erplederp Posted July 8, 2018 Author Posted July 8, 2018 2 hours ago, nitras said: Hey can you add "all in 1" option to download? Done, at least for the custom content (clothing, accessories, etc.). An all-in-one file with the sims should be up soon too. Thanks for the tip.
erplederp Posted July 8, 2018 Author Posted July 8, 2018 2 hours ago, baki said: Really nice work. Could you make some of your clothing stuff as accessories too? And thank you for your work. Thank you! I suppose I could, but I noticed that the shiny stuff causes minor graphical issues when partially hidden by another piece of clothing (can be fixed by removing the specular layer, but then the original item does not look nearly as good)... Do you have any particular items on mind?
baki Posted July 8, 2018 Posted July 8, 2018 Thanks for such a quick response. I primarily had strapless gothic set in mind. All c-strings and pasties too. Thanks.Â
erplederp Posted July 8, 2018 Author Posted July 8, 2018 1 hour ago, baki said: Thanks for such a quick response. I primarily had strapless gothic set in mind. All c-strings and pasties too. Thanks. Both pieces of the strapless gothic set are now also available as accessories, in socks and tights. But since this is something people might run into issues with (e.g. shinyness not working properly, clothing layers appearing in a wrong order or various mesh-related issues) along with cluttering their CAS slots, I probably will not be converting the rest of the items - sorry.  Anyway, if you'd really like to use more items of mine as accessories, feel free to modify them in Sims 4 Studio - open the .package file, click on the Categories tab, select the desired Outfit Type in the drop-down menu (e.g. socks), press Apply to All Swatches and then Save. Boom - now you can find it in socks! I've omitted some steps for improved appearance (removing the mesh data, setting the appropriate sort layer, optionally removing the specular layer), but that's basically how it works, at least for me.  If you'd like to first clone my mods (to preserve them in the top and bottom slots), you can use S4 CAS Tools before the mentioned steps - in the Cloning Tool tab, use select a custom package option, select the CAS item and check the desired color swatches, enter a new item name and click "Clone!".  Hope this helps.
baki Posted July 8, 2018 Posted July 8, 2018 Thanks a lot. And I might try to add categories by myself. Once again, thanks a lot.
erplederp Posted July 8, 2018 Author Posted July 8, 2018 7 minutes ago, baki said: Thanks a lot. And I might try to add categories by myself. Once again, thanks a lot. No problem, glad I could help!
S!mmy Posted July 11, 2018 Posted July 11, 2018 Awesome mod but I have a few questions:  1) Two out of three of the models I downloaded were bald, the only one that wasn't was Gabrielle. Is there a specific hair piece for the other two that I missed in the mod folder? I only installed Gabrielle's mod folder.  2) Can you add the hair style for Gabrielle's nurse outfit?  3) I'm not sure if it's just my game or what, but for me her boobs look more sagged than in your screenshots... For some reason I can never get boobs to look right in the sims :/  4) Can you please add Veronica Vest as a model?
erplederp Posted July 11, 2018 Author Posted July 11, 2018 4 hours ago, S!mmy said: Awesome mod but I have a few questions:  1) Two out of three of the models I downloaded were bald, the only one that wasn't was Gabrielle. Is there a specific hair piece for the other two that I missed in the mod folder? I only installed Gabrielle's mod folder.  2) Can you add the hair style for Gabrielle's nurse outfit?  3) I'm not sure if it's just my game or what, but for me her boobs look more sagged than in your screenshots... For some reason I can never get boobs to look right in the sims  4) Can you please add Veronica Vest as a model?  Thanks! To your questions: 1) Bella uses this hair and Olivia uses this hair which are included in their respective packages - you need to completely install their mod folders as well (not only the tray files). If you still don't see the hair after installing the mods, you might have a mod conflict. 2) Gabrielle uses this hair in the nurse outfit. 3) My hunch is that you have an existing mesh override or a slider mod installed for the female nude top. What I would try in your place is temporarily removing all the other mods (just move them from Mods to Mods_ or something) and then try installing only the mods from my sims packages - they include the female top, nude skin and breast detail to make them look exactly as in the screenshots. If this fixes the look, the issue is caused by the other mods - try incrementally adding your original mods until you find out which one causes the issue (and then remove them). 4) Sure, I'll try uploading her soon then. Hope this helps.
erplederp Posted July 11, 2018 Author Posted July 11, 2018 15 minutes ago, wild_guy said: It's great but having replaced the RGB channel of the texture you lost the dress creases, I think it would be the best if you could save them. Thanks! I think that was something I initially tried to do, but then I ran into differences in the alpha of the original top and bottom textures which resulted into (even more) visible seam at the waist ?. Anyways, since I still have the files, I might give it one last shot when I have the time... Thanks for the tip!
erplederp Posted July 11, 2018 Author Posted July 11, 2018 10 minutes ago, wild_guy said: Yeah, I know about different top and bottom transparency, I was wondering and tried to apply your alpha channel to original RGB and I saw it:) I don't know how to avoid this seam , maybe use some different transparency levels for top and bottom but I suppose this might be hard to do. But it's an interesting goal and I thought it would be really great if you could find the solution  Anyway, good work, thank you! My thoughts exactly. I would need to find the transparency levels differing just the right amount for it to form a visually smooth transition at the waist in the game. Unfortunately S4 Studio (otherwise an excellent tool) does not display transparent stuff well for me which greatly lengthens iterative processes such as this. Nevertheless, I might still give it one more shot. Happy simming! 1
S!mmy Posted July 11, 2018 Posted July 11, 2018 16 hours ago, erplederp said:  Thanks! To your questions: 1) Bella uses this hair and Olivia uses this hair which are included in their respective packages - you need to completely install their mod folders as well (not only the tray files). If you still don't see the hair after installing the mods, you might have a mod conflict. 2) Gabrielle uses this hair in the nurse outfit. 3) My hunch is that you have an existing mesh override or a slider mod installed for the female nude top. What I would try in your place is temporarily removing all the other mods (just move them from Mods to Mods_ or something) and then try installing only the mods from my sims packages - they include the female top, nude skin and breast detail to make them look exactly as in the screenshots. If this fixes the look, the issue is caused by the other mods - try incrementally adding your original mods until you find out which one causes the issue (and then remove them). 4) Sure, I'll try uploading her soon then. Hope this helps.  This is the skin mesh that I use: https://luumiasims.com/post/152404590469/body-redux-3-new-body-replacements-to-improve It's SMOOTH DEFAULT SKIN: http://simfileshare.net/folder/9336/ female package only. It's the one that the dev who made better body recommends to use, not sure if that could be the conflict?  Also, may I suggest you to just put all of the CC stuff in one folder instead of a bunch of folders? It makes installation easier for people that just want to install of them. And I would recommend a change log in the future saying which folders got updated, as well as version numbers with dates saying when they were last updated. Just some suggestions, I don't want to seem like I am being rude or criticizing you :)
erplederp Posted July 12, 2018 Author Posted July 12, 2018 23 hours ago, S!mmy said:  This is the skin mesh that I use: https://luumiasims.com/post/152404590469/body-redux-3-new-body-replacements-to-improve It's SMOOTH DEFAULT SKIN: http://simfileshare.net/folder/9336/ female package only. It's the one that the dev who made better body recommends to use, not sure if that could be the conflict?  Also, may I suggest you to just put all of the CC stuff in one folder instead of a bunch of folders? It makes installation easier for people that just want to install of them. And I would recommend a change log in the future saying which folders got updated, as well as version numbers with dates saying when they were last updated. Just some suggestions, I don't want to seem like I am being rude or criticizing you If you are using the default replacement version of TIT-E, it does conflict with cmar's top included with my sims. However it still should not cause any major issues with the shape, because it is a well behaving mesh (I've tried it on my models to be sure). The skin is only a texture, you can use whichever you prefer without it causing shape issues. The only thing I can think of is that there is a slider (such as Heliotropic's XL Breast Slider) or another default female top (e.g. Eve Mesh Body) among your mods. Both of these caused shape issues when I tried to use them for sims with bigger breasts (such as my models). So check if you have these. Otherwise the only thing you could do is to follow the steps from my previous reply - incrementally remove mods until the issue is gone.  It is possible to extract the file into a single folder if you prefer, so I think there's no need to put a folder inside the zip file. Also, the game can handle subfolders in the Mod folder to a certain depth level just fine (just move the whole folders), I provide the mods in folders so people can easily select the sets they want. A great idea about the changelog, I am definitely including it in the mod description (with versions, dates and related changes)! Thanks for the feedback!
erplederp Posted July 13, 2018 Author Posted July 13, 2018 On 7/11/2018 at 2:48 AM, S!mmy said: ... 4) Can you please add Veronica Vest as a model? Veronica is now available for download.
FuryWitch Posted July 14, 2018 Posted July 14, 2018 Oh WoW Thank you. These thigh straps are just perfect. I looked at the links you suggested in Silvermoon's Angel and Aerith Dresses (gold only though), Colores Urbanos' Armlet or Tiger379's Upper Arm Bracelet, and Tadala's Bikini Armor and I have these already and others. The main thing is your metallic creations are color matching and that means so much.  The skirt was only just a thought for Formal wear although, having seen this Do you think you could ?  And the simple armlets or wristguards ? Sorry very excited now.  I have been looking for new inspiration for TS4.  Just so tired with all the modern content. I wanted to try to recreate something more early civilisation and Red Sonja and the world of Hyborea has my curiosity aroused.  Â
erplederp Posted July 14, 2018 Author Posted July 14, 2018 43 minutes ago, FuryWitch said: Oh WoW Thank you. These thigh straps are just perfect. I looked at the links you suggested in Silvermoon's Angel and Aerith Dresses (gold only though), Colores Urbanos' Armlet or Tiger379's Upper Arm Bracelet, and Tadala's Bikini Armor and I have these already and others. The main thing is your metallic creations are color matching and that means so much.  The skirt was only just a thought for Formal wear although, having seen this Do you think you could ?  And the simple armlets or wristguards ? Sorry very excited now.  I have been looking for new inspiration for TS4.  Just so tired with all the modern content. I wanted to try to recreate something more early civilisation and Red Sonja and the world of Hyborea has my curiosity aroused.   Thanks, I'm glad you liked the straps, my drawing skills leave a lot to be desired. When I have the time, I could try creating some more matching accessories - possibly the simple or snake armlet. No promises though.
erplederp Posted July 14, 2018 Author Posted July 14, 2018 Updated - added an improved version of the sheer dress. 2
erplederp Posted July 14, 2018 Author Posted July 14, 2018 56 minutes ago, silentmystery said: where did you get the poses? I use a ton of pose packs downloaded from thesimsresource and such, but I've also created some of my own, either from scratch or by combining or modifying poses of others. Some that that are at least partially mine are the "shy" poses (including ones when the sim covers herself), salutes, the heart pose... Anyway, here are probably most of the pose packs I used for the screenshots:  https://sims3imho.blogspot.com/2015/12/13-poses-08-ts4-by-imho.html https://ladesire-thesims3.blogspot.com/2016/03/ts4-fairy-poses-by-ladesire.html http://sims4updates.net/poses/krypton-pose-pack-by-delise-at-sims-artists/ http://sweetsorrowsims.tumblr.com/post/146059852583/lights-camera-action-pose-pack-ver2 https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-mods/title/mp-venus-and-just-stand-pose-set(for-in-game)/id/1332618/ https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets/title/pose-pack-03-cas-%2B-ingame/id/1348816/ https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Ms_Blue/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets/title/posepack-02-cas-%2B-ingame/id/1326705/ http://flowerchamber.tumblr.com/post/144298367866/cinderella-ball-grown-poses-set-7k-giftpt1 http://sims4downloads.net/flower-chamber-lookbook-poses-set-v-14/ http://flowerchamber.tumblr.com/post/141125144871/white-dress-special-notes-8-poses-1-all-in http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=592641  Edit: The poses in your post are my creations, they are not available online (at least at the moment).
erplederp Posted July 15, 2018 Author Posted July 15, 2018 Updated - added a cupless gothic corset. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now