Is it possible that the merge file will be re-uploaded? Or is anyone allowed to or would be so kind as to re-upload it? 

I can Re-Upload it, But understand something you guys, we need to be more shared, not only demand but also grant, most of the links are dead, the author abandoned this publication, we must help us each other, the main modder it's not going to help us! 

Could anyone post a working link to 55. Rogue Armor Outfits - UNPB BBP with the Just latex jacket patch 

Thanks in advance !

Did anyone ever find a link to the above-mentioned 'just latex jacket patch'? I LOVE the jacket as it fits my PC body perfectly, I was just hoping to equip pants, rather than the miniskirt that's attached to the outfit. Please help if you are aware of a link for the patch!!!

Links to MegaUpload for the big pack on the first page are dead. There were some armors that would have perfectly fit to my female followers.

Can someone reupload it ?

The chinese link works well, it's on the top of the page where it's written a certain size of file amount (just saying)

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=2712678395&uk=288845636 

right next to the blue button on the top

• 1 month later...

If anyone is out there please respond to this. I've pleaded for a conversion of karlstein on several threads and have been waiting to hear back but often times it gets lost in the noise of other peoples requests for mods. I need it to be unpb - bbp hdt still intact non bodyslide. All the bodyslide files I've tried don't work right in game. I've even tried tutorials to fix it in game and end up making it worse. I wouldn't be coming here if I hadn't sencerely tried.  T.T

http://ninirim.tistory.com/55 cbbe

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-556.html uunp

http://suynal.tistory.com/18 uunp

The issue I'm having is clipping or nipple texture in wrong spot issues I don't want my nips hangs out :(

T.T pleasssssssssse! T.T I decided bodyslide is not for me :(

• 2 weeks later...

Links to MegaUpload for the big pack on the first page are dead. There were some armors that would have perfectly fit to my female followers.

The chinese link works well, it's on the top of the page where it's written a certain size of file amount (just saying)

Baidu generates 'known malicious host' and 'malware alert' warnings from two of my security programs when I so much as navigate there. I wouldn't click anything on that site and I have blacklisted it on my local network to prevent other sites from misdirecting me there.

Baidu generates 'known malicious host' and 'malware alert' warnings from two of my security programs when I so much as navigate there. I wouldn't click anything on that site and I have blacklisted it on my local network to prevent other sites from misdirecting me there.

No problem I can understand the concern, scanned file clean if you wanna test it from here only 46 kb :P

UNPB BBP Conversions - merged esp file v0.4.7z

• 2 weeks later...

So the MEGA link for the Nails pack appears to be broken or rather it says the file has been deleted, and I don't speak chinese so idk what to do in baihu, is a re-upload possible somehow (or a link from anyone that has it)?

Edit: So I've figured how to try to download it in baihu BUT it won't download for some reason not matter how many times I keep retrying. Could anyone who has the file possible upload it?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I think we've established at this point that BAIDU FUCKING SUCKS!? Goddamn Chinese websites can go to hell. Can someone give me an alternate link for the Sword Dancer armor? The Mega link for ALL of these mods that have a Mega link are dead and I AM NOT DOWNLOADING ONE MORE FILE FROM BAIDU, FUCK THAT NOISE!

Could anyone explain to me why everybody hates on baidu..? I don't seem to be having any issues with it... just saying.
(Although, yes, I would prefer if MEGA was available instead but whatever...)

No problem I can understand the concern, scanned file clean if you wanna test it from here only 46 kb :P

attachicon.gifUNPB BBP Conversions - merged esp file v0.4.7z

Is that every single mod that's shown in one? o.o
Does it have to be added manually? (sorry for only questions lol)

Hello

Well, it's a merged file, so it means that you need to have the original installed, BUT, you don't need anymore to have them set as active, just place this one inside the /Data folder, and don't forget to activate it, then you're good  to go, voila ^^

Okay, thanks! That sounds useful. :3

• 1 month later...

hi all iam just curious on the redhead model from this conversion...maybe someone know hes name or know if she is a follower? ty all

Hi, that character is both a follower and a preset, both of which can be found in file #35 of this series of outfits

hi all iam just curious on the redhead model from this conversion...maybe someone know hes name or know if she is a follower? ty all

Hi, that character is both a follower and a preset, both of which can be found in file #35 of this series of outfits

Tyvm for info  :shy:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...