Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)

22 minutes ago, Bobbert6996 said:

1. There are probably far more DDI scripts there than I need. If not accessed, they don't add weight to my save game, right? If they do, is there any way I can deduce what's not required?

The extra scripts shouldn't add weight to your save game. It's interesting that you needed them for my Mod though because here's an example of one of the functions that would potentially call a function from an external Mod:

Function BlockArousal()
if Game.GetModByName("SexlabAroused.esm") != 255
	Quest theQuest = Quest.GetQuest("sla_Framework")
	slaFrameworkscr SLA = (theQuest as slaFrameworkscr)
	SLA.SetActorArousalBlocked(PlayerRef, True)
EndIf	
EndFunction

So it should first evaluate whether that Mod is installed at all, and only if it is installed (not = to 255) would it look for the Quest from the outside Mod. - Maybe if I took the negative and did == 255 with an immediate return and an else or an elseif it would evaluate better?

It puzzles me a bit why it would presumably be evaluating the contents of an if statement that would have returned false in the first place, and the script contents of the if statement should only be run if it evaluated as true... Papyrus can do some funny things sometimes...

30 minutes ago, DomDate said:

2. This is wonderful work. Is there any way for you to incorporate the access to furniture as an idle? Or perhaps place whipping idles at the furniture? Or provide a spellbook for sending NPCs to furniture? All of that is beyond me. All I can think of is the wonderful nastiness I could incorporate for NPCs in my own mods. >:)

Putting NPCs in furniturevia maybe an idle, with a whipping idle for other NPCs would require script checks against empty furniture. Way beyond what I'm capable of.

I'm pretty sure this would all be possible, and I have a pretty good idea of how to make this all work. But, it would likely take some time and testing to work out some of the finer details...

29 minutes ago, S4WDU5T said:

Enjoying exploring what this has to offer, but I have to ask:  can we get some options for how long the punishment lasts? I'm seein' high 600- mid-700 second notifications like "punishment lasted 693.0284 seconds", which feels somewhat excessively long. I play with the timescale at 10 so maybe that's a factor in extended periods of just... sitting/hanging there post-punishment?

One note here is you can always wait an hour after the punishment to shorten the time a bit. I used game time here instead of real time or the wait utility, so you can get out of it a bit easier by just progressing game time. Similarly you can start the scene a bit faster by waiting an hour. Slow time scale would slow you down a bit, I think at timescale 10, 1hr game time = 6 realtime minutes, so that's where at least 180 of those extra seconds are coming from (360/20 because timescale 20 (default) would be 3 min. per game hour)...

I was hoping when they brought out the branding iron that they would actually "brand" (tattoo) a thief/criminal mark on you or something, lil disappointing they just whack you with that for awhile same as they did with the lash ?

I've thought about doing something like this for repeat offenders or thieves who have stolen a certain amount of value... Would have to look into suiting slave tats and whatnot.

Also, is there a setting somewhere for how long the lash marks endure? One of the Vigilante lines was something like "I'll leave you here for awhile so others can admire my artwork", but the lash mark "art" fades away a few seconds later, long before the time is up to be released. If the lash marks would remain for awhile maybe there could be a brief period of forced nudity/inability to re-dress after being released so the punishment for your thievery is on display for a bit ?

One thing that might help with getting the marks to last longer is setting a high number on the fDecalLifetime in the Skyrim.ini folder (the one in your Documents folder). 

For instance:

fDecalLifetime=2000.0000

There are some more decal settings in SkyrimPrefs.ini where you can boost max decals, max skin decals per actor, etc.

Just to add, a vampire girl suddenly and unexpectedly discovering she *was* near enough to a punishment place and would be delayed in returning to the Thieves Guild before sunrise, fantastic "hidden danger" element! ?

?

24 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

The extra scripts shouldn't add weight to your save game. It's interesting that you needed them for my Mod though because here's an example of one of the functions that would potentially call a function from an external Mod:

Function BlockArousal()
if Game.GetModByName("SexlabAroused.esm") != 255
	Quest theQuest = Quest.GetQuest("sla_Framework")
	slaFrameworkscr SLA = (theQuest as slaFrameworkscr)
	SLA.SetActorArousalBlocked(PlayerRef, True)
EndIf	
EndFunction

So it should first evaluate whether that Mod is installed at all, and only if it is installed (not = to 255) would it look for the Quest from the outside Mod. - Maybe if I took the negative and did == 255 with an immediate return and an else or an elseif it would evaluate better?

It puzzles me a bit why it would presumably be evaluating the contents of an if statement that would have returned false in the first place, and the script contents of the if statement should only be run if it evaluated as true... Papyrus can do some funny things sometimes...

I'm pretty sure this would all be possible, and I have a pretty good idea of how to make this all work. But, it would likely take some time and testing to work out some of the finer details...

To be honest, I don't even know what version of Python Skyrim uses. LOL  My script comprehension is newbie at best, as I'm an old fart and programming is not very like it was 35 years ago. I agree that your script looks good (for what that is worth). Is "theQuest" your own declaration?  If so, it might be too generic? I can't imagine someone else not using it at some time?

As for testing, I have a decently functioning mod space separate from the Skyrim world-space with only a couple of small scripts incorporated. I'd be happy to volunteer any testing that you need if it could bring about some of those ideas. :) I also have unmodded saved games at multiple points up until purchase of Breezehome. Default character, no leveling, no perks. Did it for cleanest test environment.

14 minutes ago, DomDate said:

To be honest, I don't even know what version of Python Skyrim uses. LOL  My script comprehension is newbie at best, as I'm an old fart and programming is not very like it was 35 years ago. I agree that your script looks good (for what that is worth). Is "theQuest" your own declaration?  If so, it might be too generic? I can't imagine someone else not using it at some time?

Luckily Papyrus is a localized language so all functions are self contained, you don't really have to worry about other scripts using the same functions.  - Other scripts using them would not hurt anything.

Need help,furniture doesnt work for me, i cant get into it, try reinstall zap still not working.
Here's My Load Order :

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm
ITortureFramework.esm
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
TrueEyes.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyB.esp
animal_mansion_redux.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
Aradia Cross Armor.esp
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
Seashell Bikini.esp
Honoka Maid.esp
Milker Movil Armor.esp
Vamp.esp
Osare Maid Outfit.esp
CumMesh.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Anal Torch.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
EstrusDwemer.esp
HDTTailsEquipable.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
Newmiller Succubus Bikini.esp
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
zDeadlyPleasures.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
Bondage Furniture World.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

6 hours ago, RandomInternetGuy_ said:

Hey OP,

does this mod also work with prison overhaul?

cheers

This question keeps coming up - check the OP FAQ section.

FAQ:

Q: Will this interfere with POP?

A: It shouldn't because none of the Furniture is placed in the same place as POP Furniture and if you are stealing stuff that results in a Bounty, it would not be handled in this Mod. (POP would handle it.) - This Mod will trigger events if you steal stuff that you would normally 'get away with'. (No Bounty).

Hi,

This mod give me a big lag in the begining of every sex scene, like after the scene start for 3s the lag begin - no moaning sound and I can't advance to the next stage for 10-15s, then it normal again. I'm sure it was caused by this mod because if I disable this mod everything works perfectly fine.

10 hours ago, Alfarelz said:

Thanks u so much, its work now.?

? So in order to actually run this mod (i. e. get an MCM, fire the scripts, get some events etc) while you don't have DDi installed, you still need to copy the DDi scripts into your scripts folder, but don't need DDi's esp installed/active, which is why technically DD is not a requirement - only, it actually is, because without DDi scripts, you get the furniture but not the function?

Now that's what I call clarity! ?

May I humbly suggest either

• a fitting update in the mod description or
  • an integration of the relevant DDi scripts into your mod's own scripts (provided you get permission) to avoid further confusion?

Pretty please? ❤️

1 minute ago, Starbrow65 said:

• an integration of the relevant DDi scripts into your mod's own scripts (provided you get permission) to avoid further confusion?

Would very highly *not* recommend packaging DDi's scripts with the mod itself - this almost always means the mod will cause very confusing technical issues with later DDi updates.  Many bug reports when the DD mods update have been due to users having 3rd party mods that modify or package DD scripts overwriting the updated scripts, breaking new functionality.

Hopefully there are options to have the *soft* DDi dependency be more soft so the mod runs properly without any DD files, but for now I think users installing the scripts manually is probably a safer option.  Those users won't notice any issues unless they later decide to add DD to their load orders and their mod organizers should notice the existing files in that case (since DDi doesn't package scripts in a .bsa).

2 hours ago, Starbrow65 said:

? So in order to actually run this mod (i. e. get an MCM, fire the scripts, get some events etc) while you don't have DDi installed, you still need to copy the DDi scripts into your scripts folder, but don't need DDi's esp installed/active, which is why technically DD is not a requirement - only, it actually is, because without DDi scripts, you get the furniture but not the function?

Now that's what I call clarity! ?

May I humbly suggest either

• a fitting update in the mod description or

Pretty please? ❤️

I'm not packaging anything from DD nor will I add it as a requirement.

It just turned out that people downloading DD Integration was a fix at the moment for some people who didn't have the scripts.

I'll take a look at localizing the scripts differently and designing the functions differently to create a truly soft sideways integration.

24 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

I'll take a look at localizing the scripts differently and designing the functions differently to create a truly soft sideways integration.

Sounds good. You see, I spent more hours than I actually had at my disposal trying to get your mod to run: reinstalling mods, deinstalling even more mods until I was down to the essentials (Skyrim, the DLCs, SkyUI, Sexlab, ZAP 8.0+, very little else, all on new games) - all without success. I admit I was a wee bit turned off when I learned that all that was for nothing because the mod apparently required scripts we never knew were being required. ?

Ah well - the joys of mod testing, eh? ?

And I do appreciate your work and your effort. Thank you for that.

1 hour ago, Doobydoob said:

Could i get some help? I don't know how to trigger the events. it always says "You are safe from justice" but i have stolen and i dont have a bounty? is it because i have a bounty in other areas?

Do you have any Devious Devices on you? Some devices prevent you from being punished (temporarily :) ).

5 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

Could i get some help? I don't know how to trigger the events. it always says "You are safe from justice" but i have stolen and i dont have a bounty? is it because i have a bounty in other areas?

Try the latest version, that issue may be gone.

4 hours ago, maxxxrude said:

I'm not getting any whipping or any punishment other than getting locked in the furniture. How long is this suppose to last there seems to be no end to it. she sit in one for 48 game hours with no way of escape.

It should take no more than 1-2 in game hours for scene to start. If it didn't something went wrong.

1 hour ago, Soaryne said:

Question.

Are you willing to make a patch for Perseids inns and Taverns?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25029

All this Mod needs is for BDSM Furniture to be placed.

To place them in Perseids Inns and Taverns, it would be a modification to that Mod. - One would need to get permissions from the author of that Mod to make those changes.

I don't see myself doing it. But, if you wanted to try to get permission and the Mod author gave you permission, then you could place ZAP 8 Furniture to your heart's content and even publish the adapted version and it would work with this Mod.