Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)

6 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Bounty Hunters are in POP, this Mod can trigger Vigilantes that deal with variances in GetStolenItemValueNoCrime() events. - They never kill the Player.

The Bounty Hunters are vanilla. POP has it's own and makes use of the vanilla ones, changing them to be not deadly.

The chance to get caught is controlled by MCM as I mentioned. You also have to be in the vicinity of BDSM Furniture, and there's other checks such as enemies can't be nearby etc.

You also need to have everything installed correctly.

Either the activation for this mod is the hardest thing in the world or something is wrong. Stole half of whiterun and nothing. Even conoled a few vigilants all over the place they do nothing at all. Even tried with invis still no activation. I'm doing everything acording to the mod guideline. Any suggestions?

3 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Do you see the placed ZAP Furniture and can you use it?

Yes I can evrything Zap seems to work I can even use the POP furniture. I literaly took a invis potion and stole a thing from a barrel right next to one of the furnitures in whiterun with a vigilant in the middle of the market. No reaction from anybody not even a message from the mod itself (those little messages on the top left of the screen).

21 hours ago, tualmaril said:

Yes I can evrything Zap seems to work I can even use the POP furniture. I literaly took a invis potion and stole a thing from a barrel right next to one of the furnitures in whiterun with a vigilant in the middle of the market. No reaction from anybody not even a message from the mod itself (those little messages on the top left of the screen).

I think there's a misunderstanding in the bolded part, it's not the Vigilants of Stendarr that you need to worry about, at least not as a faction/group punishing crime, those people are all about the daedra and their worshipers ?

With this mod, your "unseen" crimes are punished by vigilantes.

Vigilante - a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

A nearby random NPC or two (pretty much anyone in the area) gets "chosen" as the vigilante(s) that "catches" you, but you don't get confronted or attacked outright by anyone. If you have been light-fingered and have stolen goods in your inventory and are "caught" near a devious device/furniture, your character is stopped, stripped, and locked into the furniture to await your punishment. Eventually the chosen NPC vigilante(s) will stroll up and begin their dialog, remove any stolen items you have, then break out their whips because you've been naughty ?

If your character is already trussed up in too many devious restraints or any that can't be stripped (quest ones or blocking ones), that could prevent this mod from triggering because it can't strip you and lock you up to start the ball rolling, so you'll just eventually get the "you got away" message.

Best moment yet: Doing some Thieves Guild quests in Riften, getting caught and pilloried... then Maven Black-Briar herself walks up and begins to lecture me on how hard she works to make an HONEST living and criminals like me give all women a bad reputation, before flaying me raw! Stunning hypocrisy ?

Hope you get it working, some great diversions from routine gameplay in here :D

18 minutes ago, S4WDU5T said:

I think there's a misunderstanding in the bolded part, it's not the Vigilants of Stendarr that you need to worry about, at least not as a faction/group punishing crime, those people are all about the daedra and their worshipers ?

With this mod, your "unseen" crimes are punished by vigilantes.

Vigilante - a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

A nearby random NPC or two (pretty much anyone in the area) gets "chosen" as the vigilante(s) that "catches" you, but you don't get confronted or attacked outright by anyone. If you have been light-fingered and have stolen goods in your inventory and are "caught" near a devious device/furniture, your character is stopped, stripped, and locked into the furniture to await your punishment. Eventually the chosen NPC vigilante(s) will stroll up and begin their dialog, remove any stolen items you have, then break out their whips because you've been naughty ?

If your character is already trussed up in too many devious restraints or any that can't be stripped (quest ones or blocking ones), that could prevent this mod from triggering because it can't strip you and lock you up to start the ball rolling, so you'll just eventually get the "you got away" message.

Best moment yet: Doing some Thieves Guild quests in Riften, getting caught and pilloried... then Maven Black-Briar herself walks up and begins to lecture me on how hard she works to make an HONEST living and criminals like me give all women a bad reputation, before flaying me raw! Stunning hypocrisy ?

Hope you get it working, some great diversions from routine gameplay in here :D

Ok but I was in the midle of Whiterun stealing stuff everything according to the mod guidelines and nothing is happening.

Finding that some of the Zaz furniture does not allow a 3rd person view, I suspect this is an issue with Zaz 8 tho

Don't always ending up restrained... just paralysed and knocked about with the whip etc. Have force control back to player after event.

Can the stripping be done after the vigilantes confront you? It would be nice for them to say in their dialogue they are going to strip the player to humiliate them before actually doing it.

Either way, please remove the undressing animation, it makes no sense to suddenly stip yourself and wait for someone to turn up.

Why do they beat you with a branding iron? It's like using a monkey wrench to hammer a nail in. Other than the fact it would cause serious harm or death to be beaten that many times with a 2 - 3ft iron rod it would be better if they actually branded the player.

I like the ideas above about different levels of punishment. Low level could just be stripped and tied up or stripped and spanked (there are alread some decent OTK and Under arm spanking animations to use) for under 100g of items... Or something like that.

Also, the fee. Can I suggest changing this to compensation for your victims? It makes the vigilantes appear they are working for the good of the community rather than just issuing a beating and stealing your money, which they might just be doing but I would think they would like to give the impression they have altruistic motives.

Looking forward to updates whatever direction you go in, it's nice mod.

I looked, and the problem is "Zaz animation pack is not compatible with nexus mod mangaer" so how on earth do I download a mod without it? Youtube tutorials always use bs like rar, and i'm not about to install worthless space takers. HELP?