.

This mod can help you see what slot every armor part uses, so you will know wich of them you can equip at the same time.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1219-skyui-show-armor-slots/

So I never have liked the version of the Imperial Armor in the Sexy Vanilla Replacer on Nexus because of the way he did the skirts open in front and back. I've always thought it was a perfect set to get that "schoolgirl uniform" look out of. So I went back and re did it. I think it turned out pretty good too. Anyway, you may still need to grab some of the texture from the original mod like for the Panty etc, but otherwise this should work as just a replacer for the vanilla Imperial armors. Enjoy!

Original Mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34160/? 

P.s. I also added TBBP like always ;-p (except that the heavy set only has but bounce, not boobs)

edit: I also did the the general tulius set if anyone is interested

ImperialReplacer.rar

These are nice. I'd just suggest more cleavage flashing like Killer Keos did with his Tullius remake.

Tried that awhile back but wanted to use the bra from the remodeled series and couldnt get it to work right. I might give it another try later on down the road. Also, is anyone getting neck seems on inbetween weights? I think the weights may be a tiny bit off. 

Hmm... It seems that at least some clothes don't body weight at all: wjunlady and rogue armor (they use intentionally _0.nif files), additionally leather clothes by Petrovich is broken - vest is not visible at all (_0 file is broken, _1 file is not displayed). Can anyone confirm my observations?

Well, I didn't try it in game but in CS, trying to dress up NPC and ending up with gaps in body or exclamation marks. But weight sliders for wjunlady nor rogue armor don't work (as well as for leather clothes - all files are attached to NIF _0 instead of _1, wjunlady body has no difference between _0 and _1).

@18igma

I can say that it is probably on your end I just downloaded and tried the leather clothes no broken files and vest worked in game. If there are files missing re download it if it has all the files in the rar re install it. 

@18igma

The rogue and wjun are *not* broken they only have 1 body size which means the _0 and _1 files are the same body size I checked them in nifskope in game the weight slider works but only for closing the gap on the neck nothing else changes. You will run into armors like that from time to time where the _0 and _1 will have the same body size in them. So that is why those 2 the weight sliders do not work. Leather clothes the weight slider in game works and the body increases and decreases. Not sure how to get it to work in the CK.