As much as I love watching some futa girls from time to time, I do agree with others that it's more fitting to not include it here. In the mean time, will be waiting for more UNPB conversions with bated breath, unfortunately the new stuffs coming out lately seem to be either CBBE or UNP(or both), UNPB becomes somewhat an afterthought.

Hey there,

anybody firm with editing meshes ?

i just tried to remove the chainmail-texture from:

34. Daedric and Dragonscale Chainmail - UNPB BBP and BBPx

but simply deleting the block with nif-skope doesn't work - the armor has no body below.

i just tried to add transparency with editing (removing) the texture - dosent work too

can you help me ?

thx

Well, to be fair, the thread name is "Conversions for UNPB with BBP"...

I take it BBP now stands for Big Bouncing P*nis.. Jk.

Hey there,

anybody firm with editing meshes ?

i just tried to remove the chainmail-texture from..

If you removed the chainmail from both would you mind posting a link to the end result? Thanks you, I'd appreciate it.

I don't want to sound rude to anybody and honestly I'm the first to check on this thread for updates almost daily but ... I'd like to point out that B3lisario does that out of his free time and for free and simply generously gives us the opportunity to use his hard work for ourselves ... maybe a bit of understanding that he works on whatever the hell he wants and that suggestions are just that, suggestions, and in no way obligations

And on that thought I wish you all a good day :)

i just tried to remove the chainmail-texture from:

34. Daedric and Dragonscale Chainmail - UNPB BBP and BBPx but simply deleting the block with nif-skope doesn't work - the armor has no body below.

Delete the body and copy it from another nif. Take a look at this post

the master himself, thank you very much - its working now !

/curtsey

However, I've tried to do this to the daedric and I got some weird mixture of silver skin around the breast area and a lava-ish / flame atroch (sp) texture for the rest of the body skin... any ideas?

Sorry these instructions are incomplete. It will be easier to make a copy-paste:

1. load skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif in one Nifskope window

2. load skyrim\data\meshes\armor\daedric\daedrictorsof_1.nif in another Nifskope window

3. In femalebody_1 window, copy the BSLightningShaderProperty node (copy branch)attachicon.gif201212/post_87570_1356026750_e895ba16ebbae74fda4e7e0160b6376a.attach

All the following in daedrictorsof_1 window:

4. delete the 1st BSLightningShaderProperty node (remove branch)attachicon.gif201212/post_87570_1356026781_9a06794b9e18f4c6bf0552ed0915dd5e.attach

5. paste the BSLightningShaderProperty from femalebody (paste branch)attachicon.gif201212/post_87570_1356026808_1d39360aec3533f038e7fc11780bce45.attach

6. the node should appear at the bottom, note the node's id (68, could be another number)attachicon.gif201212/post_87570_1356026844_3815e319f4a516204cdd0b42e64e4539.attach

7. write the id in the properties section of the NiTriShape nodeattachicon.gif201212/post_87570_1356026877_9b6e1d4ee7e8ad3f7203ea06091d0b85.attach

8. save

9. repeat steps 4-8 for daedrictorsof_0.nif

Hi

thanx for instructions (and conversions)

So now my toon is naked (breasts croch) how can i make the game recognize that?

Asked the same question under TES5edit thread but didnt understand the answer .

Thanx

Hi

Thanx

The game looks for the Keywords ArmorCuirass or ClothingBody attached to an item. If one is, you're not naked.

You need to delete the keyword from the armor definition in the esp. You can use either Creation Kit or the Tes5edit.

Keep in mind that if you want the Custom Fit or Well Matched armor perks you must be wearing an item that has the ArmorCuirass keyword. 

Here's an image of what you'd be deleting in Tes5.

post-121497-0-54978000-1376591108_thumb.png

Hi

Thanx

The game looks for the Keywords ArmorCuirass or ClothingBody attached to an item. If one is, you're not naked.

You need to delete the keyword from the armor definition in the esp. You can use either Creation Kit or the Tes5edit.

Keep in mind that if you want the Custom Fit or Well Matched armor perks you must be wearing an item that has the ArmorCuirass keyword. 

Here's an image of what you'd be deleting in Tes5.

Thanx for the help but i did not manage it to work followed your explanation (i think) its this corset im fiddling with

ScreenShot99_zps96bd96a6.png

neo.7z

Pulling the trousers in nifscope i have learned but making the" world" recognize it  would be even better :P

Thanx anyway

Sorry for cluttering up the thread

Edit: Tried again and it worked this time thanx alot from a no modder :shy:  very friendly sir

Hi Belisario, First Thanks  for your excellent Work :cool: . I have an request (i hope its possible to do) Can you make the Leather Thief armor in Black and white Color) and with an seperate thong ??

I found an Black Leather thief armor on Halofarms mod site but they had no BBP. and i had no skills to make it to an BBP Version

I hope you can. :(  Many Thanks 

hi ,

uh,

i just install the maid outfit mod and when i use the " help maid " command,a bunch of codes appear ,like this :

PNxFzuE.jpg

after spend ~10 minutes try to get all of them,my game crash. :@

Is there any other way to get all item without use the "player.additem " command and get them one by one ?

Because i really tired of doing that over and over and over and over  :@  :@

hi ,

uh,

i just install the maid outfit mod and when i use the " help maid " command,a bunch of codes appear ,like this :

PNxFzuE.jpg

Is there any other way to get all item without use the "player.additem " command and get them one by one ?

console:

coc qasmoke

and buy the items from the vendor

hi ,

uh,

PNxFzuE.jpg

console:

coc qasmoke

and buy the items from the vendor

xD

Thanks for your answer !

Hi Belisario, First Thanks  for your excellent Work :cool: . I have an request (i hope its possible to do) Can you make the Leather Thief armor in Black and white Color) and with an seperate thong ??

I found an Black Leather thief armor on Halofarms mod site but they had no BBP. and i had no skills to make it to an BBP Version

I hope you can. :(  Many Thanks

You can use Halofarm's black textures. But you need to extract and rename them.

Leather Thief Panty Patch.7z

This one's already on your list, but I was wondering if you might be able to do a conversion for it sooner rather than later.

Witch of the Wild

38164-1-1373475815.jpg

I'm asking whether you could do it next because it actually does not work at all with any skeleton meshes that have BBP or TBBP (i.e. XP32's skeleton). If you try to wear any variant of the outfit while using one of those skeletons, you CTD. And that REALLY sucks, because I want to use this outfit for my next character.

So if it's not too much to ask, do you think you could convert this one sooner rather than later, just so it doesn't crash for us BBP/TBBP users?

This one's already on your list, but I was wondering if you might be able to do a conversion for it sooner rather than later.

Witch of the Wild

38164-1-1373475815.jpg

I'm asking whether you could do it next because it actually does not work at all with any skeleton meshes that have BBP or TBBP (i.e. XP32's skeleton). If you try to wear any variant of the outfit while using one of those skeletons, you CTD. And that REALLY sucks, because I want to use this outfit for my next character.

So if it's not too much to ask, do you think you could convert this one sooner rather than later, just so it doesn't crash for us BBP/TBBP users?

i guess you are asking for cbbe version no? because already saw another post  of you saying you wanna that for cbbe (alot posts asking to convert that), im using that with xp32 skeleton and tbbp with unpb body and no crash at all, so i need ask, you have sure are you using xp32 skeleton, not another one? can be listed xp32 at mod list, but you can overwrite that by mistake when copied a mod, can be even be a old version or modificated problem.

And if you read what author of mod said "Do NOT support BBP OR TBBP", so if you are using bbp or tbb that will not crash at all, just will not got the "animation" i guess, at least i dnt got when using that cloth.

Obs: at attach both clothes/armors with unpb, and at 3rd pic showing the bounce so you can seen im using a tbbp / bbp.

post-19248-0-56759500-1376977327_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-66789600-1376977345_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-48878600-1376978371_thumb.jpg

Witch of the Wild

38164-1-1373475815.jpg

i guess you are asking for cbbe version no? because already saw another post  of you saying you wanna that for cbbe (alot posts asking to convert that), im using that with xp32 skeleton and tbbp with unpb body and no crash at all, so i need ask, you have sure are you using xp32 skeleton, not another one? can be listed xp32 at mod list, but you can overwrite that by mistake when copied a mod, can be even be a old version or modificated problem.

And if you read what author of mod said "Do NOT support BBP OR TBBP", so if you are using bbp or tbb that will not crash at all, just will not got the "animation" i guess, at least i dnt got when using that cloth.

Obs: at attach both clothes/armors with unpb, and at 3rd pic showing the bounce so you can seen im using a tbbp / bbp.

If you were to check the forum topic of that mod, you'd find out that people have been CTDing if they equip the outfit (as in, the body piece; the gloves and boots are fine) while using a BBP or TBBP skeleton.

And as for CBBE or UNPB, I can go with either one. Doesn't really matter which.

EDIT: Seems I actually wasn't using XP32's skeleton in testing somehow, and that was causing CTDs. Now it equips properly. Weird.

Either way, the outfit still needs to be modified to have breast bones so I can enlarge my character's tits with Racemenu. XD

Witch of the Wild

38164-1-1373475815.jpg

If you were to check the forum topic of that mod, you'd find out that people have been CTDing if they equip the outfit (as in, the body piece; the gloves and boots are fine) while using a BBP or TBBP skeleton.

And as for CBBE or UNPB, I can go with either one. Doesn't really matter which.

EDIT: Seems I actually wasn't using XP32's skeleton in testing somehow, and that was causing CTDs. Now it equips properly. Weird.

Either way, the outfit still needs to be modified to have breast bones so I can enlarge my character's tits with Racemenu. XD

i guess you get me wrong when i posted because english its not my primary language, but glad you founded the skeleton problem, i already saw the forums there and asked to ppl check skeleton and dnt thrust so much at modmanager.

about the breast size i guess its your body_1.nif, look that.

Hi B3lesario,

I extracted the bsa file from halofarms leather thief armor and in texture folder are 35 files.

In the texture folder of your leather thief armor  are 26 files. Now my question, which files must be renamed.

I try it but the result was an colored armor but they was not black.

Can you or anybody else please  help me . :-/

Sorry for my english its not my main language :s