Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)

Great mod, it is always great to see mods using all of these zaz furnitures! I had some issues but to be honest didn't care that much for them, like in falkreath very low fps in the furniture when i try to leave or in the tavern of falkreath for some reason the bard is picked for a scene but keeps playing music for some time.
I hope this mod add more and more stuff and i would like to suggest some of them too.
Sexlab survival has an option when you pass near an npc naked, you get slapped,there is no animation but there is a message and sound.
Maybe you could add something like that also.
Also what i really wanted to see was something like that getting stripped mod did, where when you was naked the other npcs grope you and generally touch you sexually.
And also if it would be possible to add sexual scenes like an npc playing with a broom and your holes,without triggering a sexlab scene, so you would be still in the furniture.
And one last thing, if maybe you could add mini games for doing stuff, dogma's thief mod did that much and it felt good. Like a mini game to escape the furniture or to please the npc teasing you.
Thanks for the mod!

7 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Are you using the latest version?

Nope, still happening on 1.04, the Vigilante pulls out her branding whip and I waited for five minutes, and it is still on going.

I guess this mod is unstable, can't even save or skip time, crashes. Add something convenient for someone who checks out mods before they permanently add it to the mod list. The first whipping seems long and no way of skipping it.

Hi there :)

Interesting mod !!

I tried the 1.04 version with (A save game  after escaping Helgen ) .

In the smith's hose there was a message : "no furniture found nearby"

The message " the mannequin can only be used for armor " still appears but until now only in a custom hose.

After some smiting and trading my character leveled up.  my pc was "kidnapped"  Bound on the wheel at the water  of the Riverwood Lumber Mill . After ONE REAL HOUR the pc was still on bound on the wheel  ! Just bound there. no punish or teasing. (Fortunately  for me there is the world soccer championship :) )

This mot has very big potential. But i thing it need some time and work.

(To wait more then one or  hours without any action... nothing for me. )

Please add a mod menu menu

Thank you :)

4 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

I guess this isn t compatible with Devious Framework isn t it?

Also how does it work.

When you get arrested by stendarr does original Bounty remains for the other guards or not?

Probably not compatible with Devious Framework, but I haven't used that Mod in a long time as the leash game always seemed to cause issues.

This Mod doesn't touch the Bounty system, so any bounty you had before you will still have after.

2 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Great mod, it is always great to see mods using all of these zaz furnitures! I had some issues but to be honest didn't care that much for them, like in falkreath very low fps in the furniture when i try to leave or in the tavern of falkreath for some reason the bard is picked for a scene but keeps playing music for some time.

Can't do much about the exit furniture animations as that's just something built into ZAP. Thought about preventing Bards, but there's a bunch of furniture in Bard's College...

44 minutes ago, Shep67 said:

The message " the mannequin can only be used for armor " still appears but until now only in a custom hose.

The mannequin message is coming from another Mod. this will only look for Furniture with the zbfKeyword, do you have mannequins using that keyword in your home?

45 minutes ago, Shep67 said:

After some smiting and trading my character leveled up.  my pc was "kidnapped"  Bound on the wheel at the water  of the Riverwood Lumber Mill . After ONE REAL HOUR the pc was still on bound on the wheel  ! Just bound there. no punish or teasing. (Fortunately  for me there is the world soccer championship :) )

Will probably need to add something different for the large Water Wheels as the NPCs I'm guessing could not get 'aligned' to commence the scene. Will need to have something else happen with the big wheels.

19 minutes ago, Lollon said:

this may sound stupid, but is it currently compatible with Interactive BDSM mod?
great work so far

Don't know, why don't you test it out and tell me about it?

7 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Probably not compatible with Devious Framework, but I haven't used that Mod in a long time as the leash game always seemed to cause issues.

This Mod doesn't touch the Bounty system, so any bounty you had before you will still have after.

Can't do much about the exit furniture animations as that's just something built into ZAP. Thought about preventing Bards, but there's a bunch of furniture in Bard's College... 

The mannequin message is coming from another Mod. this will only look for Furniture with the zbfKeyword, do you have mannequins using that keyword in your home?

Will probably need to add something different for the large Water Wheels as the NPCs I'm guessing could not get 'aligned' to commence the scene. Will need to have something else happen with the big wheels.

Don't know, why don't you test it out and tell me about it?

I forgot to mention: With the free camera of SexLab i could see NPC's in the mill base. Maybe its a good idea :) 

And another suggestion. Sometimes there is a message in the top left corner with very very small letters. Like i should take my breath or i will draw . Something like that. Please make it bigger !!

Thank you.

i wish you success wit this mod !!

26 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Thought about preventing Bards, but there's a bunch of furniture in Bard's College...

Possibly worth trying to block bards from being selected if they are actively playing (I assume this would be something that could be detected such a named scene) as an alternative to blocking all bards - bards seem to be pretty difficult to control AI wise and are really good at breaking out of mod's control.  Probably their signing behavior is a high priority.  Issue of course would be if they could decide to start playing mid-punishment and wander off to sing you a song.

Also, possible idea would be to include some sort of fail-safe logic to the scenes, so if the NPCs get stuck/get killed by a dragon/shit happens the player isn't trapped.  Basically if the player is still in the scene after an unacceptably long time they "struggle out" and are released from the furniture and the aliases cleared. 

the mod still has some problems with non fresh saves. it resets all mcm settings, quests and inventory and sometimes teleports into a random inn. and on custom races makes heads dissapear, and disrupts wetfunction redux. 

20180622130520_1.thumb.jpg.1ae7bb627a05611e92db0e18c33ca94c.jpg

it also shows that some mods are not installed when i load up an old save even though i only added this mod

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Possibly worth trying to block bards from being selected if they are actively playing (I assume this would be something that could be detected such a named scene) as an alternative to blocking all bards - bards seem to be pretty difficult to control AI wise and are really good at breaking out of mod's control.  Probably their signing behavior is a high priority.  Issue of course would be if they could decide to start playing mid-punishment and wander off to sing you a song.

I looked into this, it's possible to detect Scenes, AI Packs, and even AI procedures... But it turns out to be a tangled mess in the CK so instead I will just prevent Bards from filling the Aliases for now. Hopefully nobody had their heart set on getting spanked by Lisette...

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Also, possible idea would be to include some sort of fail-safe logic to the scenes, so if the NPCs get stuck/get killed by a dragon/shit happens the player isn't trapped.  Basically if the player is still in the scene after an unacceptably long time they "struggle out" and are released from the furniture and the aliases cleared. 

I'm working on a global timer, should have something for next release.

Just now, Shion11 said:

the mod still has some problems with non fresh saves. it resets all mcm settings, quests and inventory and sometimes teleports into a random inn. and on custom races makes heads dissapear, and disrupts wetfunction redux. 

Pretty sure none of that is possible with my Mod.

Teleport to random inn? Nope.

Interresting mod ^^ 

If we dream a few this mod could be have another feature in the future : a new conclusion for Sexlab Defeat. If you lose a battle ennemies could do the same on your PC. Rape, knockout, teleport in a random place when torture... :D

58 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Anybody interested in helping out with some dialogue and flavor texts?

I need a lot of them lol...

I can help. :)

I am currently working on testing out this mod. Did you have a script chart or did you just want some suggestions thrown at ya? ?

I have some blog posts if you want kind of a sample of my writing styles. Were you looking for something lighter like the first few blogs? or darker like the last one?

13 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

I can help. :)

I am currently working on testing out this mod. Did you have a script chart or did you just want some suggestions thrown at ya? ?

I have some blog posts if you want kind of a sample of my writing styles. Were you looking for something lighter like the first few blogs? or darker like the last one?

Thanks for the offer. :classic_smile:

I'll send you a PM with some more details to see if it interests you.

I notice that your spelling and punctuation are quite good, so that's a big plus! :thumbsup:

Hi everyone, is it possible to interact with the supplies outside arrest and punishment? If yes it means that I have a problem, I see the bondages stuff in the hostels, cities etc but I can not use them and when I walk in the city there is a notification that says "no furniture nearby", I could join the list of my esp if that can help to solve the problem,

thank you in advance friends

1 hour ago, pinkpunkt said:

I got caught for thivery in Whiterun at the chair near Heimskr. Now he and a guard are simultaneously sitting on my lap. I got newest version.

What a coincidence, this chair is the only place where I've tried this mod. I ran into the issue where the actors were stuck, but I had to wait 1 hour, then wait another hour and the mod automatically moved the actors to the chair and everything went as intended.

I am trying out the mod and I love the bondage furniture placement.

The other part of the mod seriousely needs an MCM to turn things off or hold back. (and set the bounty, and debug) When running it with other script heavy mods that check aliases all the time, it gets bogged down and it takes ages to run through properly. 

Would be nice to have just the furniture placement as a standalone. I was looking for somthing like this for ages.

Love the idea of random punishment, sofar only ME does it, but it also (less than more) has same problems.

Really like this one. Only MAJOR things IMO:

No MCM to allow some control over aspects ( IE What really could be considered ' stolen ' OR at the very least turn off Birthday girls spanking maybe. ) The only issues I ve had actually causing problems are the birthday girls interfered with other scenes x2. An arrest by PoP and SD+ Thugs.

It's to much that EVERY single item even if unseen and a successful 'steal' gets you tagged for vigilante justice. You literally cannot take a potatoe from a lone room with no one around in sneak mode without getting tagged. ?

Still a fun mod and staying in my play atm. :) 

On a side note. If your using Frostfall, the punishment items are not always by a heat source. Rescue did function after scene. :) 

9 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

Really like this one. Only MAJOR things IMO:

No MCM to allow some control over aspects ( IE What really could be considered ' stolen ' OR at the very least turn off Birthday girls spanking maybe. ) The only issues I ve had actually causing problems are the birthday girls interfered with other scenes x2. An arrest by PoP and SD+ Thugs.

It's to much that EVERY single item even if unseen and a successful 'steal' gets you tagged for vigilante justice. You literally cannot take a potatoe from a lone room with no one around in sneak mode without getting tagged. ?

Still a fun mod and staying in my play atm. :) 

On a side note. If your using Frostfall, the punishment items are not always by a heat source. Rescue did function after scene. :) 

Thx for the feedback, I'll look into some of this stuff. :classic_smile:

5 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

Have to agree with this. It's a fun mod, the furniture placement is good where I've seen it, and it's really nice that it works with furniture put into the world by other mods / jaxons positioner, etc. As it stands though, there's really no incentive to steal if there's no chance of getting away with it. I stole a cabbage from the sleeping giant inn in the dead of night and hadn't even made it out of Riverwood before I was apprehended and the offending cabbage confiscated. The scene and punishment worked perfectly, it was just maybe a bit of an overreaction considering the scale of the crime, haha.

A percentage chance to trigger vigilantes based on the value of the stolen item (maybe 0% for items under 25g, rising to maybe 25% for high value items, 2000g+?) would add danger to thievery without making it totally impossible. Alternatively a 48 hour grace period before the vigilantes activate to give you half a chance to either stash or fence the stolen loot, and a lesser/alternate punishment if you're then caught without any stolen goods on your person could be a way to keep things interesting. Maybe throw in a bit of randomness on the length of the grace period so you can never be completely sure you're safe until the stolen property is off our hands.

Anyway, thanks very much for the work you've put in on this mod. I'll be very interested to see where it goes. It's just a little too punishing right now for a thief playthrough.

23 minutes ago, RetroGray said:

Have to agree with this. It's a fun mod, the furniture placement is good where I've seen it, and it's really nice that it works with furniture put into the world by other mods / jaxons positioner, etc. As it stands though, there's really no incentive to steal if there's no chance of getting away with it. I stole a cabbage from the sleeping giant inn in the dead of night and hadn't even made it out of Riverwood before I was apprehended and the offending cabbage confiscated. The scene and punishment worked perfectly, it was just maybe a bit of an overreaction considering the scale of the crime, haha.

A percentage chance to trigger vigilantes based on the value of the stolen item (maybe 0% for items under 25g, rising to maybe 25% for high value items, 2000g+?) would add danger to thievery without making it totally impossible. Alternatively a 48 hour grace period before the vigilantes activate to give you half a chance to either stash or fence the stolen loot, and a lesser/alternate punishment if you're then caught without any stolen goods on your person could be a way to keep things interesting. Maybe throw in a bit of randomness on the length of the grace period so you can never be completely sure you're safe until the stolen property is off our hands.

Anyway, thanks very much for the work you've put in on this mod. I'll be very interested to see where it goes. It's just a little too punishing right now for a thief playthrough.

Yup, I like this mod, too. But for the love of cabbage... hihi

25 minutes ago, RetroGray said:

I stole a cabbage from the sleeping giant inn in the dead of night and hadn't even made it out of Riverwood before I was apprehended and the offending cabbage confiscated.

2 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

Yup, I like this mod, too. But for the love of cabbage... hihi

lol... I'll add an MCM option so you guys will have a chance of getting away with stealing your precious cabbage. :classic_laugh: