Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)

Could this perhaps become an alternative for the prison system? (although that will break Prison Overhaul)

A punishment will remove some gold from the bounty. And different type of punishment will remove a different amount. For instance:

• A regular spanking (there should be an animation somewhere) could remove 1 or 2 septims from the bounty.
  • These bondage furniture scenes will remove more bounty.
  • Devious Devices with timers (like the chastity belt and yoke of shame from Devious Cursed Loot) could be applied. With a small note that vigilantes can temporarily remove these devices for some bondage furniture fun. (with perhaps the downside for the dragonborn that the timers get reset when the items of shame get applied again).
  • Something else...?

Anyway, this just an idea. Partly because I do not like the Skyrim prison system very much.

But with a nice alternative, I might even not avoid mods/settings that could give me a bounty.

I will probably test this mod again later today.

I've had a few instances of the chosen Vigilante giving the initial "greeting/now you're gonna get it" lines, then just as the whipping should start the NPC just up and walks away, seemingly something else overrode the AI and they revert to whatever they were doing before being chosen to mete out justice. An earlier changelog mentioned a fix to stop that from happening, but if the whipping doesn't start, you're left stuck in the furniture as waiting multiple times did nothing to bring the NPC back to finish the job and needed to reload a prior save to try again. ?

Also is there a way to make the whipping animation less... eagerly enthusiastic? I mean in how much they dance around while flailing away at you, at times they can end up on top of your head (in the case of the chair in Whiterun by the Talos statue), or worse, they dance themselves "out of range" as at the pillory in the corner of the lower walkway in Riften, by the stairs leading down to the homeless den, the Vigilante flung himself past the pillory and over the edge into the water, then just floated there staring up at me and didn't seem to even be trying to path his way back up to finish what he started. ?

So far the reload-try again has worked as it should the second time around on the occasions its happened, maybe heavy script load makes something misfire the first try? I haven't been able to deduce any particular trigger or action that causes the scene to stall out, mostly seems a random "oops". I'll clean save the old stuff out and try fresh with the new version I notice you just posted and see how things pan out from here :)

Did some testing. Version 1.1.1.

Stole a bunch in Riften. Took the carriage to Windhelm and was caught by vigilantes. A woman walked up and said she would whip my character. But then she walked away and nothing happened. Stayed locked up and made 12 hours pass.... still nothing.

My little bosmer thief was all excited for some whipping and instead she's just locked up with no end to it? ScreenShot12963.thumb.jpg.bd9734085fa4d9a90ed161388775edfd.jpg

I have Zap 8.0 installed and also DDi and DDe 4.1.

I like what you've done so far...

I've only tried the 1.1.0 version for a little bit, but so far so good.  A scene in the Silver Blood Inn worked fine, and my character was mercilessly harassed by "inspectors" when marked as a thief and wearing DD items.  Great little bit of content there, thanks for that.

If you want the DD scene to have a more "strip searchy" portion of the scene there are animations for this available in RohZima's SLAL pack - specifically "Guard Search","Shy Girl Bar" and "Shy Girl Bar behind" are all dedicated groping/strip searching animations.  These animations use some pretty unique tags, so you could probably have the scene look for them with a soft-tag search for "assault" for example.  I think "fisting" could be another good tag to use to fit the dialogue. :classic_tongue:

Thanks for spending the time to have the mod work well for DD users despite that 100% not being the focus of the mod.  While it has obviously been a bit of a pain for you to get working right, we do appreciate it.

13 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Sadly this mod doesn´t start as I thought it should do..I don´t have any access to furnitures anymore (furnitures are all ignored). Stealing is always checked up as usually by the crime-factions. Interesting! Maybe there is another mod necessary, that has not been mentioned so far as lot of gamers have it installed. maybe the character must have a special lvl for it´s start.

Same here, disabling the mod's esp file lets the furnitures in the zbftestzone work again.

the same thing, before installing this mod furniture was forbidden only with yoke devices, now it is with any device equipped. please repair that or, if you can, strip devices during action.

i have strange empty WabbaBonusMCM now. is it from your mod or i missed it earlier?

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I've only tried the 1.1.0 version for a little bit, but so far so good.  A scene in the Silver Blood Inn worked fine, and my character was mercilessly harassed by "inspectors" when marked as a thief and wearing DD items.  Great little bit of content there, thanks for that.

how do you mark the character as a thief?

26 minutes ago, SAC said:

how do you mark the character as a thief?

Steal something and not get a bounty for it - chance to trigger should depend on your MCM menu settings.  Then you can be caught by the vigilants if near NPCs and a piece of bondage furniture. 

9 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Did some testing. Version 1.1.1.

Stole a bunch in Riften. Took the carriage to Windhelm and was caught by vigilantes. A woman walked up and said she would whip my character. But then she walked away and nothing happened.

Whipping should start unless you have something interfering with the AI packs.

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

If you want the DD scene to have a more "strip searchy" portion of the scene there are animations for this available in RohZima's SLAL pack - specifically "Guard Search","Shy Girl Bar" and "Shy Girl Bar behind" are all dedicated groping/strip searching animations.  These animations use some pretty unique tags, so you could probably have the scene look for them with a soft-tag search for "assault" for example.  I think "fisting" could be another good tag to use to fit the dialogue. :classic_tongue:

I'll have to check these animations out. Right now the tag used is "groping", but it seems like a lot of animations are using that tag, even some that don't fit that well...

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

Sadly this mod doesn´t start as I thought it should do..I don´t have any access to furnitures anymore (furnitures are all ignored). Stealing is always checked up as usually by the crime-factions. Interesting! Maybe there is another mod necessary, that has not been mentioned so far as lot of gamers have it installed. maybe the character must have a special lvl for it´s start.

I can't recreate the issue. The scenes are working fine for me when I test them. Also, I tested dozens of items in ZBFTestzone, everything is working! Once again, I fully uninstalled DD and SLAroused and removed the scripts, tested that and the Mod is still working...

You are using the latest version and are replacing scripts etc. when prompted?

Your a naughty naughty mod maker!

Every time I see a new update I load it up... love it... then you update it again!!

Good work!

This has been a fun add so far, and the fast evolution at expanding is great! More so that nothing has broken at all in swapping up for new versions. :P 

Ok mine is loading up now just fine. The mod even worked one time too, except all I did was enter Whiterun gate. Never stole anything. Stripped, tied, and whipped. But anything after that has been the same issue as a ton of other people. Steal, get tied up, NPC stands right in front of me and threatens action coming but just walks away and stuck only going back on prior save after 2 days being tied to miscellaneous furniture.

could you explain me please how this works i really can't figure.

It seems the mod works somehow but didn t understand what triggers it.

Do i have to steal stuff and being sen or not being seen? is value important?

In cities as soon as i get caught even stealing something small guards arrives ... so i guess it onky works outside cities?

And then should i talk with NPC or is autogreet?

Last question. What happens if i have milk mod economy and i get put in a milking machine?

P.S. this mod would be absolutely perfect for an integration with Devious furniture locking though. Maybe it works already need to try :| but i can t understand what triggers the mod or how i am supposed to trigger it instead of regular guards in cities.

For now i manage to make it works only in riverwood.

I tried running ZAP 8.  It looks fantastic, but it played havoc with my SLAL animations and took up way too much space in FNIS.  I've downgraded back to ZAP 7 and the ESM seems to accept this in LOOT.  So my question is...what will happen if I run this with ZAP 7?

1 hour ago, nigwriter said:

I tried running ZAP 8.  It looks fantastic, but it played havoc with my SLAL animations and took up way too much space in FNIS.  I've downgraded back to ZAP 7 and the ESM seems to accept this in LOOT.  So my question is...what will happen if I run this with ZAP 7?

Probably nothing unless you have a mod that puts ZAP 7 furniture all over the world.  I imagine almost all of the furniture placed by this mod is from ZAP 8 because of the huge variety it offers.  Without the placed items, the mod can't really do anything since it works by detecting ZAP furniture and then setting up a scene with nearby NPCs.

hi again, i back to check progress with Your mod

i have still problem with punish scene - sometimes work's sometimes not

i was catched by one of npc in whiterun, he rape my character get some gold and then i was teleported to "ground stocks"

npc visit me and said something about punish (not sure now) and scene was stopped (i waited few real minutes) and few time used wait menu +1h

in logs i found something that could be helpful:

Spoiler

[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingTable() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 976
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.FlavorTexts() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 414
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurniturecheckerquestscript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "BFWFurnitureCheckerQuestScript.psc" Line 153
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp77"
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingTable() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 976
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.FlavorTexts() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 414
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurniturecheckerquestscript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "BFWFurnitureCheckerQuestScript.psc" Line 153
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingTable() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 978
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp78"
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingTable() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 978
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingTable() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 980
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp77"
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingTable() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 980
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingTable() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 982
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp78"
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingTable() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 982
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingTable() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 984
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingTable() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 984
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingTable() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 986
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingTable() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 986
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingTable() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 988
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingTable() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 988
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingCoffin() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 996
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.FlavorTexts() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 415
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp81"
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingCoffin() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 996
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.FlavorTexts() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 415
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingCoffin() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 998
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp82"
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingCoffin() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 998
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingCoffin() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1000
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp81"
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingCoffin() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1000
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingCoffin() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1002
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp82"
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingCoffin() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1002
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingGarotte() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1010
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.FlavorTexts() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 416
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp85"
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingGarotte() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1010
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.FlavorTexts() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 416
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.Hogtied() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1018
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.FlavorTexts() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 417
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp88"
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.Hogtied() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1018
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.FlavorTexts() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 417
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.Hogtied() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1020
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp89"
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.Hogtied() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1020
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.Hogtied() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1022
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp88"
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.Hogtied() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1022
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.Hogtied() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1024
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp89"
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.Hogtied() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1024
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingStocks() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1032
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.FlavorTexts() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 418
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp92"
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingStocks() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1032
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.FlavorTexts() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 418
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingStocks() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1034
[06/29/2018 - 12:03:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp93"
stack:
    [BFWFurnitureCheckerQuest (61010132)].bfwfurnitureidentifier.UsingStocks() - "BFWFurnitureIdentifier.psc" Line 1034

20 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Probably nothing unless you have a mod that puts ZAP 7 furniture all over the world.  I imagine almost all of the furniture placed by this mod is from ZAP 8 because of the huge variety it offers.  Without the placed items, the mod can't really do anything since it works by detecting ZAP furniture and then setting up a scene with nearby NPCs.

Right...so....if I were to place bondage furniture around via Jaxton Positioner it might work?  Will experiment and report.

This mod looks fantastic, but Zap 8 is simply too much of a FNIS hog.