Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)

18 hours ago, tester86 said:

I too have never seen the birthday spankings. I have kept clicking the MCM and maybe onceonce or twice read spanking enables, or maybe spankers enabled and leveling up in the Bannered Mare surrounded by a half dozen women nothing has happened from level 1 to level 21. I'm assuming there is another mod that is conflicting but not sure what it could be.  

I just released an update that I believe will fix this.

2 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I just released an update that I believe will fix this.

I take it this update requires a clean save? Just uninstalling 1.1.3 and putting 1.1.4 in its place causes a CTD as soon as the loading screen clears and the player/world shows up onscreen, everything locks and it goes down in flames ?

11 minutes ago, S4WDU5T said:

I take it this update requires a clean save? Just uninstalling 1.1.3 and putting 1.1.4 in its place causes a CTD as soon as the loading screen clears and the player/world shows up onscreen, everything locks and it goes down in flames

Yes, there were some MCM changes so you need a clean save.

5 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Would this conflict with other mods that handle u in furniture like Devious Framework? (not the one Kimy has)

I don't think it would play nicely with Devious Framework.

It has a couple issues with Interactive BDSM but not too bad.

Works fine with Hearthfire Dungeons afaik.

1 minute ago, galgat said:

this is a very nice Idea, more need to be done with all of T.aras bondage furniture. I have not tried it yet, but and off on option in and MCM would probably be nice, you may already have that.

I will try it soon though,,Thank you so much.?

Yeah, the chance is fully customizable on a slider and can be disabled if you want.

7 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Yeah, the chance is fully customizable on a slider and can be disabled if you want.

Kool!

I have a personal mod I made that places bondage furniture all over skyrim, but I just made it so it would be available for mods that made use of such device's.  No scripting. your's looks very nice. with actual use of these item's.

If my Items do not over lap your's, as I did the same thing placing them in out of the way area's, and in some instances removing a firewood pile or some minor static item to make a place for them.

1 minute ago, galgat said:

Kool!

I have a personal mod I made that places bondage furniture all over skyrim, but I just made it so it would be available for mods that made use of such device's.  No scripting. your's looks very nice. with actual use of these item's. If my Items do not over lap your's, as I did the same thing placing them in out of the way area's, and in some instances removing a firewood pile of some minor static item to make a place for them.

If your items are from ZAP 8 and have the right keywords (zbffurniture) and are in valid (usable) locations, then this Mod should have no trouble finding them and using them. So you could very well get locked into some of your own placed furniture. ;)

53 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:
1 hour ago, S4WDU5T said:

I take it this update requires a clean save? Just uninstalling 1.1.3 and putting 1.1.4 in its place causes a CTD as soon as the loading screen clears and the player/world shows up onscreen, everything locks and it goes down in flames

Yes, there were some MCM changes so you need a clean save.

Confirmed, cleaned save and installed fresh and it's all working great, thank you! ?

18 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

If your items are from ZAP 8 and have the right keywords (zbffurniture) and are in valid (usable) locations, then this Mod should have no trouble finding them and using them. So you could very well get locked into some of your own placed furniture. ;)

Extra Kool! I did use zaz 8 for my placement.

Right now I am hung up on Starcraft2, A close friend Bought it for me, he wanted me to play it so badly..LOL.

I have made it through the Terran campaign, and am pretty far into the Hots campaign.  I swore I would never buy another Blizzard game after the mess they made of Diablo3, and I have not. He knew that, and so he bought it for me, so I have no reason not to play it. I did enjoy the first starcraft, and this one seems to have a pretty nice story, so for now other than it stomping on me a lot, I am enjoying it..

7 minutes ago, galgat said:

Extra Kool! I did use zaz 8 for my placement.

Right now I am hung up on Starcraft2, A close friend Bought it for me, he wanted me to play it so badly..LOL.

I have made it through the Terran campaign, and am pretty far into the Hots campaign.  I swore I would never buy another Blizzard game after the mess they made of Diablo3, and I have not. He knew that, and so he bought it for me, so I have no reason not to play it. I did enjoy the first starcraft, and this one seems to have a pretty nice story, so for now other than it stomping on me a lot, I am enjoying it..

I haven't played that myself but have heard it's quite good...

Personally, I'm working on making a platformer in game maker studio 2...

3 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I haven't played that myself but have heard it's quite good...

Personally, I'm working on making a platformer in game maker studio 2...

That sounds interesting, I remember using some game make program's years ago, that streamlined production of games, they were pretty good, but I seem to remember the player of my game had to own the same software.  I have done some thing's with UDK, but other than a few level's never got very far.

1 hour ago, galgat said:

That sounds interesting, I remember using some game make program's years ago, that streamlined production of games, they were pretty good, but I seem to remember the player of my game had to own the same software.  I have done some thing's with UDK, but other than a few level's never got very far.

Yeah, GM2 is very scripty, it has a custom language that is kind of similar to Java and C. It's quite powerful for 2D Dev, and can publish to many different platforms. It's not so great at 3D, but 3D is probably not advisable for indie stuff anyway... I've done some UDK and Unity stuff too, but to me 2D just makes more sense if you're solo or a small team. I've done some RPGMV stuff as well, it's not bad, you can do a decent RPG with it if you have some creativity, but, I kind of hate the battle system...

So yeah, just trying to get better and maybe do some real game dev instead of just modding...

24 minutes ago, deathknight25 said:

Is there a way I can have only female punishers

If you know CK you can hop in and change the fill conditions on the aliases, swap out the male to females. The quests all have the BFW prefix.

As it is right now, the spankers are all female so that will work for when you level. The others would be random unless modified.

1 hour ago, Tyrant99 said:

Yeah, GM2 is very scripty, it has a custom language that is kind of similar to Java and C. It's quite powerful for 2D Dev, and can publish to many different platforms. It's not so great at 3D, but 3D is probably not advisable for indie stuff anyway... I've done some UDK and Unity stuff too, but to me 2D just makes more sense if you're solo or a small team. I've done some RPGMV stuff as well, it's not bad, you can do a decent RPG with it if you have some creativity, but, I kind of hate the battle system...

So yeah, just trying to get better and maybe do some real game dev instead of just modding...

If you know CK you can hop in and change the fill conditions on the aliases, swap out the male to females. The quests all have the BFW prefix.

As it is right now, the spankers are all female so that will work for when you level. The others would be random unless modified.

Do I edit the flags for the scene or something else

I've ran into a wee bit of a problem or maybe not lol.  A vigilante got me for stealing even though I stole nothing or had any stolen item on me.  Then I was put is stocks and someone walked by knocking me out of the stocks .  I dont know if the stealing is set to start so often or if its a fluke.  So I restarted the area and it happened again.  This time my companion knocked me out of the X cross by trying to grope me as im being punished.   Its almost like I'm not being locked into devices. 

On 9/25/2018 at 5:46 AM, Not a Warlock said:

Can we get a no notification version? They really ruin it for me. I'd be happy with just a section of the MCM displaying the information if it's needed, a la "Is player wanted: Yes/No"

Yeah, I might make a toggle for it, not a bad idea.

4 hours ago, ptasockinit said:

I've ran into a wee bit of a problem or maybe not lol.  A vigilante got me for stealing even though I stole nothing or had any stolen item on me.  Then I was put is stocks and someone walked by knocking me out of the stocks .  I dont know if the stealing is set to start so often or if its a fluke.  So I restarted the area and it happened again.  This time my companion knocked me out of the X cross by trying to grope me as im being punished.   Its almost like I'm not being locked into devices. 

Do you have other Mods that are doing furniture stuff?

In this mod you'd be getting whipped, not groped.

2 hours ago, SamBooka said:

When and where are those birthday spankers supposed to show up cause still havent seen them. Clean save and all.

After you level up and assign the points in the perk screen, then you need to be in a busy area with at least 3 women nearby. I tested it before this last release and it seemed to be working fine. 

No I only have Display model.  No Prison overhaul or anything else like that.  As for the stealing goes.  I believe it might be the stone of barenziah that I just took out of  the Jarls room.  Maybe they are not groping but it looked like my companion went directly behind me and knelt down grabbing her butt.  I might be another mod IDK.  Anyway.  like the mod so far.  Keep up the awesome work.