BBP stands for Breast and Butt physics?

I tried to install both UNPB BBP and TBBP body mods but I don't see butt physics at all. Mods from other sites like nexus are working.

BBP is just breasts. TBBP is butt and breasts. You also need TBBP animations to see the butt in action. The outfit/armor/body needs to be TBBP and the animations need to be TBBP. If you have a TBBP body and animations, but the armor/outfit is only BBP, you only see BBP.

BBP stands for Breast and Butt physics?

I tried to install both UNPB BBP and TBBP body mods but I don't see butt physics at all. Mods from other sites like nexus are working.

Also may seem obvious but you need http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/? in order for them to bounce. Then if you have a compatible skeleton along with TBBP animations it will work properly. Just make sure to run FNIS after you install said animations if you haven't already.

Hey, does someone knows how to download from baidu? I went some pages back to look for an anwser, but the only thing metioned in the last 20 pages is something about the need of a chinese phone number. Is it really the only way to download from there? Also big thanks to JLF65 for the files you re-uploaded, I wanted some of these outfits XD

Hey, does someone knows how to download from baidu? I went some pages back to look for an anwser, but the only thing metioned in the last 20 pages is something about the need of a chinese phone number. Is it really the only way to download from there? Also big thanks to JLF65 for the files you re-uploaded, I wanted some of these outfits XD

I get malware and malicious host alarms every time I log on to Baidu, plus it's all in Chinese or whatever. I would be EXTREMELY careful about downloading anything from that site, even if you used a translator on it and figured out which button is the Download button.

I get malware and malicious host alarms every time I log on to Baidu, plus it's all in Chinese or whatever. I would be EXTREMELY careful about downloading anything from that site, even if you used a translator on it and figured out which button is the Download button.

I did figure what to click to supposedly download, it evens asks for a captcha but it never does download after that, the page loads for a bit then nothing. It's surprising and upseting because I did download from there about a year+ ago, but I had to unistall and re-install Skyrim since then, and tried CBBE before recently returning to UNPB -so lost all the outfits :( . That said you're not the only one writing about those malware thing, saw another post warning people, thank you for the heads up / reminder it never hurts :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Is there any chance of Converting the Amy Outfit?: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19173/?
Which is already a port of a mod from oblivion: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/24443/?

It currently comes in purple, red and white. Can I also request a black variation of dress version as well? I've made a crude recolor from the Skyrim version if you want to use it: main_4.dds

A heads up: that the CBBE version from Skyrim seems to have some of their textures glitched like the purple dress for example.

Please and thank you in advance! :)

Maybe someone can help, I have Leather Clothes - UNPB BBP and for some reason the shorts and the vest can't be equipped at the same time as if they are using the same body slot. This also applies to other armor pieces that shouldn't interfere.

On a whim I took a look at the mod in TES5edit and the shorts are slot 52 - unnamed and the vest is slot 32 - body but I'm not 100% sure if I'm even looking at the right information.

Any help in getting the slots sorted out would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Could anyone post a working link to YoungTrap - UNPB BBP  Schoolgirl Outfit - UNPB BBP ; Schoolgirl Mashup - UNPB BBP

Thanks in advance!

Sure! Here are some working linkies!

attachicon.gifYoungTrap - UNPB BBP.7z

attachicon.gifSchoolgirl Outfit - UNPB BBP.7z

attachicon.gifSchoolgirl Mashup - UNPB BBP.7z

Wow, i dont know what to said, been struggling with the god damn baidu link ( it just download a broken file with less than 1MB, or stop at "starting download" but then freeze) You are my savior.

BTW can anyone repost the wjun lady- UNPB link?