Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)

Hi folks, I have a question and a contribution.

First off, has anyone tried disabling the Devious Devices lockout code? I never really liked that feature, and it seems like with the possible exception of things like armbinders it is really overkill in terms of how its implemented. 

Second, if anyone here uses Ultimate College of Winterhold, you may have noticed that the DFW furniture in the Hall of Countenance is a mess of overlapping statics. I made the attached file to resolve it as best as I could. It also includes a fallback script to address an issue I was having where the UCOW changes to the vanilla barrels in the Hall of Countenance weren't sticking.

Hall of Countenance Fixes - UCOW + BFW.zip

• 5 weeks later...

I was doing testing yesterday and a birthday spanking scene triggered where my character was placed in furniture that was overwritten by enhanced solitude and thus the scene could not progress as the npcs could not get to me. Is there a way to remove bondage furniture to stop things like that happenning or at least exclude towns from triggering certain scenes?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I did a lot of trouble shooting and came close to having this mod work for me. The furniture is placed, the vigilantes get me, then they put me in the furniture. They make a speech, then they start (trying) to whip me. The event goes for a fixed period of time, and then they take my money and it ends. All of that works.

What doesn't work:

-AI pathing makes it very difficult for them not to just get stuck staring at my character.

-If I press any press any button my character exits the furniture but stays "stuck". Just stands there taking it. All of the pathing issues disappear when this happens though.

-If I wait for 1 hour while in the furniture, time passes normally but the above problem happens too.

-At the end, my character exits the furniture and stays stuck until I wait for 1 hour.

Aside from the pathing, it feels like there's a setting that I'm just not using right, but I've checked the MCM for this mod and ZAP 8. Nothing worked.

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Edited by rainbowgasm
This sounded like I'm working on this mod, I'm not.

2 issues solved since last post.

Pathing problems were reduced to almost nothing when I installed this mod:

I also uninstalled Ultimate Combat, it causes your character to "flinch" out of furniture when struck and is pretty much incompatible. There's an MCM option to disable this in Ultimate combat too and it might work just as well but I got rid of the whole thing since I'm still having one last problem.

The only problem I have left is being able to "leave" furniture mid caning. If you press any key on the keyboard, you can "get up". You will still be stuck in place and the caning will continue, it's just an immersion break.

In the ZAP MCM, player control centre, I found that before caning begins, player movement and activate are both set to "No". After the caning begins, these both turn to "Yes". These aren't "settings" that I can configure, they just tell you how it is. If anyone can tell me why it is, I might be able to figure out what to add or remove next, and I would appreciate that.

3 minutes ago, rainbowgasm said:

2 issues solved since last post.

Pathing problems were reduced to almost nothing when I installed this mod:

I also uninstalled Ultimate Combat, it causes your character to "flinch" out of furniture when struck and is pretty much incompatible. There's an MCM option to disable this in Ultimate combat too and it might work just as well but I got rid of the whole thing since I'm still having one last problem.

The only problem I have left is being able to "leave" furniture mid caning. If you press any key on the keyboard, you can "get up". You will still be stuck in place and the caning will continue, it's just an immersion break.

In the ZAP MCM, player control centre, I found that before caning begins, player movement and activate are both set to "No". After the caning begins, these both turn to "Yes". These aren't "settings" that I can configure, they just tell you how it is. If anyone can tell me why it is, I might be able to figure out what to add or remove next, and I would appreciate that.

this is all just old and broken, nothing in the MCM is really useful. 
it took me MONTHS to find out what broke me out of Zap Furniture... it was.... joke in itself: ZAP ITEMS!

So make sure you dont have zap items equiped when you are in furniture. the way they are scripted mess with the player controls somehow.

other than that it might also be that This mods scripts are not sufficient to keep you in furniture (wrong way to disable controls). I m still in the process of trying to prevent mods from fucking up zap furnitures and I came to the conclusion, that it is just impossible. 
For that reason I am rebuilding my Naked Defeat mod to work without Furnitures (as statics like in the gameworld or this mod) and instead use Animations with AnimObjects (like the chair or bed in sex scenes).

In theory Zap could also be rebuilt to work like that, swapping the furniture with an idle on activate, but I doubt that such a thing would be implemented :(

On 12/23/2021 at 1:57 PM, Nymra said:

this is all just old and broken, nothing in the MCM is really useful. 
it took me MONTHS to find out what broke me out of Zap Furniture... it was.... joke in itself: ZAP ITEMS!

So make sure you dont have zap items equiped when you are in furniture. the way they are scripted mess with the player controls somehow.

other than that it might also be that This mods scripts are not sufficient to keep you in furniture (wrong way to disable controls). I m still in the process of trying to prevent mods from fucking up zap furnitures and I came to the conclusion, that it is just impossible. 
For that reason I am rebuilding my Naked Defeat mod to work without Furnitures (as statics like in the gameworld or this mod) and instead use Animations with AnimObjects (like the chair or bed in sex scenes).

In theory Zap could also be rebuilt to work like that, swapping the furniture with an idle on activate, but I doubt that such a thing would be implemented :(

Thanks! It sucks that the last problem can't be solved, but that also means I don't have to do anything about it.

Small differences are: No ZAP items equipped and this still happens, but you can avoid it by just not pressing anything.

Edited by rainbowgasm
  • 1 month later...
On 9/8/2021 at 8:49 PM, Termmy said:

Why when I get caught they are just staring at me and not do anything, how to make them spank me.

Where you ever able to resolve this? I am having the same issue. Get locked in a device and one or no people show up and just stand there. Tried the wait 1 hour about a dozen times. Tried the no collision mod. I see a lot of people had similar problems but no one seems to have solved it

• 1 month later...

Doesn't work. Uninstalling.

I keep getting busted for thievery only ...I haven't stolen anything. No items in inventory with the 'red hand' and on the statistics tab for crime "items stolen' sits at zero. In the grand scheme of my installed mods not worth bothering to figure out.

Better luck to the rest of you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I was busted for thievery, and after being whipped and being fine 100 coins, I have been kept on the wall for more than 24 hours.  Is this normal, or was it a glitch? 

If it is normal, how long am I supposed to be kept as a poisoner?

Thanks.

this mod is cool, if it is developed further what I would like to see is:

trigger this based on slutty behaviour as measured by other mods - lewd behaviour, nudity, whorish reputation. 

also trigger it for low grade POP stuff, like if you have a minor bounty under the threshhold level the townsfolk submit you to this stuff instead of prison, clears some bounty in that hold but thanks to other mods like sex rep you might get some bad reputation or gossip just for being punished 

EDIT

I would also like it if the mod scenes triggers with a showdown conversation instead of just what happens now where I freeze in place and my clothes fall off and then a local vagrant accosts me lol. it sometimes takes 2 minutes for someone to come along who was supposed to be responsible for this happening

a showdown where you get to try and talk or threaten or promise your way out of it would be good, 

also if it only triggered when you were caught in the act of stealing, instead of just having a stolen thing in your backpack

Edited by NotKinkyEnough
more info
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It works, in a strange way. If I get cought I get trapped and nothing happens, so I go into console, type coc whiterun, wait a few hours and someone comes and whips me for an eternity and thats it. Cant move, just endless beating, well I gaveup after 5 min IRL and uninstalled the mod. Need some work I guess or Im just stupid.

I have never completed skyrim, got 780 hours in this game, my problem is that I download so many mod that in the end it breaks and have to start over, countless time

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/11/2022 at 9:47 PM, Allen Harris said:

Hmmm...the spanking for birthday spankers triggers; but then they threaten to rape me, I teleport elsewhere, then nothing. And I've got the spankers following me, but not interactable.

Anyone run across this? Any fixes?

I got the mod working in VR. I think the issue was that Fuz Roh D'oh hadn't been compiled for VR, so the version I was running didn't work. I did a clean install of everything, and found a VR compile of Fuz, and it works right. In fact, since installing the compiled Fuz, a bunch of bugs in many mods have cleared up.

Probably also helped that I fixed my install of SexLab, which wasn't installed right either.

Edited by Allen Harris
  • 2 months later...

I have questions to experts. I have the dependencies of this mod fulfilled, but when the action is about to happen:

Birthday Spanking

3 girls come but they don't do anything and I can't do anything either. anyone have any suggestions?

Edited by Popek4321
  • 1 month later...
On 11/11/2022 at 9:47 PM, Allen Harris said:

Hmmm...the spanking for birthday spankers triggers; but then they threaten to rape me, I teleport elsewhere, then nothing. And I've got the spankers following me, but not interactable.

Anyone run across this? Any fixes?

I was pinned for birthday spankings in Whiterun as well, but they got stuck on the other side of a wall. And then I was threatened for rape. the 3 ladies that were after me became hostile and I somehow got free during a spontaneous orgasm. I was ready to fight them off, but when I disarmed myself (unreadied myself to not fight) they stopped their attack, and have since been following me.

When I try to talk to them, I get the notification "this person is busy."

I've tried to disable and re-enable them on console. But they follow me regardless.

I don't know how to fix it.

One of the ladies following me is Saadia, the redguard that gives me the quest "In My Time of Need." it's unfortunate, but she follows me everywhere, quite slowly at that. If a bear attacks her and kills her. whelp... too bad. 

So... I'm not sure what to do.

52 minutes ago, AsTwilight said:

I was pinned for birthday spankings in Whiterun as well, but they got stuck on the other side of a wall. And then I was threatened for rape. the 3 ladies that were after me became hostile and I somehow got free during a spontaneous orgasm. I was ready to fight them off, but when I disarmed myself (unreadied myself to not fight) they stopped their attack, and have since been following me.

When I try to talk to them, I get the notification "this person is busy."

I've tried to disable and re-enable them on console. But they follow me regardless.

I don't know how to fix it.

One of the ladies following me is Saadia, the redguard that gives me the quest "In My Time of Need." it's unfortunate, but she follows me everywhere, quite slowly at that. If a bear attacks her and kills her. whelp... too bad. 

So... I'm not sure what to do.

Start from an earlier save. I've tried everything, and nothing works. You may be able to kill them via console, but I'm not sure.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...