I installed (through nmm) the DF_T33 ... but am seeing no texture.  I see them in the meshes path tho'.  Weird.  I've never had that happen before.  I don't know if it is happening to anyone else, so I thought I'd just mention it.  I'm going to go look at it more closely, probably SOMETHING I did...  usually is.

Same here. The boots were white. And I had a CTD like 5 seconds later.

I didn't investigated more, as high heels aren't really my thing in a medieval fantastic context. Pity tho, these boots where nice.

I've had that same issue with a number of the DF_T items, whether converted or original.  Usually this can be fixed by unequipping and waiting a few seconds and then re-equipping them.  Might need to do this a few times.  If the mesh/texture shows up in the inventory image, then it *is* there, just not loading right for some reason.

Yes it was reported before: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/?p=440991

Well those boots certainly have a very large polygon count. So I think that should be the issue. Computer specs may play a role here. Also game settings.

I've done a small change to the boots but I don't know if there will any difference. Please test the attached file, backup and overwrite the nif files with these ones.

I could also try to join some meshes and maybe reduce the file total weight.

I think the best solution would be to reduce the polygon count, but I have no experience with that.

I figured out the blank texture issue with the DF_33 boots they are very awesome thanks you for your time and effort at converting theses boots.. but back to the solution its very simple its seems that the mod file want to move the texture files to the location C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\df_t33 but however the .esp is set probly looking for the texture under C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\armor\df_t33 instead but not finding them there so it would display blank white so the fix is to move the texture folder named df_33 from just under data\textures to data\texture\armor. Their was no polygon problem just a texture location issues. but again very very awesome work!!!! keep it coming.

I installed (through nmm) the DF_T33 ... but am seeing no texture.  I see them in the meshes path tho'.  Weird.  I've never had that happen before.  I don't know if it is happening to anyone else, so I thought I'd just mention it.  I'm going to go look at it more closely, probably SOMETHING I did...  usually is.

I didn't investigated more, as high heels aren't really my thing in a medieval fantastic context. Pity tho, these boots where nice.

I've had that same issue with a number of the DF_T items, whether converted or original.  Usually this can be fixed by unequipping and waiting a few seconds and then re-equipping them.  Might need to do this a few times.  If the mesh/texture shows up in the inventory image, then it *is* there, just not loading right for some reason.

Yes it was reported before: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/?p=440991
Well those boots certainly have a very large polygon count. So I think that should be the issue. Computer specs may play a role here. Also game settings.
I've done a small change to the boots but I don't know if there will any difference. Please test the attached file, backup and overwrite the nif files with these ones.
I think the best solution would be to reduce the polygon count, but I have no experience with that.

I figured out the blank texture issue with the DF_33 boots they are very awesome thanks you for your time and effort at converting theses boots.. but back to the solution its very simple its seems that the mod file want to move the texture files to the location C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\df_t33 but however the .esp is set probly looking for the texture under C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\armor\df_t33 instead but not finding them there so it would display blank white so the fix is to move the texture folder named df_33 from just under data\textures to data\texture\armor. Their was no polygon problem just a texture location issues. but again very very awesome work!!!! keep it coming.

I installed via nmm and i have the textures working (in textures/df_t33)

sometimes, i change of shoes, they are white , but i save/exit/launch and everything is well ...

ok what I reported was wrong after test and tested once again still loaded only once for me so moving the file location was a bust that was not the issues. However it was chewing at me and I didn't want to give in I knew I could find whats going wrong and I have a clue I have skyui loaded and its not skyui's fault either it probly skyrim its self with memory management because I did find a work around with the texture to render when equipping them now you'll still get the issues of white texture if you equip through inventory menu but if you set to favorite and equip through the favorite menu you'll have no issue with white texturing. sorry for the miss info before but this time I think I caught it. please try this instead of moving the df_33 folder. sorry again.

yes correct which explains that its memory issue only not the item its self. I am just trying to give other another way to work around this issue not everyone has a spit second load time instead equip through favorite menu instead of through inventory gui menu. The gui requires additional memory to load its interface everyone knows that.

i'm having a little problem with the df_t33 boots. when I first installed the mod it looked great. I had save and exited now it is all white like the texture is missing. I had uninstalled some mods to get my nmm down to 250. is there a mod that I shouldn't have uninstalled that this mod needs?

As for me, the df_t33 boots were working perfectly, but my problem is that the boots were the only thing I got from this mod.

I've tried installing manually and with nmm, but when I "help df_t33" it gives me a list with just a spell and the boots, nothing else.

Am I missing something?

i'm having a little problem with the df_t33 boots. when I first installed the mod it looked great. I had save and exited now it is all white like the texture is missing. I had uninstalled some mods to get my nmm down to 250. is there a mod that I shouldn't have uninstalled that this mod needs?

Current theory is that the "white boots issue" are due to a lack of memory. It has a lot of parts that use the same textures and I am not sure how the game manages them. Worst case scenario is that the game is loading each texture separately, so the texture usage may be x20.

Read a few pages back. I've posted a nif file that reuses the texture set in an attempt to reduce the texture load, but I have no idea if that may be a difference. There are also some tricks to workaround the issue.

The boots work fine for me so I'm not sure how I can fix them if I can't reproduce the problem.

As for me, the df_t33 boots were working perfectly, but my problem is that the boots were the only thing I got from this mod.

I've tried installing manually and with nmm, but when I "help df_t33" it gives me a list with just a spell and the boots, nothing else.

Am I missing something?

It is just the boots. And the spell can be ignored, it's HH stuff.

Here are the mods used in the df_t33 screenshots in case you are interested

Current theory is that the "white boots issue" are due to a lack of memory. It has a lot of parts that use the same textures and I am not sure how the game manages them. Worst case scenario is that the game is loading each texture separately, so the texture usage may be x20.

Read a few pages back. I've posted a nif file that reuses the texture set in an attempt to reduce the texture load, but I have no idea if that may be a difference. There are also some tricks to workaround the issue.

The boots work fine for me so I'm not sure how I can fix them if I can't reproduce the problem.

Am I missing something?

It is just the boots. And the spell can be ignored, it's HH stuff.

Here are the mods used in the df_t33 screenshots in case you are interested

I figured out that if I reloaded my save then reload it with out exiting the game it worked. still excellent work thanks again.

(I'm not good at English,sorry)

Hi, b3lisario.I love your amazing works.

I've downloaded your latest work, "Lady bat". And I've found some problems.

Upper (Lace)part of boots is not displayed.

I analyzed boots .nif files. And I understood wrong Partition of "BSDismemberSkinInstance".

Default partition of Upper part is "Body", but I think this part must be "Feet".

Fix this part and displayed correctly in my Skyrim environment.

I've uploaded fixed files and screenshot to below URL(.zip). I hope this helps you.

http://kie.nu/19Yw

(I'm not good at English,sorry)

Hi, b3lisario.I love your amazing works.

I've downloaded your latest work, "Lady bat". And I've found some problems.

Upper (Lace)part of boots is not displayed.

I analyzed boots .nif files. And I understood wrong Partition of "BSDismemberSkinInstance".

Default partition of Upper part is "Body", but I think this part must be "Feet".

Fix this part and displayed correctly in my Skyrim environment.

I've uploaded fixed files and screenshot to below URL(.zip). I hope this helps you.

http://kie.nu/19Yw

Yeah I forgot the lace part lol

Thanks for the fix, I'll update the main file at some moment

As for the DF_33 boots try the work around much easier. [Add boots as favorite the equip and unequip the boots using the favorites menu that menu is the default skyrim map Q key]

Works for me this way and I have a monster of a machine I run the game on.

Update: Lady Bat - UNPB BBP v0.2: Invisible boots lace issue fixed by srossan. Thanks!

Update: Full Metal Bikini - UNPB and UNPB BBP v0.2: fixed lighting issue on thong. Added BBP version

Update: Bob's Platform Boots - UNP v0.2: Removed feet weights from the boots for better overall movement

Update: DF_T19 - UNP v0.3: Removed feet weights from the boots for better overall movement

New: Swap Hide Armor - UNPB BBP

swap-hide-armor-01.jpg

First post updated

swap hide armor =  arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: , even if she have an unpronuncable name ( sorry but its hard for me to say her name ), dat little women is very sexy ^^

thanks for the armor, sure her (follower in my game) look good with the clothes :shy: