Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)

7 minutes ago, DomDate said:

I'm not sure if this is at all helpful, but I encountered the same issue with POP (No MCM) immediately after it became stand-alone. Every version since has not worked correctly, including clean installs.

Thanks for your efforts in any case. Hopefully someday I will find a trouble free mod, or a mod elimination that allows my character to get their ass properly beat. ;) 

Yeah, POP MCM should work fine for you too, I've never had an issue with it. There's nothing in the design of POP or my Mod that would prevent the MCM from working. Since you're having this MCM not showing up problem with more than one Mod, perhaps you have some other Mod that is interfering, such as doing excessive script polling or creating papyrus bloat that is preventing other Mods from functioning correctly.

How big are your log files?

6 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

Fair enough.  But.  Problem is the creator of this ZAP 8, in their 'wisdom', has made it a Mega DL......and short of paying up dosh, Mega tends to restrict people to way less than 358MB or so.  I couldn't DL it, as I get a message I have exceeded Mega's rather Scrooge like DL fee limits.....despite the fact I hardly use Mega!   Which says everything.   I guess he now badly needs money for his various legal battles, but even so.......I bet he's a few million ahead of you or me in the Bank lol!!!

This, of course, is no fault of yours.  Maybe we need to see LL encouraging authors not to link a LL DL to Mega for future?

I've only been watching this and haven't put in ZAP 8, but I did just go and download it. No asking for any money whatsoever. I copy pasted the link, it asked for the decryption key, I copy pasted that, hit download through browser and it was done. No issues, and no asking for money, so I'm not sure what you are seeing.

Transitioning from zap 7 to zap 8 was painless

SLAV works so it passed the test for me

But ...my animation count just went throught the roof

From no zap to zap 7.0 = 842 mores animations

From no zap to zap 8.0 = 1665 more animations

Dang it ! At least everything seem to work and cohabit well :)

Now let's try those thief traps

Well.... I stripped out all of my mods, then installed these mods back in again after playing mod free until completing training for dragon born status. I used MO and loot, installing each mod separately, and saved in game each time:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Heels Sound.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon (All Styles).esp
FNIS.esp
FISS.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Bondage Furniture World.esp

Your mod loads now. I get an MCM menu. I get notices saying I'm not wanted for any crimes. I set the percentage to 1%. I enable birthday spankings.

I don't get spanked when I level. No vigilantes appear no matter how much I steal. I'm at my wit's end here.

34 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Did you fully run FNIS for ZAP 8?

Yup. But I'll do it again. Could an ENB cause this? It's the only thing that doesn't appear in the list (although I don't see how it could. Short of that, it may be problem with my Skyrim install itself (I've never made direct changes or additions to the original install save what the ENB requires) or maybe I need to re-download Sexlab? I am so stuck.

**EDIT**

I just deleted everything in my FNIS overwrite folder and ran FNIS again. No change.

7 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

I doubt ENB would cause it, it's mainly just for memory optimization.

Are Sexlab scenes working OK for you?

Zero issues with any MOD posted in the first loadorder list I provided in post #113. Everything is working except this. I don't think this is an issue with your mod. I'm just stuck as to why only this mod won't fully initiate. Everything works in it (except using the "E" interaction key on a piece of furniture), right up until I steal something. Then messages from the mod stop appearing and nothing happens.

I'm going to try running ZAZ's built in test function, to ensure that those anims are working.

5 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Is FISS actually needed in your load order?

Not with the current modlist, no. Loaded it out of habit (But also cleaned folder to default). I'll try removing it.

I've tried out ZaZ's built in test system, under the Sexlab category, all of the anims load and run normally. However, the "run anim" option does not appear (with applicable filter enabled) for any other categories.

25 minutes ago, DomDate said:

Zero issues with any MOD posted in the first loadorder list I provided in post #113. Everything is working except this. I don't think this is an issue with your mod. I'm just stuck as to why only this mod won't fully initiate. Everything works in it (except using the "E" interaction key on a piece of furniture), right up until I steal something. Then messages from the mod stop appearing and nothing happens.

I'm going to try running ZAZ's built in test function, to ensure that those anims are working.

Two things that may help:

1. use the console command "coc zbftestzone" to move to the ZAP 8 test cell - make sure your character animates properly in the furniture there.
  2. Post a papyrus log - your issues sound like scripting problems, and your logs my show if you are having serious issues unrelated to the mod.

20 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Is FISS actually needed in your load order?

Removing Fiss didn't help.

8 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

1. use the console command "coc zbftestzone" to move to the ZAP 8 test cell - make sure your character animates properly in the furniture there.
  2. Post a papyrus log - your issues sound like scripting problems, and your logs my show if you are having serious issues unrelated to the mod.

Thank you, I'll try your suggestions.

42 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Ok, sortof-maybe getting somewhere?

Without this mod installed, in zbftestzone everything works perfectly.

With this mod installed, nothing in zbftestzone works.

With this mod installed, the following errors are reported:

Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file

Cannot open store for class "zadlibs", missing file?

Cannot open store for class "slaframeworkscr", missing file?

Then a slew of errors and warnings which appear to be linked to the above issues.

Insights anyone?

9 minutes ago, DomDate said:

Cannot open store for class "zadlibs", missing file?

Cannot open store for class "slaframeworkscr", missing file?

Those are scripts for Devious Device Integration and Sexlab Aroused. It should be a soft integration and check if they're installed.

Grab the latest version and replace this script:

BFWFurnitureCheckerQuestScript.pex

Let me know if that works.

2 hours ago, DomDate said:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Heels Sound.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm

just some ideas (okey more shots in the dark^^)

- maybe using USLEEP instead of the old patches help?

- try this load order:

Heels Sound.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

because sometimes it helps to sort the masters like in the mods added:

Masters for Bondage Furniture World.esp:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Dawnguard.esm
02  Dragonborn.esm
03  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
04  ZaZAnimationPack.esm

and hope you didnt overwrite your XPMSE

guess Reesewows idea with a LOG file would help most

18 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Those are scripts for Devious Device Integration and Sexlab Aroused. It should be a soft integration and check if they're installed.

Grab the latest version and replace this script:

BFWFurnitureCheckerQuestScript.pex

Let me know if that works.

I was already using the latest version of your mod. :)

I won't use anything DD related. Funny as it sounds, in the real world I've been a practicing Dom for almost 30 years, so spending long periods of the game bound, eventually starts to piss me off. I'm good with pain, just not being dominated... I'm no switch. ;)

I'm afraid that the overwrite did not help at all.

18 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

just some ideas (okey more shots in the dark^^)

- maybe using USLEEP instead of the old patches help?

- try this load order:

Heels Sound.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

because sometimes it helps to sort the masters like in the mods added:

Masters for Bondage Furniture World.esp:

Hide contents

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Dawnguard.esm
02  Dragonborn.esm
03  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
04  ZaZAnimationPack.esm

and hope you didnt overwrite your XPMSE

guess Reesewows idea with a LOG file would help most

Thank you. If all else fails, I'll try that - but since the script is making a call for something that should be soft, it's likely something in the script itself.

It seems I'm the only person on LL that doesn't use DD. LOL

Well you could try grabbing Sexlab Aroused and Devious Device Integration and drop the scripts from those Mods into your scripts folder. You don't have to use the Mods or activate the .ESP / .ESM, but it would at least get rid of the missing scripts issue if that's causing some problem somehow.

3 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Well you could try grabbing Sexlab Aroused and Devious Device Integration and drop the scripts from those Mods into your scripts folder. You don't have to use the Mods or activate the .ESP / .ESM, but it would at least get rid of the missing scripts issue if that's causing some problem somehow.

I'll install Aroused (I only did not, to focus on discovering the problem). As for DDI, I could do that.

Question: Could I drop those scripts into your script folder and save myself some additional HD space?

Sorry to be the guy to find a bug. :(

1 hour ago, Tyrant99 said:

All you would need is the scripts, don't need the full install.

Thank you so much for letting me pick your brain!

That did the trick! :)

A couple of questions?

1. There are probably far more DDI scripts there than I need. If not accessed, they don't add weight to my save game, right? If they do, is there any way I can deduce what's not required?

2. This is wonderful work. Is there any way for you to incorporate the access to furniture as an idle? Or perhaps place whipping idles at the furniture? Or provide a spellbook for sending NPCs to furniture? All of that is beyond me. All I can think of is the wonderful nastiness I could incorporate for NPCs in my own mods. >:)

Putting NPCs in furniturevia maybe an idle, with a whipping idle for other NPCs would require script checks against empty furniture. Way beyond what I'm capable of.

7 minutes ago, DomDate said:

Thank you so much for letting me pick your brain!

That did the trick! :)

A couple of questions?

1. There are probably far more DDI scripts there than I need. If not accessed, they don't add weight to my save game, right? If they do, is there any way I can deduce what's not required?

2. This is wonderful work. Is there any way for you to incorporate the access to furniture as an idle? Or perhaps place whipping idles at the furniture? Or provide a spellbook for sending NPCs to furniture? All of that is beyond me. All I can think of is the wonderful nastiness I could incorporate for NPCs in my own mods. >:)

Putting NPCs in furniturevia maybe an idle, with a whipping idle for other NPCs would require script checks against empty furniture. Way beyond what I'm capable of.

Just having the scripts in your install folder will do nothing, they need to be loaded by a mod to affect your save game.

Enjoying exploring what this has to offer, but I have to ask:  can we get some options for how long the punishment lasts? I'm seein' high 600- mid-700 second notifications like "punishment lasted 693.0284 seconds", which feels somewhat excessively long. I play with the timescale at 10 so maybe that's a factor in extended periods of just... sitting/hanging there post-punishment? ?

I was hoping when they brought out the branding iron that they would actually "brand" (tattoo) a thief/criminal mark on you or something, lil disappointing they just whack you with that for awhile same as they did with the lash ?

Also, is there a setting somewhere for how long the lash marks endure? One of the Vigilante lines was something like "I'll leave you here for awhile so others can admire my artwork", but the lash mark "art" fades away a few seconds later, long before the time is up to be released. If the lash marks would remain for awhile maybe there could be a brief period of forced nudity/inability to re-dress after being released so the punishment for your thievery is on display for a bit ?

Just to add, a vampire girl suddenly and unexpectedly discovering she *was* near enough to a punishment place and would be delayed in returning to the Thieves Guild before sunrise, fantastic "hidden danger" element! ?

TreeBind50.thumb.jpg.339573d9f26547987204cd83ccb0004d.jpg

Thank you for the work on this, definitely looking forward to seeing more! ?