^ If you are still troubled, simply tell me what options do you need and I'll make an assembly for your personal needs. You'll need to simply put Data folder from my archive to your Skyrim folder :)

-- Edit --

And let's do that through PM (personal messenger) system, not to clog the thread or make the individual packages publicly downloadable (they are for those who requested only, not for distribution).

Hello,

Does anyone know if the Vamp dress CBBE has bin converted to UNPB yet if not I would kindly request it as a conversion if possible / time allows.

Secondly the download link on http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/15455205.html doesnt work anymore (links to nexus with file is MIA) So if someone has the link that works would be much obliged.

It hasn't been converted yet, but you can find the CBBE version right here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10351-vampdress-cbbe/

The link is on page 2.

Hello,

Does anyone know if the Vamp dress CBBE has bin converted to UNPB yet if not I would kindly request it as a conversion if possible / time allows.

Secondly the download link on http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/15455205.html doesnt work anymore (links to nexus with file is MIA) So if someone has the link that works would be much obliged.

It hasn't been converted yet, but you can find the CBBE version right here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10351-vampdress-cbbe/

The link is on page 2.

Thank you, Will try it out ingame later to see if the clippin would be to bad with this armour on UNPB, but seein as I tried other CBBE armours before there are clippin issues normally around the leg area / chest. But will see. Thanks for the download link. And if Bel wants to convert it he be my hero, which he is already. Blame him for going from UNP to B ;p

UNP - UNP[RETEND]. Original mode by  dimon99)
UNPB - UNP Blessed (Larger Breasts)
CBBE - Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition

MTM - MrTroubleMaker

BBP     Better Breast Physics (I think)
TBBP    Tender BBP
BBPx    I would assume more bounce

Thanks but this doesn't answer my question :(

I meant if i install one of these TBBP,BBP,BBPx,UNP MTM does that means i am using a body of UNPB too ?

If i wanted a UNPB body with bounce which one should i install ? the first option ? The first option says in description no bounce though. Does UNPB support the bounce physics ? Which option is UNPB + BBP ?

Could have asked this on my mod page.

The "UNPB installer" is for 2.2 no bounce, 2.2p bounce , 2.2x more bounce and 2.4 bounce body. They are all "UNPB" but are very slightly different. Mostly the breast area.  I believe b3lisario uses 2.2p body, so you might want to use this installer.

The "MTM installer" has UNPB and UNP bodies in it. The UNPB body shape is using  2.2  no bounce UNPB. It includes many BBP and TBBP bounce versions. It states this in the installer. It includes a skeleton that works with both TBBP and BBP animations (doesn't alter the body shape either), again the installer states this too.

The UNP body in the MTM installer is using 1.3 B2 UNP body.

Sorry for cluttering up your thread b3lisario

MTM - MrTroubleMaker

TBBP    Tender BBP

I meant if i install one of these TBBP,BBP,BBPx,UNP MTM does that means i am using a body of UNPB too ?

If i wanted a UNPB body with bounce which one should i install ? the first option ? The first option says in description no bounce though. Does UNPB support the bounce physics ? Which option is UNPB + BBP ?

The "UNPB installer" is for 2.2 no bounce, 2.2p bounce , 2.2x more bounce and 2.4 bounce body. They are all "UNPB" but are very slightly different. Mostly the breast area.  I believe b3lisario uses 2.2p body, so you might want to use this installer.

The "MTM installer" has UNPB and UNP bodies in it. The UNPB body shape is using  2.2  no bounce UNPB. It includes many BBP and TBBP bounce versions. It states this in the installer. It includes a skeleton that works with both TBBP and BBP animations (doesn't alter the body shape either), again the installer states this too.

Hmm.. i wish i could do that in nexus :( During that time i always getting web errors or nexus doesn't load at all so i figured it out to find help here. So you're saying i should use UNPB installer v1.1 ?

EDIT: It's looks like i found that option on this installer 2.2p here i should get this installer in the first place =.=. I thought since there are 2 installer 1 is outdated and another is a updated version with everything inside. I think this should clear things up now, Thank you very much for your help Mr.TroubleMaker i really appreciate it :)

MTM - MrTroubleMaker

TBBP    Tender BBP

Hmm.. i wish i could do that in nexus :( During that time i always getting web errors or nexus doesn't load at all so i figured it out to find help here. So you're saying i should use UNPB installer v1.1 ?

EDIT: It's looks like i found that option on this installer 2.2p here i should get this installer in the first place =.=. I thought since there are 2 installer 1 is outdated and another is a updated version with everything inside. I think should clear things up now, Thank you very much for your help Mr.TroubleMaker i really appreciate it :)

Yeah, that site seems to be having problems :/ I wanted to keep the installer separate, I thought it would cause less confusion for people that wanted the original UNPB and BBP bodies.

You are welcome, I'm glad I could help.

I didn't have crash problem with XP32 skeleton and UNBP redux, after use b3lasario mesh for pregnancy but I use NMM install version for both mod for XP32 skeleton and UNPB redux and I just copy and paste b3lasario Mesh for pregnant belly when I want to use Procreation mod because if you don't use it, you can't make belly grow up with UNPB redux mesh due to lack of skeleton belly node.

And for the mesh problem that cause you get CTD, I recommend you should try reinstall both xp32 and unpb redux again by start with skeleton 1st then unpb redux later but when they let you choose skeleton in UNPB redux mod, u must avoid check skeleton from that mod, u must choose, you use your skeleton (that mean XP 32), I think this will solve your problem btw ^_^

PS. But from my opinion if u don't plan get pregnant while playing, u should better use UNPB redux with tbbp (choice 2), that is the best bbp I ever see btw ^^

I didn't have crash problem with XP32 skeleton and UNBP redux, after use b3lasario mesh for pregnancy but I use NMM install version for both mod for XP32 skeleton and UNPB redux and I just copy and paste b3lasario Mesh for pregnant belly when I want to use Procreation mod because if you don't use it, you can't make belly grow up with UNPB redux mesh due to lack of skeleton belly node.

And for the mesh problem that cause you get CTD, I recommend you should try reinstall both xp32 and unpb redux again by start with skeleton 1st then unpb redux later but when they let you choose skeleton in UNPB redux mod, u must avoid check skeleton from that mod, u must choose, you use your skeleton (that mean XP 32), I think this will solve your problem btw ^_^

PS. But from my opinion if u don't plan get pregnant while playing, u should better use UNPB redux with tbbp (choice 2), that is the best bbp I ever see btw ^^

found what the problem is it was the animtion mod immersive animations was causing it.

So, I'm trying to make the Aradia Lace thong use a different body slot instead of ID32 (in this case slot 45). I've gone into the nif with nifscope and removed the body, leaving only the thong in place. Now, should I also remove the skeleton? Or should I leave that data alone. I also know I need to change the dismemberment info to the new body slot, but I've noticed that it's got slot 32 registered twice. My attempt so far has if functional, but invisible, in game. Any idea what I've done wrong?

Leave the skeleton in place.

You will also have to edit the Armor and Armor Addon entries for the item in the Creation Kit, changing the slot from 32 to 45 as well. It'll be invisible until you do this.

I'd suggest using something other than 45 for your slot. 52 used to be the right one for panties/thongs based on http://www.creationkit.com/Biped_Object but now that Schlongs of Skyrim uses 52 for the dangly parts 49 might be a better choice. 

Yeah, but 45 is the slot used by panties from the UNP Merchant mod and Petrov's panties, hence the reason I'm using it. I'm also aware about switching the armor and add-on slots as well. I'll give it another go, see how it is and let you know what's what.

I don't recommend shipping the meshes with the pantyhose mod. Nor the base scripts. Next version will support adding entries with more than just the diffuse.

AddBodyPaintEx("diffuse.dds", "normal.dds", "ignore", "ignore", ...)

There are 7 textures but I forget what they all do since they are different depending the circumstances. The next version will support Texture List entries that contain multiple textures. Putting "ignore" will mean that it doesn't overwrite the original with a blank texture. There will also be a new function "RevertOverlay" which will restore the original copied skin textures to the overlay, this function will be used internally so that when you change from extended sets to regular sets it doesn't carry over normals or speculars from other texture entries.

^ If you try to create/equip something meshes/textures of which you haven't downloaded, you'll get CTD. Perhaps you will get CTDs upon game starting as well.

If you don't need some mods, then better download what you need, then merge only necessary ESPs yourself :)