:rolleyes: The retex changes the texture of the mod and I actually suggested to incorporate several variants (in this case change to UNPB the mod which already has them incorporated).

If you like everyone using the same colour of the armor, feel free to not use additional textures, if B3lisario does that mod someday :P

:rolleyes: The retex changes the texture of the mod and I actually suggested to incorporate several variants (in this case change to UNPB the mod which already has them incorporated).

If you like everyone using the same colour of the armor, feel free to not use additional textures, if B3lisario does that mod someday :P

Why rework an already converted armor?

Just drop the retexture files into b3lisario's converted mod's texture folder, and voila!

I think that's what Deathmaw was trying to say.

Trykz

thank u, but I get CTD when I install the NetImmerse 2.1(try to use the stand alone ver), I don't use race menu, but I have all the others like the newest skse....

When does the CTD occurs? menu screen? save load? armor equip?

Edit: You should consider converting more pantyhose/stocking mods as racemenu plugins, with so many high heel mods around, this is really a great way to solve the pesky clipping issues with having both legwear and heels equipped.

Most stocking textures won't serve as they don't rely on UNP body textures. There is another issue with the plugin version, you can use only the color texture so the stockings will look worse.

I have a problem with the NetImmerse Override SKSE plugin and the Leather Thief Armor, everytime I equip the boots I get CTD :( any help?

That was an unexpected issue. It seems the SKSE plugin does not like placeholder/incomplete/broken armor. I've added Leather Thief Armor v0.3 to solve the issue. Let me know if you get another suspicious CTD with any other armor.

Well darn, #75 the UNP - Pantyhose is the only mod in here I can't use. I can't use the Racemenu one cause I use ECE and it doesn't play nice with racemenu anymore.

The standalone I can't use cause they don't show up when equipped and if I use Netimmerse Override it turns the body white and the pantyhose/stocking pulsates on and off. Strangest thing I've seen in skyrim yet, well except for the Randy Savage Dragon, but we won't go there. lol

The not-so-standalone version requires Netimmerse Override + SKSE 1.6.15. I'm using 2.1 and 1.06.16. Are you using any mod that may change textures on the fly? The only ones I can think of are racemenu or setbody. Can you try with a new save?

I won't likely add more textures because the unpb mod just contains the cuirass meshes. No esp, no textures. But I have three possible solutions for you:

You can use those retextures with a bit of copy-paste and renaming. For example if you want to use black HR version:

copy textures\art of magic\WitchElf\black\ and textures\art of magic\WitchElf\ to \textures\armor\WitchElf

And rename all the files as in the original mod (WitchElfBoots.dds, WitchElfCuirassL_m.dds, etc).

If you want more variation in game, you have two options:

- use ars of magicka and replace the witch elf cuirass with the bbp meshes.

- do some CK work in the original esp file

Update: Leather Thief Armor - UNPB BBP v0.3: Boots changed to fix incompatibilities with some mods (NetImmerse Override and maybe Racemenu)

First post updated

thank u, but I get CTD when I install the NetImmerse 2.1(try to use the stand alone ver), I don't use race menu, but I have all the others like the newest skse....

save load CTD everytimes when I had NetImmerse installed, without it I can load saves

save load CTD everytimes when I had NetImmerse installed, without it I can load saves

It's just NetImmerse? Does it CTD with NetImmerse and no pantyhose mod? Does it CTD with any save? other chars? Please triple check your SKSE and NetImmerse installations.

Just drop the retexture files into b3lisario's converted mod's texture folder, and voila!

Trykz

Pretty much this. b3lisario is converting meshes not actually changing the original mods.

It's just NetImmerse? Does it CTD with NetImmerse and no pantyhose mod? Does it CTD with any save? other chars? Please triple check your SKSE and NetImmerse installations.

yes. it's just NetImmerse, I tried every possible mods may lead to CTD, and found the NetImmerse is the one, I tried 5 differnet saves, all CTD when loading.

I checked my SKSE and reinstalled (using skse 1.9.32), still having the same problem, loading then CTD(I can see my loading screen)

I would like to make a humble request.  There is a DF armor that is just amazing I was hoping you could convert it to UNPB. It's DF_T17  I have also seen it called "Moon Dancer" I believe.  I really appreciate all the work you have done on these outfits. 

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=337605&uk=3289151938

I've Checked the Link sevral times and it keeps saying 啊哦,你来晚了,分享的文件已经被取消了,下次要早点哟 , I used Google Translator and says Shareing has been canceled......

I would like to make a humble request.  There is a DF armor that is just amazing I was hoping you could convert it to UNPB. It's DF_T17  I have also seen it called "Moon Dancer" I believe.  I really appreciate all the work you have done on these outfits. 

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=337605&uk=3289151938

Working Link to the Moon Dancer is http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=234440&uk=1158934152 , it's 14mbs or so I belive , Hope it workd for anyone that is also looking for it , Just look for the Text that looks like this 我是下载地址 and then click on the Texts that is next to the Blue Botton , there should only be 1 Blue and 2 White Buttons to click on , so Click on the one that is Left side Next to the Blue one , sorry hope you can Understand me XD and gl =P

The Netimmerse Override makes all male and females use only the normal map, even in the "showracemenu". It isn't compatible with "BodyChange" or "ECE" and I don't use "racemenu" because it isn't compatible with ECE. So I can do without the Pantyhose mod, to many other things get messed up just trying to get it to work. No worries tho. :) Thanks for the reply.

I am an ECE user myself. I momentally upgraded it to last version (I use an old version) and the pantyhose worked fine for me.

I am interested in troubleshooting "Netimmerse Override" issues because I plan to use it in the future.

Trykz

Pretty much this. b3lisario is converting meshes not actually changing the original mods.

I really wonder why some people don't want to see behind their nose... Yes, plainly replacing textures works. FOR A COMPLETE RETEX. Don't please think that other people are dumb. Thank you. Thus if I want all WitchElf Armor in my game black or blue, I'll perform that "copy-paste work with renaming", but what if someone wants to have green WE and give their follower red one? 0.o What then?

Another mod already has several retextures in it SIMULTANEOUSLY. So it is easier to change meshes in it and/or add some more texture variants via esp edit.

Thank you, B3lisario, for pointing me to a solution I have missed - taking AOM WE armour and replacing MESHES with your modded ones  :)

The Netimmerse Override makes all male and females use only the normal map, even in the "showracemenu". It isn't compatible with "BodyChange" or "ECE" and I don't use "racemenu" because it isn't compatible with ECE. So I can do without the Pantyhose mod, to many other things get messed up just trying to get it to work. No worries tho. :) Thanks for the reply.

I am an ECE user myself. I momentally upgraded it to last version (I use an old version) and the pantyhose worked fine for me.

I am interested in troubleshooting "Netimmerse Override" issues because I plan to use it in the future.

I am using ECE 1.05 and BodyChange mod by ANK team, don't know if one of them is having trouble with Netimmerse Override

I am using ECE 1.05 and BodyChange mod by ANK team, don't know if one of them is having trouble with Netimmerse Override

OK I tested with the following mods (last version) at the same time:

- NetImmerse Override

- Racemenu (withouth overwriting the .dll file)

- ECE 1.05

- BodyChange

- Racemenu Pantyhose Plugin

- Pantyhose standalone

And still no issues for me.

I load an old save, equip a standalone pantyhose, save, quit game, load previous save and the stockings are still there. No CTD, no flickering issues. BodyChange works (I didn't test this mod before, it's pretty nice)

Those of you who are having issues with NetImmerse Override please post your load order. Also if you are bored and want to spend some time pinpointing the issue, this is what I usually do to find mod incompatibilities. Don't do this if you are not familiar with mod management because you can ruin your installation by mistake. I hope the steps are clear.

A) Load a working savegame

B ) open console and type in "coc qasmoke"

C) save and exit game

D) disable all mods via mod manager

E) Load last save just to confirm it doesn't CTD. Exit game

F) install and enable NetImmerse

G) Load game

- No CTD? The issue is one or more esp files. Go to step L

- Still CTD? the cause is in the data folders and / or your savegame. Forward to next step

H) Uninstall NetImmerse

I) rename meshes, scripts, skse, and textures folders to _meshes, _scripts, _skse, and _textures. Your installation is almost vanilla at this point

J) Install and enable NetImmerse again

K) Load game

If you still get CTD, I'd say your game is pretty much fucked up. You can try to rename more folders like interface or music. Start a new save just to make sure your savegames in not the issue. To revert to starting point: uninstall NetImmerse, revert the renamed folders to the original names, activate all mods again, and don't use NetImmerse :(

L) activate a few mods (10 or so). From top to bottom

M) Load game

- If your game doesn't CTD, repeat step L.

- When your game CTD again, forward to next step (In case your game doesn't CTD even with all mods active, congratulations, you have solved the issue, nobody knows how)

N) Activate mods one by one until you get CTD again. You have found a possible incompatible esp file. Activate all mods but the suspicious one again to confirm it. If you CTD again without using the suspicious mod, there may be more than one incompatible mod.

First I wanted to say thank you for the conversions. A lot of these are my go to armors for my chrs.

Now, I have a question. I tried searching it on the forums but is the Skull Ebony Armor and Heavy Metal armor suppose to be light armor? I know this is really late in the thread but I just noticed in my game that they are and just wanted to make sure it wasn't a glitch or anything. (Would prefer them as Heavy. =( )

Edit: You should consider converting more pantyhose/stocking mods as racemenu plugins, with so many high heel mods around, this is really a great way to solve the pesky clipping issues with having both legwear and heels equipped.

Most stocking textures won't serve as they don't rely on UNP body textures. There is another issue with the plugin version, you can use only the color texture so the stockings will look worse.

I have a problem with the NetImmerse Override SKSE plugin and the Leather Thief Armor, everytime I equip the boots I get CTD :( any help?

That was an unexpected issue. It seems the SKSE plugin does not like placeholder/incomplete/broken armor. I've added Leather Thief Armor v0.3 to solve the issue. Let me know if you get another suspicious CTD with any other armor.

Well darn, #75 the UNP - Pantyhose is the only mod in here I can't use. I can't use the Racemenu one cause I use ECE and it doesn't play nice with racemenu anymore.

The standalone I can't use cause they don't show up when equipped and if I use Netimmerse Override it turns the body white and the pantyhose/stocking pulsates on and off. Strangest thing I've seen in skyrim yet, well except for the Randy Savage Dragon, but we won't go there. lol

The not-so-standalone version requires Netimmerse Override + SKSE 1.6.15. I'm using 2.1 and 1.06.16. Are you using any mod that may change textures on the fly? The only ones I can think of are racemenu or setbody. Can you try with a new save?

I won't likely add more textures because the unpb mod just contains the cuirass meshes. No esp, no textures. But I have three possible solutions for you:

You can use those retextures with a bit of copy-paste and renaming. For example if you want to use black HR version:

copy textures\art of magic\WitchElf\black\ and textures\art of magic\WitchElf\ to \textures\armor\WitchElf

And rename all the files as in the original mod (WitchElfBoots.dds, WitchElfCuirassL_m.dds, etc).

If you want more variation in game, you have two options:

- use ars of magicka and replace the witch elf cuirass with the bbp meshes.

- do some CK work in the original esp file

Update: Leather Thief Armor - UNPB BBP v0.3: Boots changed to fix incompatibilities with some mods (NetImmerse Override and maybe Racemenu)

First post updated

New version works fine, no CTD :) but I have found a TBBP version here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19476-unpb-rare-armors-clothes-goodies that requires hdt highheels system. Anyway thanks for the update!