b3lisario have you considered making your conversion belly weighted? Or is it just too tedious?

I find too difficult to make it look good.

@b3lisario

Could you tell me what version of unpb body that you use to convert these armors?

Thanks.

2.2p mostly

I find a mod called UNP Pantyhose, it's awsome but can't really goes with UNPB body colthes

can u make an UNPB-BBP ver or make it HDT compatible?

thank u

love these pantyhose, but they have some major clipping issues even with just unp, would love these converted for UNPB BBP as well

I took a look to this mod. It's similar to the PLCS mod but it doesn't replace the body mesh so it will only work on the body mesh it is based on. Big issue here. There are so many UNPB variations, and each would need a different pantyhose.

I think the best option would be to replace the main body. Doing this way it can't be used with main armors, but can be combined with mashup-like armor pieces without clipping issues.

I find a mod called UNP Pantyhose, it's awsome but can't really goes with UNPB body colthes

thank u

love these pantyhose, but they have some major clipping issues even with just unp, would love these converted for UNPB BBP as well

I took a look to this mod. It's similar to the PLCS mod but it doesn't replace the body mesh so it will only work on the body mesh it is based on. Big issue here. There are so many UNPB variations, and each would need a different pantyhose.

I think the best option would be to replace the main body. Doing this way it can't be used with main armors, but can be combined with mashup-like armor pieces without clipping issues.

ok thank u, I was thinking everyone using the same UNPB(in fact I never knew there are more than two), those pantyhose are fine on my UNP characters, and I found most of the clipping issues are on the boobs UNPB increased.

thank u

ok thank u, I was thinking everyone using the same UNPB(in fact I never knew there are more than two), those pantyhose are fine on my UNP characters, and I found most of the clipping issues are on the boobs UNPB increased.

Ok I think I can make a Racemenu plugin to use the pantyhose textures as a body tatto. That would solve all clipping and body versions issues

Thanks for the pantyhose plugin! I tried it in game and it works perfectly, haven't found any clipping issues, using race menu plugin to implement the pantyhose is a brilliant idea, ahh, if only we could find a way to make all stockings and pantyhose automatically work with all those high heels mods without cutting off the feet, nevertheless great job! Thanks again!

In an effort to prove to myself that I am not crazy or the only one with problem I took a look at other peoples screenshots of your Black Lotus armor.   

Apparently you also have the same problem. Not sure how I didn't see it when looking at it previously. 

ErpyQ0U.jpg

Unfortunately I have no skills. In NifSkope I can see that the problematic straps have no nodes associated with the L Upperarm.  As far as i know this is perfectly normal though.  

b3lisario, which UNPB variant did you use for the "Swap Hide Armor"? I noticed that the breasts are a bit different from 2.2p and 2.2x! The breasts seem less effected by gravity. Looks more like 2.5 by xp32! His newest meshes don't look very natural. Even though they are seamless, I don't agree with "plastic surgery breasts" The good old 2.2p or Mr.T's heavy bouncing 2.2x are the ones I love! Could you check which meshes are under those Hide armors. And thanks for adding long skirts :)

b3lisario, which UNPB variant did you use for the "Swap Hide Armor"? I noticed that the breasts are a bit different from 2.2p and 2.2x! The breasts seem less effected by gravity. Looks more like 2.5 by xp32! His newest meshes don't look very natural. Even though they are seamless, I don't agree with "plastic surgery breasts" The good old 2.2p or Mr.T's heavy bouncing 2.2x are the ones I love! Could you check which meshes are under those Hide armors. And thanks for adding long skirts :)

It's the same mesh as the original mod, I've only copied the weights. I guess it may be an early UNPB version (largest breasts).

Update on the pantyhose plugin.

I am doing a version that doesn't require racemenu, just the NetImmerse Override SKSE plugin that racemenu uses.

This way I can apply a full texture set, then I can use the specular maps, and also change the glossiness for the chainmail textures. It should look better. And maybe can be used on followers.

The bad thing is that I don't know how to make the changes to persist through saves :(

Update on the pantyhose plugin.

I am doing a version that doesn't require racemenu, just the NetImmerse Override SKSE plugin that racemenu uses.

This way I can apply a full texture set, then I can use the specular maps, and also change the glossiness for the chainmail textures. It should look better. And maybe can be used on followers.

The bad thing is that I don't know how to make the changes to persist through saves :(

wow, these are too much for me to understand how it works, hope u find a way soon

thanks

Update: Pantyhose - UNP

I've added a standalone version that doesn't require Racemenu. It uses scripts and I don't know what I'm doing, so if you want to use this version keep a clean save file just in case.

Maybe any of you scripting experts want to take a look at the source files in case I'm doing something wrong.

First post updated

Thanks for the pantyhose plugin! I tried it in game and it works perfectly, haven't found any clipping issues, using race menu plugin to implement the pantyhose is a brilliant idea, ahh, if only we could find a way to make all stockings and pantyhose automatically work with all those high heels mods without cutting off the feet, nevertheless great job! Thanks again!

The textures can be applied to the feet. They should be compatible with any high heels mod.

In an effort to prove to myself that I am not crazy or the only one with problem I took a look at other peoples screenshots of your Black Lotus armor.   

Apparently you also have the same problem. Not sure how I didn't see it when looking at it previously. 

ErpyQ0U.jpg

Unfortunately I have no skills. In NifSkope I can see that the problematic straps have no nodes associated with the L Upperarm.  As far as i know this is perfectly normal though.

I'll take a look. It should be easy to fix.

Update: Pantyhose - UNP

I've added a standalone version that doesn't require Racemenu. It uses scripts and I don't know what I'm doing, so if you want to use this version keep a clean save file just in case.

Maybe any of you scripting experts want to take a look at the source files in case I'm doing something wrong.

First post updated

thank u, but I get CTD when I install the NetImmerse 2.1(try to use the stand alone ver), I don't use race menu, but I have all the others like the newest skse....

The textures can be applied to the feet. They should be compatible with any high heels mod. 

OMG, how stupid of me, how come I forgot to check the foot paint part?! Thanks for pointing that out!

Edit: You should consider converting more pantyhose/stocking mods as racemenu plugins, with so many high heel mods around, this is really a great way to solve the pesky clipping issues with having both legwear and heels equipped.