can someone make a new "core body" (sry didn't know about the name, but maybe my picture will explain it all) for UNPB wjunlady,
because if i use the armor with other gauntlets and boots than the gauntlets and boots from wjunlady itself... ahh.. you know..

sry for the bad picture xp

post-162272-0-89869200-1434382971_thumb.png

sorry for the stupid question but how do you get the skull armour? it doesn't appear in game forge >.<

I usually just use console. :7

Kinda lore breaking I know but I make some RP stuff about it in my head. xD

Is it just me, or do none of the extra goodies work for the Heavy Metal Armor - UNPB BBPx ? All i get is different colored pixils and i have tried all the color changes, none but the original works for me.

Other than that keep up the great work!

How did you install it?

From installation.txt inside the archive:

1-Install the main file

2-Choose the color you prefer and open the folder

3-Copy the "textures" folder in your skyrim data folder and overwrite when asked

That is what i did. The "main" file works fine but, when i overwrite the dds files the armor is pixilated in various colors. None of the extra colors work they are all pixilated. have tried multiple different downloads of this, so don't know if its me or the extra goodies is messed up. do they work for anyone else?

I have most of your armor mods and this is the only one i have any problems with. Thanks again for all your great work.

works fine for me, best way to install the extra textures is to do it manually.

WIP

fairytale-wip-01.jpg

castanic-l18-wip.jpg

n8k-black-wisteria-wip-01.jpg

WIP

fairytale-wip-01.jpg

castanic-l18-wip.jpg

WIP

fairytale-wip-01.jpg

castanic-l18-wip.jpg

I've converted armor Dragon Priestess/Trielek armor to UNPB, but it requires BBP (or TBBP I can't remember) is that alright? If not, I can try to convert it again without it. 

https://mega.co.nz/#!OMlwzLQY!liw9UwA2RePVLCOohVak5zLaXxNGHR-C_fZwYagFfLo

Also the gauntlets are really weird, they don't match the size of the hands at all, so they morph weird in first person.

P/S: Also I know what you mean about Bodyslide. It took a long time converting this armor because it moves all the individual pieces in random directions.

There's a FAQ somewhere describing how to convert "CBBE to anything" but if you need CBBE to UNPB specifically I can help you with that.

I've converted armor Dragon Priestess/Trielek armor to UNPB, but it requires BBP (or TBBP I can't remember) is that alright? If not, I can try to convert it again without it. 

https://mega.co.nz/#!OMlwzLQY!liw9UwA2RePVLCOohVak5zLaXxNGHR-C_fZwYagFfLo

Also the gauntlets are really weird, they don't match the size of the hands at all, so they morph weird in first person.

P/S: Also I know what you mean about Bodyslide. It took a long time converting this armor because it moves all the individual pieces in random directions.

There's a FAQ somewhere describing how to convert "CBBE to anything" but if you need CBBE to UNPB specifically I can help you with that.

Could you edit the body which has the feet like this (slim)

http://att.3dmgame.com/att/forum/201308/25/1341241voumqs5w1gobumu.jpg

Thank you very much! 

Hello, I don't know if you're still doing conversions or taking requests, but I have one right here.

It's Newmiller's Crazy Magician Glass Robe for UNP. The original file was removed from the Nexus, and there's only 7base and CBBE, but I found the original in a russian site, just to make things easier for you.

http://modmaximus.info/files/7-1-0-2986

If you aren't doing these things anymore by any chance, ignore this post. Anyway, have a good day.

What is the best thigh high and long glove combo for a thief type? I remember seeing some long gloves that had tons of belts and straps on it but I can't find it anywhere. Thought I'd ask here since you guys know almost every cool set made :)

• 3 weeks later...

I got trouble with armored bikini , I can create them and equip them but they just dont apear , seams like im naked , just wondering if i need to install textures from another file (but i think not else it would apear purplish).I use mod organizer to install my mods , sry i havent read all 134 to know if someone else had the same probleme. thank you for sharing your mods , really apreciated

hey I'm pretty new to modding still, so I don't understand why when I equip the armor my body disappears. Whatever piece of armor I equipped doesn't appear, it just turns that part of my body invisible. Any know how to fix it?

Hi, i'm not pro with mods like you, but i think you need the mesh file tha's why the body disappears.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...