asianboy345's Conversions to Skyrim

View File

A collection of armors by me. I will use one thread in the download section to upload all of my creations for convenience and organization purposes. I will also update this thread with any new creations as well as moving some of the older ones to this topic.

So far contains 6 armors:

- Sun Wukong Armor (male & UNP female)

- Sylvanas Windrunner Armor (UNP female)

- QB School Girl outfit (UNP female)

- Sword Master Armor (male & UNP female)

- Wang Yi Armor (UNP female)

- Shura Armor (UNP female)

- Zhao Yun Armor (male & UNP female)

See the thread in the download section for more detailed descriptions

DO NOT UPLOAD THESE ARMORS ONTO THE STEAM WORKSHOP OR SKYRIM NEXUS. IF ANYONE SAW THESE MODS POSTED ON EITHER OF THOSE WEBSITES AND THE ACCOUNT IS NOT MINE, PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT IT IMMEDIATELY.

Any plans for slider support?

Probably not for most of them. I'll probably update the QB armor with slider support since it's the easiest to do and I've already got the 0 weight done for the cuirass but it glitched out ingame so I have to scrap it last minute, The other two armors, however (Wukong and Sylvanas) does not play well with sliders, especially the Wukong armor, the mesh has a mind of its own. That thing is more frustrating to work with more than the entire TERA armors mod combined

Also, the fact that these armors were made with "partial-body," in which the body parts that are obscured by the armors (like the legs) are deleted to minimize clipping issues. This makes it extremely difficult to do a slider version since it means I'll have to delete the exact same polygon for polygon for both the 0 and 100 body for the armor to work, or else CTD and God knows what might ensue. And sometimes, it doesn't work at all even with all that. So I'll save myself the headache and leave those alone

Uploaded a new original armor: Sword Master Armor. That's right, this one is not converted from any existing game, but is based on an original 3D model made by a Chinese 3D modeler. Has a mystic, hermit-like sword master feel to it. Has both male and female models.

No weight slider support since this was made in partial-body style to minimize clippings. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just ignore it.

Enjoy it. This one is one of my proudest works. I'm very pleased with how it turned out in game. 

Feel free to critique or report and bugs/problems with any of the armors.

Stay tune for more creations in the future.

Little off topic here, but anyone know of a good website that has 3d model resources? Whether ripped from existing games or original creations. Preferably free if possible. I got most of my models from a Chinese website or from Xnalara deviant art, but more resources wouldn't hurt. I might be able to find and convert something amazing. 

Thanks for your work, asianboy! I thoroughly enjoy your Tera armor collection on nexus(still one of my most favorite armor packs), glad to see you are doing more great work here, and to UNP body!!

And about weight slider support, would definitely love to see it implemented on the armors, especially the QB school girl outfit since you've already done weight 0.

Updated again with a new armor to bring this little collection to a number of 5:

Wang Yi Armor. Converted from the game Dynasty Warriors Extreme Legends 7. A non-skimpy yet still sexy armor for female characters. Made with the UNP body, but since this one doesn't show much skin, it can be used with pretty much anything.

Craftable in Imperial category, but requires Advanced Armor perk to get. Armor rating is around Scaled

This one also has weight slider support.

Please give some feedback if you can on these armors so that I can improve my works in the future.

EDIT: Updated once more with another UNP female armor: Shura Armor. Converted from Soulcalibur IV

So now, there's 6 armor mods in total.

Should this topic be moved to the non-adult section? I feel like most of my creations here are not that risque. Well, doesn't matter much I guess.

EDIT2: The Sylvanas Windrunner and Shura armors have been updated with better mesh work and fixed bugs. The Sylvanas armor got new textures thanks to KnoFear. Those who downloaded those two before 8/6/2013, please download them again.

Suggestion: From Protype, there's a particular clothing/costume set based on Artificial Academy. Been itching to use it other than anano's sailor set or the more recent RRSeifuku blazers, but the problem is that although at first glance it worked well with UNP the only issue was the skin gap at the wrists (dunno what body mod it was used for, I'm guessing vanilla or CBBE slim), and also it would be good to have the shoes and socks from that set so that I could use it with anano's regular school uniform pack.

I also look forward to some more classical Chinese-style armor designs (eventually someone will want to do a Three Kingdoms-style roleplay).

Updated again with a new armor compatible with male&female:

Zhao Yun armor. The outfit of the poster boy for the Dynasty Warriors series. This one came from the 6th installment

Min weight only.

Might be the last Dynasty Warriors model that I'll be working with for a while. They're not exactly fun to work with.

I have problem with SunWuKong armor. It is invisible on my body. I don't have custom race. Sword Master is OK. Why ?

Crap.... I messed up when making the esp file for the Wukong armor. Sorry, I'll upload a fix really soon

EDIT: uploaded a new file for Sun Wukong armor. Please redownload if you're having invisible armor issue with that mod.

Please report any other errors that you came across

I have problem with SunWuKong armor. It is invisible on my body. I don't have custom race. Sword Master is OK. Why ?

Crap.... I messed up when making the esp file for the Wukong armor. Sorry, I'll upload a fix really soon

EDIT: uploaded a new file for Sun Wukong armor. Please redownload if you're having invisible armor issue with that mod.

Please report any other errors that you came across

BIG thanks.

The Sylvanus armor is awesome. I would love to see it get more texture support. Like colors that are not so faded, and different color schemes. I would have to play around with it to figure out just what I wanted (can't really request <>) and I would do it myself but I know diddly squat about texturing.

I do have a gripe with the gloves in first person. Can the mesh be smoothed a bit so it looks like fingers? Whats there are not even really claws, they are too angular.

• 2 weeks later...

I bet that asianboy is the owner of modtype, And thats amazing to have you here asianboy.

Love the dynasty warriors series since the first game on ps1 the best of the series is still 4 and 5.

part 6 was bad like hell and 7 and 8 have a new gameplay. Orochi 1 and 2 was more or less ok and 3 is super awesome.

And many thanks for the Sun wukong , Wang Yi and Zhao Yun armor.

Maybe you can use this style for Wang Yuanji or other officers of The DW series?

• 4 months later...

QB School Girl Outfit (UNP female)

An armor form Queen Blade Online. UNP max weight female body only. No weight slider supports

** Will be updated soon with weight slider once I'm done with it **

Contains: Cuirass, Bracer, Boots

Craftable in Studded category.

attachicon.gifScreenShot8.jpg[

When it will be available a version that supports UNP skinny (X117) or UNP minimum weight slider ? :blush: