Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)

6 hours ago, nigwriter said:

Right...so....if I were to place bondage furniture around via Jaxton Positioner it might work?  Will experiment and report.

This mod looks fantastic, but Zap 8 is simply too much of a FNIS hog.

It might work, I'm not sure, interesting experiment anyways...

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

-found again mistakes inside my skyrim installation, I´ll completely create a NEW install-on a different installation this mod is working. I think, that also my script-problem has to do with this installation...skyrim will be from scratch renewed now.

It's a strange issue in your case because I sent you some of the pre-processing stuff in this Mod before I even released it. - The 'undressing' before entering Furniture was part of that.

You reported then that it was working at least 80% of the time for you and you commented on the undress animation etc. - The interesting thing is, the scripts and functionality for that part of the Mod never really changed, but you later said that it was 'blocking ZAP activation', where previously it had all been working for you. So this was kind of strange and maybe you do have something that changed in your installation between when you were testing early versions of this Mod and now...

Anyway, I took the 'pre-processing' stuff out at the moment because it isn't essential to the Mod functioning currently. However, the framework is still there for the pre-processing to reactivate it later because the possibilities for what can be done make it really powerful. Literally anything could be done upon activation of Furniture because it 'replaces' Furniture activation in the base game, it could start Scenes, Quests, Magic Effects, Scripts, etc. and all before 'event onsit' gets called! - But I had only scratched the surface of the possibilities so far...

Thanks for the continued updates. The mod gets better and better!

I've been doing a bit of playtesting since a couple of times a scene stalled out on me. (latest version 1.12, new game/clean save)

To test I stole some low-value items, waited a while in an area with no furniture, then entered a building with zap furniture and NPCs. Vigilante scene starts roughly 5 seconds after loading the autosave.

In roughly 30 tests with several different pieces of furniture the scene always worked when there were 2 vigilantes and the intro dialogue ended with "I'm actually kind of excited! Let's seize her stolen goods and get started!" or with one vigilante when the intro dialogue ended with "First, I'll take back whatever stolen goods you have on you, then some corporal punishment is in order!"

The scene always failed with one vigilante when the intro dialogue ended with "At least you're good for practicing my cane strokes on! I'm going to hit as hard as I can and aim for your most sensitive spots Bitch!". In this case the NPC would immediately return to their normal sandboxing after saying the line. No stolen items confiscated, no punishment occurred. 

This might be unique to my load order (Immersive citizens could be messing with the AI for a start) but it was 100% reliable in my testing.

(not intended to be an insult to your mod, btw, I think the mod is great. Just doing a bit of bug hunting)

1 hour ago, RetroGray said:

Thanks for the continued updates. The mod gets better and better!

I've been doing a bit of playtesting since a couple of times a scene stalled out on me. (latest version 1.12, new game/clean save)

To test I stole some low-value items, waited a while in an area with no furniture, then entered a building with zap furniture and NPCs. Vigilante scene starts roughly 5 seconds after loading the autosave.

In roughly 30 tests with several different pieces of furniture the scene always worked when there were 2 vigilantes and the intro dialogue ended with "I'm actually kind of excited! Let's seize her stolen goods and get started!" or with one vigilante when the intro dialogue ended with "First, I'll take back whatever stolen goods you have on you, then some corporal punishment is in order!"

The scene always failed with one vigilante when the intro dialogue ended with "At least you're good for practicing my cane strokes on! I'm going to hit as hard as I can and aim for your most sensitive spots Bitch!". In this case the NPC would immediately return to their normal sandboxing after saying the line. No stolen items confiscated, no punishment occurred. 

This might be unique to my load order (Immersive citizens could be messing with the AI for a start) but it was 100% reliable in my testing.

(not intended to be an insult to your mod, btw, I think the mod is great. Just doing a bit of bug hunting)

Thanks, detailed reports like this actually help a lot.

Everything was working fine on my end for that Scene, and I checked and couldn't find any errors. But, when I looked at the uploaded files, there was one script missing that didn't get included in the upload, so that's why it didn't work for you.

I released a new version and the missing script is included, so it should fix that Scene.

I am having an issue were the free camera does not activate automatically  for the upside down hanging from the elevated wheel.  I am stuck looking at a clipped view of my characters back. When I activate the free camera manually, with the numpad 3 button, the scene text does not display or update.

Hi, just found this mod and it looks interesting.  I saw some discussion around locking out the player while any devious devices are equipped, but I didn't follow all of it, so I'll ask.

Is it truly necessary to lock the player character for wearing "soft" devices like a collar, cuffs, or corset?  These do not affect animations, so the furniture and scenes should play out fine.  Even gloves and boots should be all right if the player is okay with possible minor alignment issues, which is far better than being DD locked.  I ask because some follower mods will have the player character wearing a Devious collar on a long term basis, if not permanently.  It would be a shame for people to miss out on the bulk of what this mod offers because of that.  (Do the vigilantes really care if a person is wearing arm cuffs or a collar?  Here's a thief we caught who deserves punishment, so let's do it!) 

How about an MCM option to exclude the non-heavy bondage devices from consideration?  People who choose that option will accept any animation consequences. 

My game is closing out when I get to close to riverwood. I ported the game to se, and it seems to work fine other than that. This is the only mod I'm loading up and testing. Fnis mo errors pr warning. I'm going to try and remove furniture to see if that helps.

Yeah man I figured it out. One of the bondage furniture pieces didn't get along with se, I'll PM you the exact piece. Maybe it just needs to be moved a little? I'll also post it in the comments section as well as send you the se version when in done

This Mod was never specifically made compatible with SE. I don't have SE so am not able to test it's functionality. If you look at the download page, you will see that the current status of SE compatible = No.

Also, if you are using ZAP 8, I believe there is now a ZAP 8 version that has been ported to SE, so if there is any chance for it to work, you would most likely need the SE version of ZAP 8.

1 hour ago, Tyrant99 said:

This Mod was never specifically made compatible with SE. I don't have SE so am not able to test it's functionality. If you look at the download page, you will see that the current status of SE compatible = No.

Also, if you are using ZAP 8, I believe there is now a ZAP 8 version that has been ported to SE, so if there is any chance for it to work, you would most likely need the SE version of ZAP 8.

I'm planning on making a personal conversion and sharing it with you. I've converted a lot of mods, and this one seems possible. The only thing failing me right now is furniture. Worse case scenario I could remove the furniture. I have other mods that puts furniture up. I know I didn't do a proper installation of zaz. Didn't change it because I never had any problems. I mostly want to use in in conjunction with a mod I'm working on called wildchainbeast. Of course not publicly without permission, just testing the waters.

How do you get the birthday spankers to appear? I've tried two different toons, including starting a new one from scratch. I've enabled spankers, (though I think it should toggle an X or something on the MCM menu instead of just saying "spankers enabled" in the upper left hand corner of the screen when you exit the MCM menu.) and even after leveling from level 1 to 11 not a single time has a spanker appeared. Am I missing something?  Any help would be appreciated.  

I like the idea of this mod, but it seems like I am constantly being stopped by vigilants and how is stealing detected because if no on see's you stealing you still get tracked by vigilants for stealing.

18 minutes ago, Risamei said:

I like the idea of this mod, but it seems like I am constantly being stopped by vigilants and how is stealing detected because if no on see's you stealing you still get tracked by vigilants for stealing.

You can change how likely it is for you to get caught in the MCM.

Mages have enchanted items so they can be detected when they're stolen.

On 6/21/2018 at 6:54 PM, Tyrant99 said:

Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)

View File

Q: Will this interfere with POP?

A: It shouldn't because none of the Furniture is placed in the same place as POP Furniture and if you are stealing stuff that results in a Bounty, it would not be handled in this Mod. (POP would handle it.) - This Mod will trigger events if you steal stuff that you would normally 'get away with'. (No Bounty).

May i ask what on earth you mean? What kind of theft do you not get a bounty on your head? Last time I checked stealing a letter, which is worth 0 gold, gets you a bounty on your head...

17 minutes ago, AaAShmo said:

May i ask what on earth you mean? What kind of theft do you not get a bounty on your head? Last time I checked stealing a letter, which is worth 0 gold, gets you a bounty on your head...

There are 3 ways.
1. You took someones sweetroll unseen what may trigger the WE event with the bounty hunters.
2. if a container contains items you're allowed to take and some you're not allowed to, taking all is not considered stealing.

3. You killed the last eyewitness.

There's sort of a fourth one were you flee to another hold where guards don't care.

2 minutes ago, CGi said:

There are 3 ways.
1. You took someones sweetroll unseen what trigger the WE events with the bounty hunters.
2. if a container contains items you're allowed to take and some you're not allowed to, taking all is not considered stealing.

3. You killed the last eyewitness.

Thank you, you are very helpful!

3 minutes ago, AaAShmo said:

Also... What exactly happens? Say you steal shoes and no one sees, are they just supposed to fight you till you surrender? And when do they come, after a minute?

The Bounty Hunter event does not always trigger and they actually kill your toon unless you surrender by holstering your weapon or using mods.
And how long it takes for them to find you depends on where you are so sometimes the event can even time out because they didn't manage to get to you.