Hi

Thanx for all the conversions :shy: 

Since a saw the Kitty Corset on your to do list  i said to my self "just be patient the conversion comes one of these days" but the list is getting bigger..... so i was wondering if you still intent do convert it?  I know your prop busy but i had to ask :blush:

Thanx

Iggy

Any chance you could add the BBP/BBPx to the Barbarian Explorer Outfit?

http://sevennity.tumblr.com/post/44886089581/barbarianexplorer-mods-tesv-skyrim

already made different post heres the link.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19476-unpb-rare-armors-clothes-goodies/

top of the post.

In fact, I've already tried that version, but opposed as stated in the thread title, it doesn't have any BBP or BBPX. That's why I'm requesting it here.

Hi

Since a saw the Kitty Corset on your to do list  i said to my self "just be patient the conversion comes one of these days" but the list is getting bigger..... so i was wondering if you still intent do convert it?  I know your prop busy but i had to ask :blush:

Thanx

Iggy

There will always be more requests coming in than what b3lisario can convert, he is very skilled and proficient at conversion, but he is just one person, this is the time I really wish more modders would join him and start working together to hasten the process and bring us more stuff, unfortunately I'm not sure if that will happen anytime soon. At the moment, all we can do is enjoy what we have and appreciate what b3lisario provides us, if it wasn't for his contribution to UNPB BBP, I would have switched to other bodies long time ago.

Hi

Since a saw the Kitty Corset on your to do list i said to my self "just be patient the conversion comes one of these days" but the list is getting bigger..... so i was wondering if you still intent do convert it? I know your prop busy but i had to ask :blush:

Thanx

Iggy

There will always be more requests coming in than what b3lisario can convert, he is very skilled and proficient at conversion, but he is just one person, this is the time I really wish more modders would join him and start working together to hasten the process and bring us more stuff, unfortunately I'm not sure if that will happen anytime soon. At the moment, all we can do is enjoy what we have and appreciate what b3lisario provides us, if it wasn't for his contribution to UNPB BBP, I would have switched to other bodies long time ago.

Agreed. B3lisario I'm learning.

Can't wait to see more of your work, b3lisario, especially with Lustrianna's Daedric armor. But take your time, you deserve it for all the hard work you put into your conversions. Cheers, you've shown your wonderful quality, my friend.

B3lisario I really hate sending you more work, but I gotta ask sometime if you got some extra could you convert this Dress to UNPB PLEASE!!! :)

Hime

2013_08_02_00008.jpg

2013_08_02_00009.jpg

2013_08_02_00010.jpg

That is a nice dress :o Is it originally for UNP? also, how do you get the dress once you install it? (Apologies if there's instructions within the file, I haven't downloaded it... yet). Like, what's the name of it in-game so I can look it up?

Thanks!

B3lisario I really hate sending you more work, but I gotta ask sometime if you got some extra could you convert this Dress to UNPB PLEASE!!! :)

Hime

2013_08_02_00008.jpg

2013_08_02_00009.jpg

2013_08_02_00010.jpg

That is a nice dress :o Is it originally for UNP? also, how do you get the dress once you install it? (Apologies if there's instructions within the file, I haven't downloaded it... yet). Like, what's the name of it in-game so I can look it up?

Thanks!

You know I have no clue what body type it's for, but my guess is CBBE, there are 2 more colored versions of the dress, 1 pink, & 1 green, But I haven't figured out how to get the other dresses, just the shoes & stockings, to get the Dress & stockings Type this into the console command Help 3DMFS03, & help 3DMXIA1 & then look for the ID codes.

Hime

2013_08_02_00008.jpg

2013_08_02_00009.jpg

2013_08_02_00010.jpg

Thanks!

You know I have no clue what body type it's for, but my guess is CBBE, there are 2 more colored versions of the dress, 1 pink, & 1 green, But I haven't figured out how to get the other dresses, just the shoes & stockings, to get the Dress & stockings Type this into the console command Help 3DMFS03, & help 3DMXIA1 & then look for the ID codes.

Console command - help 3dm - should show them all.

@ LCroft

currently i use the xpms skeleton and i have the long and thin legs with the short upper body,looks weird and destroy the hole unp body,but the xpms is the only skeleton thats works correctly with xp32 new walk/run bbp anims.

tryed skullytyrant's one but this dont work fine with xp32 anims.

yes,this is the skeleton im currently using.i have tryed all skeletons on the nexus and i think i renounce the bbp anims and go back to a static body with correctly proportions.

the nbb anims from xp32 are realy nice,i hate the walk/runs from tbbp but with this ugly proportions i cant see my char in a bikini. :-/