• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/28/2017 at 1:38 AM, Haseo the Scion said:

Would any of these be uunp compatible at all? I woul really like the Throne Armor and Fox 12 to be in my world and not clash with my body mods.

All of them can be almost instantly switched to UUNP-HDT in Bodyslide2/Outfit Studio. Alternatively, you can build your UUNP body to UNPB preset specs and all the UNPB stuff will fit perfectly without changing your body shape as you equip and unequip outfits.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2018 at 12:36 PM, K10101 said:

Hi, is this thread still alive and accept request? I'd really like to see a unpb version of the Red Sonja armor (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80587/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D80587&pUp=1) happening...

Nope. It's been dead for a couple of years now and all the Mega links have "expired." Curse you, Mega, for not telling subscribers beforehand that you only store stuff for 2 years and then you just blow it up with no warning or notice!

The best you can hope for now is for someone who still follows this thread (like me :smiley:) to have a particular conversion and share it on request.

On 3/11/2018 at 1:08 PM, Vyxenne said:

Nope. It's been dead for a couple of years now and all the Mega links have "expired." Curse you, Mega, for not telling subscribers beforehand that you only store stuff for 2 years and then you just blow it up with no warning or notice!

The best you can hope for now is for someone who still follows this thread (like me :smiley:) to have a particular conversion and share it on request.

Too bad to hear about that... Well, I wish I have enough luck for finding another thread like this one.

Anyway, thanks for replying!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Djskayoser said:

Who have actual links on conversions? Except baido

There are no working links to b3lisario's UNPB-BBP conversions as far as I know. Many of us have the files. If you will post which of the files you want, you will undoubtedly get the files from users.

• 2 weeks later...